Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

Just come here to inform you guys that I have upload my first mod for Marvel Vs Capcon Infinite today
Let's hope more modders will join force into MVCI modding scene alongside with SFV to make the modding community expanding more than ever before

I will still mod SFV for sure
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like Monkeygigabuster's post

@"Monkeygigabuster" Congratulations man!
[+] 1 user Likes Khaledantar666's post

@"Khaledantar666"  @"BrutalAce"
We finally have a "Street Fighter X Tekken" game of this era  Shy
I was so glad I was wrong when I thought Marvel VS Capcom Infninite is unmodable back then
The modding force is really thin ATM so I hope my little quiet contribution can encourage more to the scene
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Monkeygigabuster's post

@"Monkeygigabuster" Indeed, lead the way man, I will surely join once I finish my requests

@"Monkeygigabuster"
It's inspiring to finally see a mesh mod. If I can find a copy for cheap perhaps I'll contribute.

Also I quickly made a thing:
Nostalgia Birdie V2:

EDIT: Updated normals, new link. Whoops.
[Image: nostalgia_birdie_v2_by_sleepingmaster-dbw00bq.jpg]

Replaces Nostalgia costume.
Removes shades, big-ass elf shoes.
That's it, really. Tired of Capcom releasing all these retro costumes but then changing them, lol.

DOWNLOAD:
[+] 8 users Like sleepy_scrub's post

@"sleepy_scrub"
Thanks for the update, those elf shoes didn't make any sense tbh Huh
[+] 2 users Like MiChOcO's post

But the elf shoes were present in Alpha:
 [Image: BirdieSFA3.jpg]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mBH250zG5E nothing sure but amazing,u still my favorite mod that the alex from sf3,good job bro

@"Monkeygigabuster"

I was actually looking for a cheap copy of the game when you and Unclefestor sent me the model to look but it's still very expensive, I'll certainly get it when it will get cheaper and then I'll also give it a try.
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"
What can I say? You left me speechless once again.
Enhanced body textures (can we have them in the naked mod?), original haircuts, REAL panties, awesome APEX physics, details (Pikachu is a cute touch)... in short great job as always. Heart

NSFW stands for Not Safe For World? 'Cause any straight man would be in jail if she goes around like that. Big Grin
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post

I put this here  DOWNLOAD
[Image: vshNrNH.jpg]
[+] 11 users Like THEJAMK's post

where your jadeah mod jamk?

@"Z3R0-77"

Thank you very much, I was wondering where you disappeared after I released this Big Grin

Yeah her nude mod needs an overhaul even though it's not very old, I changed a few things after making that such as the school mod uses my recent mesh that has better butts and the textures, those need to go in Nude mod but it has 40+ variants so I'll have to update all of them, I'll get around that sometime.

Lol yeah or the guy will end up in hospital considering it's Laura we are talking about Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"
Actually I'm recovering from an injury that's why you didn't see me around here. Nothing grave fortunately but it's still a suffering nonetheless.

I know, it's a lot of work, but it's not my fault if you improve yourself every freakin time. Naughty Wink Also I'm still waiting for naked Chun, so Laura's update can wait to me. Big Grin

Exactly, good for her she totally can take care of herself. Big Grin
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post

@"Z3R0-77"

Ah I see, wish you a healthy recovery then Smile

Lol thanks Big Grin

Chunli is not finished yet or say I delayed her, I have many small side requests for her nude model like xyz hairstyle, piercings, labia shape xD and some of my own ideas so when I'll get to her I'll get real busy Big Grin

I have few more Laura mods to drop, I'll surprise you guys this time i.e. no wips Wink
[+] 2 users Like BrutalAce's post