Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Tutorial] How to pack a mod into a .pak file

Video by ilovesfv

Alternate download link for u4pak: https://mega.nz/#!sE4n1TaR!kE7cvzLPEku5g...t7iYgIDIt0

NOTE: The same way can also be applied for Tekken 7 and maybe MvCI too.

The video no longer exists.. I can exctract pak but I can't seem to work out how to repak them.. Sad

@SUPERVERITECH
Usually you gonna have more reliable result if you copy the mod folder (the one you drag into the "DROP_MOD_FOLDER_HERE-SFV" bat file) into the u4pak folder first.

(01-02-2018, 12:58 PM)SUPERVERITECH Wrote: The video no longer exists.. I can exctract pak but I can't seem to work out how to repak them.. Sad

To make a mod a PAK file:

1.)  Copy u4pak.exe into the root of a specific mod's folder (which should include the StreetFighterV/Content/Chara.. folders).

[Image: ofEmCb0.jpg]

2.)  Hold SHIFT > Right Click any empty space in that folder > Open Command Prompt (or Open PowerShell, something similar ie; a command prompt).

3.)  Type u4pak.exe pack name_of_mod.pak StreetFighterV, hit Enter.

You should now have a PAK version of the mod in that same root folder.
[+] 5 users Like KrizmKazm's post

@robhal
heelo need help
I recently installed W10 and I want to make .pak files but I do not recognize the u4pak but I try to install it. What I can do?
please
[Image: 00_by_siegfried129-dbo5o3p.gif]

@siegfried129
I don't use Win10 so I am not sure, but it maybe caused by Windows Defender (the built-in antivrus program from Windows) blocks the u4pak program as it probably classifies the u4pak as malware (it's false alarm).