MysteriousModPak

my man,thanks

Custom Sakura Nostalgia C7

*Includes 10 Custom Colors + Sweaty Legs FX + Very Subtle Nip Textures

DOWNLOAD (MM)
DOWNLOAD (PAK)

Show ContentImage Preview:
[+] 9 users Like KrizmKazm's post

Seriously, Capcom should be thanking you guys as I wouldn't be playing this game HALF as much as I have been thanks to your mods.

I don't particulary like Sakura, but I just bought that costume just so I could use this mod. Great work KrizmKazm, really appreciated.
[+] 3 users Like thundr51's post

@"KrizmKazm"

Thanks, another great work, man. Tell me, are you planning to remove something under her skirt anytime soon, too? lol. Jokes aside, like @"thundr51" I'm currently only playing 'cause of mods, that's why my appreciation for yours, and all modders is so much that when I see a new char. the only thing I can think is if someone'll come up with something good that'll make me want to try my hands on. @"Khaledantar666" works are proof of that, he knows, lol.

Like all colors, but man, I miss the orange and black one, my fav up 'till now. But bumble blood is close and good enough for me. Thank you! Another immediate install.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]

@"FvckBringeR"   Man I wish I could do something about those damn undershorts too, but I'm just not educated in the world of mesh modding.  I have a feeling once the other Sakura mods start pumping out, this will actually be the most conservative costume I have installed for her Smile

If you use the ColorEdit Tool (and MM), feel free to edit whatever costume you like the least back to the Orange & Black .  There's not many pieces on this costume to change (ignoring her backpack), so it probably wouldn't take long.

Yeah I'm in the same boat with you guys, I would have lost enthusiasm for the game a long time ago if it weren't for mods.  Not because I think the game is bad (although most people seem to think it is) , but it just makes it so much more fun and interesting to always have new cosmetic options surfacing on a weekly basis.  Even watching pro players... everything just looks drab and boring as fuck - the same ugly stages, default costumes, lower quality (ps4) graphics, etc.  

I'm glad we can all pitch in to really bring out the full potential of this game.
[+] 2 users Like KrizmKazm's post

@"KrizmKazm" Unfortunately, as easy as it may be, whenever I have to edit anything other than sound - sometimes even the simplest of the bgms - I end up screwing royally up, so I'm fine with the yellow you made. The orange and black it's just my personal mix up colors since I was young. And yea, I don't think the game is bad, just has some issues - that should be easily fixed, at least it seems that way - but since capcom doesn't give a fvck, they take away most of the fun, for me at least. The online/netcode being one of the worse issues the game has. Sometimes I simply leave my pad and just watch my char being beaten by the onliner badass.

Anyway, I'm really glad the mods you guys put out make it less irritating and more forgivable since it's always something good and different we don't see everyday. Like you said, even pro tourneys are kinda boring, should they fix the lag, even offline some stages lag, it'd be much better since we'd have more options to see. Thanks for replying, man. And don't worry about her undershorts, it's just seeing the treatment the school uniforms received, I just thought, maybe? lol.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]

I tried removing them but there's just empty space underneath :/ At least with Schoolgirl Cammy, she had the skin-tight seemless leggings texture I could just 'paint over', but most costumes don't offer that luxury. There's plenty more hotness to come though, don't you worry Wink
[+] 2 users Like KrizmKazm's post

I leave this here DOWNLOAD
[Image: vshNrNH.jpg]
[+] 12 users Like THEJAMK's post

@"THEJAMK"
What a coincidence because last night I just watched the movie "Thor: Ragnarok" that features Hela as its main villain Wink

Anyway, it's another nice mod from you to add into my mod collection Smile
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

(04-20-2018, 04:45 AM)THEJAMK Wrote:

I leave this here DOWNLOAD

Biig thanks dude, I appreciate your work.

Photo 
I didn't see the Red Bull swap option in Robhal's swap mod and I wanted to use Ken's Red Bull costume on PC.  I swapped it to costume 1 and added custom colors up to Color 10.  Colors 11-15 are default.

Download: KenRedBullC1CustomColors

Preview: https://ibb.co/mgLXRx
[+] 2 users Like KrisMarkovich's post

does anyone care about this?

[Image: ABjapmn.jpg]
[+] 10 users Like BBB's post

@"bbb"
I do care bro, as I have downloaded all your Gothic mods or similar stuff.
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post

@"bbb"

That Gothic Falke looks awesome! Out of curiosity, did you ever make a Gothic Laura mod?
[+] 1 user Likes ShinAkuma76's post