Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Save Editing Tool by Violent Vodka

This is a new save edit tool by Violent Vodka

https://discord.gg/wX2BSBC

You can make CAS edits by editing the save file. 

[Image: scvi_mods_tool___betatest___a_quick_look...wyn2dm1wFE]

Here are some examples of what you can do

Have the thickest proportions from the thick set, and the thinnest proportions from the thin set together (even more exaggerated with 2B outfit)

Show ContentSpoiler:

Make breakable parts unbreakable and unbreakable parts breakable

Show ContentSpoiler:

Choose 1 hair style to break into another hair style to make you own custom hair break

Show ContentSpoiler:

There is the Comic and Manga Hit effects in DLC Pack 5 which wasn't made selectable for some reason, which can be selected with save file edit. You will still need to own DLC Pack 5 to use it. Also 9 other Hit effects are available.

Show ContentSpoiler:

Put stickers in areas that don't allow so (eg. putting a sticker on the legs of the skin)

Show ContentSpoiler:

Have up to 52 stickers on a single CAS (4 for each category)

Show ContentSpoiler:

Equip 2 items in the same category by moving it to a different slot. eg. Skirt and Tira's pants (both in the lower category, so I move Tira's pants to the hips category)

Show ContentSpoiler:

mix different races together (like human face with automaton body)

Show ContentSpoiler:

Use the forbidden colours (like orange) on parts that have restricted colours (like Tira's pants)

Show ContentSpoiler:

Change any colour to have a glow effect

Show ContentSpoiler:

Use restricted parts like Nightmare's Arm for CAS, or use main character faces for CAS, or use gender restricted items on any gender

Show ContentSpoiler:

CAS hair break

Show ContentSpoiler:

Have spaces in CAS names

Show ContentSpoiler:

Recreate the 3P or 4P colours in creation and then change whatever you want after like hair or something

Show ContentSpoiler:

Copy the default colours of a specific item or hair and give it to another (In the case of Sophitia's blonde hair, its not even a selectable colour in the game)

Show ContentSpoiler:
[Image: its_possible_to_copy_the_default_colours_of_a]
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

(07-15-2019, 05:26 AM)bbb Wrote: Make breakable parts unbreakable and unbreakable parts breakable

Show ContentSpoiler:

is it possible to make extra equipment unbreakable?

@"dunkingdoughnuts"

No, extra equipment is the exception because they can only be equipped in extra slots

@"bbb"
I haven't tried to make anything yet with this new tool, but it's good to see there are so many options we can use to make our highly customized character. But what I like the most is that we can make our CaS char and experiment with something from outside the game, that way we don't need to launch the game each time we want to try something.

Thanks bro (and to Violent Vodka too) for this tool Smile
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@robhal

You're welcome Smile I will update the list if I find new things we can do with the tool.

What I like most about the tool is that all these changes are visible online, so I don't have to worry about bringing an ugly character online simply because I replaced the ugly items with mods.

updated the list with Race mixing

[Image: 8QugejY.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like BBB's post

updated list with comic and manga hit effect unlocking

There is the Comic and Manga Hit effects in DLC Pack 5 which wasn't made selectable for some reason, which can be selected with save file edit. You will still need to own DLC Pack 5 to use it

[Image: qKUIJit.jpg]

How to call viewing window to change unbreakable?

@"Miku"

To make things unbreakable, you just need to equip the item in one of the unbreakable slots (underwear, horns and tail). To make unbreakable items breakable, you do the opposite, equip the item in any of the other slots

(11-19-2019, 01:35 AM)bbb Wrote: @"Miku"

To make things unbreakable, you just need to equip the item in one of the unbreakable slots (underwear, horns and tail). To make unbreakable items breakable, you do the opposite, equip the item in any of the other slots

Is there any way to change if it is breakable in the game? I cannot find how to be the same of your picture including the viewing window. I download the CDLC, but I also cannot equip them in the game, only can do it on SC6Mods.exe

@"Miku"

You can only do that with the tool. The picture I showed is a viewer in the game to show how the costume looks when broken, it does not enable or disable breaking, only view.

The CDLC should be equitable in game, would just have a blank icon. maybe something is wrong with the ExpandedDatabase pak file. could try redownloading the CDLC

(11-19-2019, 02:14 AM)bbb Wrote: @"Miku"

You can only do that with the tool. The picture I showed is a viewer in the game to show how the costume looks when broken, it does not enable or disable breaking, only view.

The CDLC should be equitable in game, would just have a blank icon. maybe something is wrong with the ExpandedDatabase pak file. could try redownloading the CDLC

I understand, thank you very much.
[+] 1 user Likes Miku's post

McAfee removed the program claiming it to be a virus

What do I do?

(01-05-2020, 06:03 AM)maxns10 Wrote: McAfee removed the program claiming it to be a virus

What do I do?

download it again and add it to mcafee's exception list

Can somebody give me a tutorial on how to install the save editor? Its the first time I have tried to mess with and editor and honestly I don't have any Ideas on how to use it. When I try to run the Tool a message from the Microsoft.NET Framework appears saying that the file or assembly gLabel Version=1.0.8.0 Culture=neutral PublicKey, Token=null. Can't be found. I tried looking for some sort of tutorial, was unable to find anything.