Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Tutorial] Swap C10+ costumes

@robhal
@TiggieWhite
@addysun
@BrendaMarzipan
@firstballot

I have updated the script to do everything for 10+ costumes, even the FF FF FF FF stuff

https://www.mediafire.com/file/h11ts1vut...on.7z/file

instructions

There are a few example scripts I have included. just open up the pak file of the mod (must contain every file of the costume, if not make a new pak with all the files of the costume (except in the case of c1 to ad costume, all files are not necessary since they share the same files)) with XVI32, then open the script by clicking XVIscript > editor...

Then open one of the scripts and change the character and costume numbers in the script for the conversion you need (you can save it as a separate script so you can use it again if you make another conversion for same character and slots.

Execute the script then save. the pak should now be converted.

For conversions requiring costumes 10+

Use one of the 10+ examples provided. In addition to changing the character and costume numbers in the script, you must also change a hex value in the following line (3 locations)

REPLACE 00 00 00 00 0B BY ** 00 00 00 0B

replace ** with the specific hex for that costume number. check the list below for translation

0B = C10
0C = C11
0D = C12
0E = C13
0F = C14
10 = C15
11 = C16
12 = C17
13 = C18
14 = C19
15 = C20
16 = C21
17 = C22
18 = C23
19 = C24
20 = C25
21 = C26
22 = C27
23 = C28
24 = C29
25 = C30

It has work with what I tested. Let me know if any costume has an issue. I could make a separate thread for this so it doesn't get buried if people think there is no issues with the script
[+] 3 users Like BBB's post

@"bbb"
Congrats bro for the fully automated conversion script Smile I will still stick to my old trusty manual method (because I have already gotten used to it) but your script will be very helpful for many people who want an easy and quick way to swap some costumes / mods, ofc provided they have also extracted the game files and have read your instructions carefully.

Anyway, thanks for always sharing whatever you have made to us here Smile, and btw I think it's better if you made the separate thread for this because you will get notified asap when people write something (whether it's some questions or just want to say thanks) in your thread.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"robhal"

Thanks Smile I know, I remember you saying you prefer the manual way when brutal ace made his tutorial.

alright, ill make the thread Smile
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

@"robhal"

So I'm swapping Chun's C11 to C2, but things are rather buggy, chiefly with the DataAsset folder, did I miss something?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/pz9dnt024...9.zip/file

edit: I double checked the DA files, and there was a lot of things I forgot to edit, but now that I fix those error, it feels like I'm really driving myself into a corner, please help me, thanks

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gb1vmgaus...9.rar/file

@"Eugene"
To swap the C10+ costume to C1/C2/.../C9, not only you need the DataAsset files but you also need the mesh file.

Here is the note I write myself when finally I successfully tried this tutorial (lot of trial-and-error in the process): --> NOTE: I use the "Chun-Li C10 mini swap to C1" as the example
Quote:Needs renamed/edited Mesh file with changing the "magic number", needs the "DA_CNL_Costume_01 & DA_CNL_PreviewCostume_01" from C1-C9, the others are original with renamed and hex-edited (changing the "magic number"). --> can't swap the "DA_CNL_CostumeColorPreview_10"

If you are looking the actual swap itself as the example, I have it right here in my mini swap mod pack below
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...d=40#pid40 (the file is "ChunLi_11-Pajamas_swap_to_02.pak", in Chun-Li folder)