Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

(09-07-2017, 02:19 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"The Coin Op. Kid"

That looks great man and a great idea too, it reminds me of the modder ohhho who did something similar during SF4 time for Juri but as a mesh mod. He made her wore torn clothes from other characters as a trophy outfit like she killed/defeated them.

Wow that looks great, what a good concept. That really fits Juri's personality and behavior since she's always talking about killing her opponents. Man, I might aim for something inspired by that at some point in the future when I learn more about modding.

Photo 
[Image: I-g5F4FdzhcerpzzWWr7CEp95Ei1aGJtOXjFat8e...2PdJJxk%3D]
I leave this here DOWNLOAD
[Image: vshNrNH.jpg]
[+] 10 users Like THEJAMK's post

Custom Menat C3

*Includes 15 Custom Colors + Lip Gloss & Shin Nail Polish + Oiled Body +  Subtle Adult Texture Modifications

DOWNLOAD (MM)
DOWNLOAD (PAK)

Don't want the Oiled FX?  Just delete the "CT_Z23_03_SRMA_01.uasset" file within this mod.
Don't want the Adult Texture Modifications?  Just delete the"CT_Z23_03_COLOR_01.uasset" file within this mod.

Show ContentImage Preview:

@"KrizmKazm" You've done a great thing my dude. Thanks.

Show ContentSpoiler:
[+] 3 users Like joemesh's post

Anyone not seeing new posts after Krizmkazm's?

(09-10-2017, 10:27 PM)joemesh Wrote: @"KrizmKazm" You've done a great thing my dude. Thanks.

Show ContentSpoiler:

This post, you mean? Sometime I notice the weird thing for the post count issue, like just now I browse this same thread with my desktop browser (Firefox, signed in the forum) and the phone browser (Opera Mini, view as guest), I see 52 posts (not including mine here) in the desktop browser while in the phone browser I only see 50 posts.

It's working now. I wasn't able to see my posts for some reason.

Shocked 
@"KrizmKazm"
I had enough trouble against her online without this "distraction". Guess it's be back to bronze rank for me.  Tongue
Way to go man, and looking for to dem jiggles physics!
[Image: tumblr_o28sbpHtvq1son3fpo1_500.gif]

Inspired by Brutal Ace Ultimate Ryu mod
SFV Fusion Set Ken
[Image: sfv_fusion_set_ken_by_monkeygigabuster-dbn2g87.jpg]
 I combined his C1 and C2 and give him Dante hair like someone request

Replace costume 1

Full customize colors

Include both MM version and Paks version in the download pack (working with 2.50 version )
Enjoy

Image and Download:  https://monkeygigabuster.deviantart.com/...-703873447
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]

What's up guys, I'm finally ready to release the Menat mod I teased the other day and I've got a short video for it too! (featuring a @"Monkeygigabuster" stage mod)

Menat Metal Skin DOWNLOAD

Right now there are three variations to this mod: Gold, Silver and Bronze

It'd be fun to use the one that matches your current rank, but that's totally up to you (I might be heading back to Silver myself, lol!). Make sure to read the installation instructions!

[Image: sfv_menat___metal_skin_by_tanooki128-dbn2rha.jpg]
[+] 9 users Like TaNooki's post

@"BrutalAce"
Bro i am sorry that I forgot to write this after I had tried your Juri Alt Legacy mod for already quite a time. Everything are very well made, from the animation (lot of them) to the mesh and texture, truly a world class quality. Thank you very much bro for sharing the mod with us here Smile

@"THEJAMK"
Well made and high quality too for the Doomsday mod, and truly fit for Abigail. Now just need to wait for Juggernaut or Hulk mod to come later so we can see the clash of the titan match Big Grin

@"TaNooki"
All of the No Shawl Menat mod variations are very cool and should satisfy everyone's need imo Big Grin My favorite is the full body suit one.

@"KrizmKazm"
As always I am amazed by how you can come up with those cool names Big Grin And nice color selection as well to light up that Ryu's costume.

