Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

7z to Pak

Hello, everyone. I've been having trouble using mods in SFV, and I thought someone here may be able to help me. All but one of the mods I've tried to use haven't worked, and the one which functioned as intended had the .pak file extension. I've found another mod I want to use(BrutalAce's Demonic Juri), but, as the title suggests, it is a 7z file. Is there a way I can convert this to a pak, or am I able to somehow use it in it's current form? Thank you in advance.

7z file is only some file compression format, it is usually used to pack some files (not necessary pak files) for easier download and upload. To extract the 7z file, you can use 7Zip (this is the program to make 7z file) or WinRAR (another program that also can be used to compress some files, but it uses rar format). Just search for these programs in Google.

(08-04-2019, 03:20 AM)robhal Wrote: 7z file is only some file compression format, it is usually used to pack some files (not necessary pak files) for easier download and upload. To extract the 7z file, you can use 7Zip (this is the program to make 7z file) or WinRAR (another program that also can be used to compress some files, but it uses rar format). Just search for these programs in Google.

Oh, it worked! Thank you so much.
[+] 1 user Likes SoulOfaLiar's post