Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

Question for experienced modders here!  I went and became a patreon for TheJamK to use his hulkbuster abigail skin, however in the character select screen and during fights I notice some graphical glitches. Here are some pictures of the character select screen so you can see what I'm talking about. In-game this issue causes some clipping issues on certain moves. Was wondering if there is a way to fix it like if I installed it wrong (Used PMM) https://imgur.com/a/O3lfn That link shows the hulkbuster being a lot shorter than the other 2 abigail skins I have. Thanks for any help!

@"THEJAMK"
Wow, the Hulkbuster for Abigail is amazing. Good job
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

we finally got iron man and the hulk buster in a game,if only sfv was a tagging base game

GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!

@"THEJAMK"
Really a good looking mod there bro Smile

@"Wopps"
I think the character select screen issue is because the mod is actually made for Zangief as all the filenames in Abigail HULKBUSTER mod match with Zangief C1's filenames. This is only my speculation, but I think the clipping issue when doing some moves (I see when Abigail do his back throw, the opponent sinks into ground) is maybe because THEJAMK forget to adjust something when transferring the mod project from Zangief to Abigail. You can compare this mod with the "Abigail REINHARDT-BALDERICH" mod which is imo also initially made for Zangief (judging from the filenames) as the latter doesn't have the certain moves clipping issue.

But imho nonetheless it's still an excellent and well-made mod.

Thank you CeeBee88 Wink
[Image: 1523303053-juri-final-lr-by-artgerm-d8f1bqs.jpg]

@robhal thanks for the update on the fix, i'll check it out now!

EDIT: Yep it works great now, thanks again
[+] 1 user Likes skyrimer's post

https://ibb.co/m4vXWw

i have this problem,maybe the mod can update it for V3.0

this mod of guile with the shades on C2 give me a line from his right and left foot,

does some know a fix to this?

im pretty sure the pak need to get updated

Hello Guys!
I have a question about an unknown(by me) mod! I dont have a pic so ill describe it:

Its a Ryu GI with a Black Kanji on his Back, also he has Ankle Guard and diferent GI color (slightly Whiter)

Anyone know anything about it?

Sorry if I posted at wrong area!

EDIT: nevermind I found it!
I've made i mistake, its not a Kanji, its a Dragon xD.

Anyway I found the download link and looks like the name of the mod is Ryu 2.0
However dunno who Created this...

[Image: mkyTxAy.jpg]
https://mega.nz/#!jshDxKIY!im2hq90XXMx7W...NzhJvVbdoU

moderators please, remove the link if not allowed... Thanks.
[+] 5 users Like Krucious's post

@"Krucious"
I (or I guess we all here) almost forgot about that mod until you show it again now, and suddenly my memory is jogged as now I remember that I still have the S1 version (yes, Ryu still used the "ABD" code) of that mod tucked in my harddrive. The mod was made by Jyxaw (the same person who also made the Casual Ryu mod with jacket and some beard variations), you can see his original mod post in here.

Thanks for sharing the S2 version of the mod in here Smile
EDIT1: the mod has another variant that has his headband on Ryu's arm, I will share the link later after I make it S2/S3 compatible first.
EDIT2: here is the download link (I include both variants), https://mega.nz/#!9NonBaoD!GRwcmXIJkEVEo...OUs2WCryVc
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post

(01-28-2018, 03:09 AM)robhal Wrote: @"Krucious"
I (or I guess we all here) almost forgot about that mod until you show it again now, and suddenly my memory is jogged as now I remember that I still have the S1 version (yes, Ryu still used the "ABD" code) of that mod tucked in my harddrive. The mod was made by Jyxaw (the same person who also made the Casual Ryu mod with jacket and some beard variations), you can see his original mod post in here.

Thanks for sharing the S2 version of the mod in here Smile
EDIT1: the mod has another variant that has his headband on Ryu's arm, I will share the link later after I make it S2/S3 compatible first.
EDIT2: here is the download link (I include both variants), https://mega.nz/#!9NonBaoD!GRwcmXIJkEVEo...OUs2WCryVc

Thanks for the link, man!

Yeah, this mod is exactly how Ryu should've been originally on SFV! Much better.
[+] 1 user Likes Krucious's post

Well this mod doesn't take much time so I decided to make all 4 costumes
SFVAE Eternal Young Zeku pack
[Image: sfvae_eternal_young_zeku_pack_by_monkeyg...c1fbq9.png]
Now Zeku is young in both of his form

Image and Download: https://monkeygigabuster.deviantart.com/...-727988769
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like Monkeygigabuster's post

@"deleavelli"

I also use this mod, can't stand what they did to Guile's face so I need the aviators, but haven't encountered this problem.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]

Chunli Morrigan Aensland By BrutalAce

[Image: y4my_1S8giI3OkroKVyyLWNFi2JFC1_HoQ2-A56U...pmode=none]

[Image: y4mhdqkF2qRrdnRIzgcqF78mxkedr76aIRS663IH...pmode=none]

Proudly bringing you another release. If you like to see more quality content like this then please keep supporting this hobby, thank you!

My Paypal

My Patreon

DESCRIPTION:

Here is one of the most requested mod guys, Chunli cosplaying Morrigan Aensland, two fan favorite characters fused into each other. This mod went through many changes, first it was decided for Karin and I made it to some extent then it went to Chunli then to Juri and now Chunli again but I am glad that I picked Chunli in the end because she’s the best match for Morrigan and I am very happy with the final result.

My mods often take a lot of time but my fans wait patiently so I am thankful for their patience, like always I tried my best to bring you a quality mod with as many features as I can make and really hope that you will enjoy using this beautiful seductress in your game Wink

HD SCREENSHOTS

Show ContentSpoiler:

FEATURES:

1. My own Chunli base body featuring 4K textures.
2. 30 colors divided into two sets, first set is inspired by original Morrigan and Lilith colors taken from several online references. Second set is my own choice of colors containing more uniform colors.
3. High resolution textures.
4. Original Morrigan’s hairstyle.
5. Hair physics.
6. Breast physics.
7. Several texture and mesh improvements.
8. APEX based wing membranes physics.
9. Shoes and barefoot variants.
10. Stockings and legs variants.
11. Matching nail paint colors.
12. High quality rigging (no clipping or bad deformation).

THINGS TO KNOW:

1. Replace Chunli’s C3 (Battle costume).
2. I got creative with some aspects of the mod for example she have colored nails and varying lip gloss colors, in some of her online references she doesn’t have any lip gloss and in some she have red or pink colors so I ended up giving her different colors.
3. I also got requests of fangs and long pointy nails and I tried giving her fangs but in most of the cases they weren’t very visible so I ended up discarding the idea, as for long nails maybe some other time.
4. This time not adding HD screenshots with the mod, it’s already very big and I am going above 200 MB with screenshots which is the limit of DeviantArt upload so I’ll be posting them separately.

For more information please take a look at readme.docx or readme.pdf file.

VIDEO PREVIEW:

SPECIAL CREDITS:

My Paypal and Patreon supporters.

DOWNLOAD:

HERE

Enjoy!

Yes!!! Thank you again BrutalAce, you're the best Wink
[Image: 1523303053-juri-final-lr-by-artgerm-d8f1bqs.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Asteroburger's post

oh my god she's perfect.
[Image: ccNopgB.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Darth Jazza's post