Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Poison skin color changes

I've tried to update the skin color (she almost looks like a zombie or something) but when I've updated her color palette I noticed her hands don't change color.  Is there some other way to do this?

[Image: 1Voq238.png]

put this pak file into ~mod folder, should work now

hand-fix-pak( updated, check downstairs )
[Image: Yshtola.gif]

Major Hobby : Update Signature
                                  >---<
DeviantArt   Heart   Patreon 
[+] 3 users Like TiggieWhite's post

(08-17-2019, 01:56 AM)TiggieWhite Wrote: put this pak file into ~mod folder, should work now

hand-fix-pak

Thanks! works great, but did you have to modify the mesh? I'm guessing it has to do with her whip, but why doesn't this apply to Falke?  Is there a more general solution that could apply to any of her current costumes?

@"TiggieWhite"

There is a minor issue with the hand fix. During battle, the eyes go a bit cross eye'd

Show ContentSpoiler:

@"thundr51"
well, the real issue it the color channel, they didn't make it right in the first place, I can't fix that, so I have to modify the mesh

@"bbb"
oh, sorry about that, fixed~~ Wink

Hand_Fix_Z33_C8 >

>---<
[+] 2 users Like TiggieWhite's post

@"TiggieWhite"

Thanks Smile

@"TiggieWhite"
@"bbb"
Do we need to use the fixed mesh file (the one provided in this thread) if we want to use any custom color mod for Poison C1?

@"robhal"
this is for C8, sorry I named it wrong. what, the same problem on C1 too?

>---<
[+] 1 user Likes TiggieWhite's post

@"robhal"

only custom skin colour for her Nostalgia costume. Haven't checked if other costumes have it too.
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

@"TiggieWhite"
I somehow fail to notice from the screenshot it's for nostalgia costume. Then my question is still valid, do we need your fixed file if we want to use any color mod for Poison Nostalgia costume (eg. @"bbb"'s SF4 color mod)?

EDIT: just confirmed by bbb, thanks bro.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"robhal"
sadly yes, you can pak them together though if the mod author wants to do it...
the skin doesn't share it's color with her hands, the hands never change color. if you want to modify her skin color with her hands, I guess you need this pak, otherwise something like the first screenshot in the thread will happen.

>---<

@"robhal"

I packed it together with my mod, so you wont need to use it with mine.
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

(08-19-2019, 04:53 AM)bbb Wrote: @"robhal"

only custom skin colour for her Nostalgia costume. Haven't checked if other costumes have it too.

Just tried altering her skin colour on her swimsuit and her hands were okay and matched the rest of her tanned skin!

(08-18-2019, 02:52 PM)thundr51 Wrote: Thanks! works great, but did you have to modify the mesh? I'm guessing it has to do with her whip, but why doesn't this apply to Falke?  

Nothing to do with the weapons. 
Poison's C8 has a second material group for just her hands (Skin2).  Her skin already has 3 color slots (Skin tone, scalp, lipstick) and it looks like they wanted a 4th color slot for her nails...?  I guess SF5 won't let you use more than 3 customize slots per material group so they broke it up. Which is fine but then they set up the color customization wrong from what I can tell so the nails work but the hand skin doesn't.   (Issue seems unique to this costume, but I've only checked C1 and C3). 

Falke's situation is different, I know she had some weird issue with her customize setting files where certain slots were listed twice and it was messing with the coloredit tool. Didn't see that with Poison when I checked.

I looked into this for a bit. Easiest thing to do is to reassign skin2 to skin 1. BUT, in working with Poison's C1, I noticed she gets Gremlin face if you edit the mesh: (look right above the lips)
[Image: 20190819032149-1.jpg]
I'm guessing all of Poison's meshes do this? 
Juri is like this too when she smiles big because Umodel can't keep track of all of the weight groups. 
I have a fix for gremlin face that looks good but not perfect so I didn't want to go with that option. 

Option 2 is to edit the mask file and then just use the nails customize slot for the hands, I think? I was messing with it for a bit but something came up and I made a note to come back to it.
And then @"TiggieWhite" had fixed it already before that happened.

Not sure what the current fix is, just wanted to sort of add my notes to the discussion for anyone else working off of Poison's C8.
[+] 1 user Likes sleepy_scrub's post

@"sleepy_scrub"

She looks like a mess to me, the laugh is not something you need to worry about, you can see those unnatural seams right? not only her face, the whole body doesn't look well. you should take her to a doctor asap Sad

[Image: 20190819032149-21.jpg]

>---<