Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to mod Menat's Crystal Ball?

Hi!

It's been a while since my last question!

I'm here with a new one: Is there a way to mod Menat's Crystal Ball?

I've been trying it for a while, and these are my results:

Show ContentMenat's Crystal Ball (NSFW):

As you can see, on the selection screen, Cactilio (the ball) looks great (At least, It's great for me), and, during the battles, the effect it's pretty cool, but it's almost invisible~

Is there a way to make the ball less transparent? I want to reach this: 

Show ContentCactilio's Image:

... but I don't know if that's possible.
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]

Ahaha, the Cactilio from FF, I miss that ...
and if you want to mod her weapon, I suggest that you can use her "Khaibit" (C7) as a base model, that can meet your needs I think.
then you do what you're good at, swap it.
[Image: Yshtola.gif]

Major Hobby : Update Signature
                                  >---<
DeviantArt   Heart   Patreon 
[+] 1 user Likes TiggieWhite's post

(06-26-2019, 03:11 AM)TiggieWhite Wrote: Ahaha, the Cactilio from FF, I miss that ...
and if you want to mod her weapon, I suggest that you can use her "Khaibit" (C7) as a base model, that can meet your needs I think.
then you do what you're good at,  swap it.

Omg, thanks a lot!  Mesmerized  It works perfectly on her C7 (I guess I can do the same on her other costumes, except C1, C2 and C3): 

Show ContentKhaibit Costume - Crystal Ball:

But, when I swap that Ball to her C1 or C3, It shows like this, without any texture:

Show ContentMenat Battle Costume (NSFW) - Crystal Ball:

a picture like that usually tells you that the model can't find the right material or texture.
check the path, maybe you forget replace the "/07/" to "01" especially in the material file.

>---<

Just wanted to throw in a piece of advice. Her normal crystal ball weapon is mostly done with special effects files and not the typical material and texture set up.
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv

@"addysun" 

Yes, I hadn't realized that Cry That's why it's easier to modify her ball from C4 onwards

@"TiggieWhite" 

I checked the files and everything seems to be correct. It doesn't work on C1 neither C3 Sad I've swap C7 to C4 (and I've updated the textures, by the way), and here's the result:

Show ContentMENAT (C4) - CRYSTAL BALL:

Maybe I did something wrong? The textures and materials files seems to be ok~ But I know that can be swap because Tiggie has many Menat's mods with her ball modded (like Enma Ai or Kokoro C38) Sad

when you swap a mod, do you copy all the files from C7 or only a part of it? sometimes file like materialPreset does matter.
anyway, if you still can not make it work, send your mod to me. I'll see what the problem is.

>---<

(06-27-2019, 03:14 AM)TiggieWhite Wrote: when you swap a mod, do you copy all the files from C7 or only a part of it? sometimes file like materialPreset does matter.
anyway, if you still can not make it work, send your mod to me. I'll see what the problem is.

Mesmerized Thanks for that, but, after try and try, I did it finally! (DA_Z23_PreviewCostume_01 caused the problem)

Show ContentMENAT'S BALL (C1) - CACTILIO:

Thanks a lot for your help! Mesmerized You saved the day again!
[+] 1 user Likes Leonaura's post