@"Monkeygigabuster"
A very good idea to combine the best part from each Menat's costumes into one mod Smile

@"The Coin Op. Kid"
Love the color pack, looks pretty much matched with the original character's costume that inspires the color Smile

@"THEJAMK" again
The Tick is a superhero from DC that uses boxing style, right? Pretty much fit for Balrog Big Grin

@"KrizmKazm" again
And once again the creative names come (I even have trouble to name my character in some games Big Grin ). Like the skin color variations Wink

@"Monkeygigabuster" again
Now I think that is most probably what Capcom wanted to come up when they put Ken in SFV Big Grin Anyway I have been looking for Ken C1 which has his upper gi put on like that, the Dante hair is just a bonus imo (as I don't actually hate his SFV banana hair).

@"TaNooki" again
Wonder what Menat's 2nd V-Trigger do with that golden skin. Anyway she looks unique with those metallic skins and I also wait to see how she looks like with diamond skin later (as you described in the readme file). Good job bro for unearthing the future Capcom plan to bring to us later Smile
[+] 4 users Like robhal's post

Chunli Seashell Bikini

HOW TO SUPPORT ME ?

I try to bring highest quality of mods to you with an emphasis on variety; obviously this takes a lot of time, effort and determination. I mod in my free time but I try my best to put as much time into this as possible. If you think my mods are worth it then consider supporting this hobby by donating. Your donation will ensure more motivation and dedication to bring you better mods. Thanks!

My Paypal

[Image: chunli_seashell_bikini_by_brutalace-dbn3uf3.png]

Hey guys, it’s time to give proper treatment to remarkable lady of Street Fighter franchise, namely the one and only Chunli. This is one of my personal favorite mod because I originally made this for Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition and Street Fighter X Tekken in 2013, this was the first mod in which I rigged an entire new body for her and it’s still one of my most downloaded and liked mod to date. So with Street Fighter V being the current game featuring Chunli, I am going to give her this special swimsuit, once again.

HD IMAGES

Show ContentSpoiler:

STORY HD IMAGES

Show ContentSpoiler:

More images will be posted in showcase thread.

VIDEOS

FEATURES

1. Brand new body for Chunli featuring seamless 4K textures and new additions like more toned abs and a thicker booty.
2. 15 new colors.
3. Several improvements to the swimsuit model including a more metal look, string design change and arm bands.
4. Dry and wet skin options.
5. First mod to feature 4 hairstyles (buns, loose, school and ponytail) all with custom physics.
6. Each hairstyle have 4 options to choose including barefoot, barefoot with glasses, heels and heels with glasses so you can customize the mod not only with colors but with physical appearance as well.
7. All options making a total of 32 variants to choose from giving you unmatched customization.
8. Breast physics.
9. Three physics types include options with high jiggle, low jiggle and finally original Capcom physics giving you best physics customization as well.
10. Nail paint color customization.
11. Original color palette for hair buns variant (Requested by Shodai). Colors might look slightly different because the mod uses metallic shaders.
12. High quality rigging (no clipping or bad deformation).
13. Fashion sunglasses with GUCCI inspired design carrying real GUCCI logo.
14. Flower head accessory with school hairstyle.

As always please take a look at readme.docx and readme.pdf for more information.

Special thanks to my talented friend Arlek Orjoman for designing the BAM (BrutalAce Mods) logo.

arlekorjoman.deviantart.com/

HALL OF FAME

Show ContentSpoiler:

DOWNLOAD

Here

OH MAH GAWD Seashell Bikini Chun is finished time to get hyped... You know if I wasnt stuck at work. These last 2 hours are going to drag.
[Image: ccNopgB.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Darth Jazza's post

Very nice Ace, that new body for Chun looks great. Has me greatly anticipating the nude version....

Too bad I won't be able to try it out for a few weeks, moving and will have to wait until I'm settled to get back on my PC. It'll be worh the wait though!
[+] 1 user Likes Mike Golf's post

(09-11-2017, 06:04 PM)BrutalAce Wrote: Chunli Seashell Bikini

Damn Brutal, this is incredible. I wish the Capcom team could bring this level of quality to their models. I'm awestruck by how good this looks. Your work makes me want to get better at modding every time I see you put something out. Great job.
[+] 1 user Likes The Coin Op. Kid's post