Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

You will also create the jacket ?

Here you go folks.

This was fun to make. I'll have swaps of this and my last mod up at some point.

Psycho Slave Falke

[Image: OXVlbpI.jpg]
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 13 users Like addysun's post

Sick mod! tnx  Cool
[+] 1 user Likes riskbreaker's post

@"addysun"

Time to get back to the game \o\. Like I said before, awesome, just awesome.

Thank you.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

@"addysun"

Great looking mod!
[+] 1 user Likes ShinAkuma76's post

Chunli Mai Shiranui Cosplay

[Image: chunli_mai_shiranui_cosplay_by_brutalace...cj1wbg.png]

Proudly bringing you another release, please consider supporting me so I can produce more free quality content. Thank you!

My Paypal

My Patreon

DESCRIPTION:

Hello guys,

So a new Chunli mod after a while and a pretty big one I must say, it’s featuring a brand new super sexy body for Chunli and with that she’s dressed up as Mai Shiranui, her arch rival or say arch sister from the SNK world. I wanted to make this mod ever since I started SFV modding but I wanted Chunli to have a very good body for that outfit because Mai is one of the hottest mascot characters in fighting games so Chunli should catch up with her. My old body for Chunli was pretty good but I don’t stop at one point Wink

A bonus outfit is also included, this is my own idea of Mai wearing something when she relax, mediate or compose.

I was doing some additional stuff too like a new VFX but I got real busy in work these days, it was getting delayed over and over so I decided to drop it for the time being and release it as it is but I did a lot of work on her and enjoyed every bit of it so hope you guys enjoy it too. If you’re a Chunli and Mai fan then this is the best fusion mod you can have. Don’t forget to check the feature list!

HD SCREENSHOTS:

Show ContentSpoiler:

FEATURES:

1. Brand new base body for Chunli
2. 4K high quality seamless body textures
3. High poly body with many details drawn directly on the body for the best look
4. 128 samples ray traced AO map
5. 15 new colors, 10 of which are inspired by original Mai outfit colors.
6. High quality outfit textures
7. APEX based front cloth
8. Fully animated Mai hairstyle (Optional)
9. Chunli signature buns hairstyle (Optional)
10. Muscular thunder thighs (Optional)
11. Smooth thighs (Optional)
12. Fully animated back cloths
13. Bonus outfit
14. Breast physics

VIDEO PREVIEW:

For more information and installation instructions please take a look at readme.pdf file.

SPECIAL CREDITS:

1. My Paypal and Patreon supporters.
2. My friends from XNALara community, we usually don’t credit you but without you modding would be severely limited, thank you!
3. My friends from ModderBase community, their interest, donations and advice are always valuable.

HD SCREENSHOTS (PNGs):

HERE

DOWNLOAD:

HERE

@"BrutalAce"
Damn, bro I have begun to worry that you was inactive for quite awhile, and now you come back with a big bang Wink Will download the mod asap and check it out too asap Smile
[+] 3 users Like robhal's post

@"robhal"

Thank you very much bro! I was around, was just not writing much because I have a little tough shifts these days so getting tired and going to bed early but glad I managed to finish this and hope everyone enjoy it, let me know your opinion when you try it Wink
[+] 3 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"

Wow bro! Take a bow! You’re such an amazing talent! You definitely out did yourself again. Thanks for another fantastic mod and giving  us variants to choose from.  Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Kal's post

@"BrutalAce"

You went to the trouble of giving another whole body as a variation to whiners and not cultured men as ourselves - lol - it looks great, as always. Another amazing job that puts mostly everything our dear capcom has done and even SNK to shame. I wonder how an "amateur" can is able to do that with the same if not even less resources than this companies.

I won't talk anymore, just thank you, and booting the game now to enjoy the view, \o\.
-
EDIT.: DAMN, you've already made the conversions to C1 and C2? If someone doesn't like, I feel sorry for them, lol.
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@"Kal"

Thanks a lot! I always like to add more value to the mod, hope you guys enjoy every variant Smile

@"FvckBringeR"

Thanks a lot bro and really sorry for not replying to many of your posts where you quoted or tagged me, I read everything but was putting more focus on finishing the mod rather than spending time on forum specially due to tiring schedule these days. Hope you enjoy the mod and really hope that this will confuse you again about your waifu choice Big Grin

--ALL--

Btw just to remind you guys that the mod has a smooth legs version for every variant too, in case you don't like those leg muscles, you can always switch to smooth legs. I just didn't took pictures of that variant because I loved those thunder thighs and I was kind of lazy to switch variants around too much.
[+] 3 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"

Already said before, no need to worry, I know that if you don't reply in one or two days, it's because you're too busy so no need to apologize, really.

And I appreciate your efforts, almost changed you're tittle from nudist to sculptor, but you went and gave a skimpy piece of cloth so it seems you're tittle can't be changed, lol. My waifu too, but I already settle for being a truly unfaithful dog, though is hard to beat my OTW, it's been her since '94, man. Chun was always the muse, but not the waifu, just like Mai has been for me, always the muse, not the SNK waifu, which belongs to Leona, since '96 and since then I haven't seen a brazilian girl that made me think she might be better than Leona - Laura being the one because your mods, tbh, and I'm truly thankful for that, lol.

There you go, I wrote a lot again, damn. T_T
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

@"BrutalAce"

turned out really good, will replace the June costume with it Big Grin

BTW, does anyone know what costume number is the June costume?
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

@"BrutalAce" Thanks again for a fantastic mod! Now I can enjoy best girl of SNK in SFV. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Rannek's post

June --> slot C18 - Premium costume 16.

@"bbb"

June --> slot C18 - Premium costume 16.
[+] 2 users Like Devo's post