Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ms. Fortune CaS Voice

I finally finished my voice mod for Ms. Fortune! It replaces the "Taciturn Cynic" voice. For the most part getting lines for it was easy, but some areas were tricky. It's rough around the edges on a couple lines, but for the most part it sounds pretty good. If you wanted a voice for a Ms. Fortune or catgirl CaS, then hopefully this will suit your fancy. I hope you enjoy it!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rptv1xt0s...e.rar/file

Just drop it into your ~mods folder.
[+] 1 user Likes Jess The Mess's post

(08-19-2019, 12:04 AM)Jess The Mess Wrote: I finally finished my voice mod for Ms. Fortune! It replaces the "Taciturn Cynic" voice. For the most part getting lines for it was easy, but some areas were tricky. It's rough around the edges on a couple lines, but for the most part it sounds pretty good. If you wanted a voice for a Ms. Fortune or catgirl CaS, then hopefully this will suit your fancy. I hope you enjoy it!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rptv1xt0s...e.rar/file

Just drop it into your ~mods folder.

nice thanks for the mod i would like to add more cas voices. do you know can you add a number or can you only replace the existing voices?

As far as I'm concerned you can only replace existing ones, sadly. With CDLC now being a thing, it might be possible to just add, but I wouldn't be the person to ask that. I'm honestly hoping they add more voices in future DLC, because having only a handful of voices to work with for 100 slots gets tiring.
[+] 1 user Likes Jess The Mess's post

(08-20-2019, 12:48 AM)Jess The Mess Wrote: As far as I'm concerned you can only replace existing ones, sadly. With CDLC now being a thing, it might be possible to just add, but I wouldn't be the person to ask that. I'm honestly hoping they add more voices in future DLC, because having only a handful of voices to work with for 100 slots gets tiring.

yep