• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

A 2 in 1 mod for 2 in 1 character
SFV Fusion Striders Zeku
[Image: sfv_fusion_striders_zeku_by_monkeygigabu...bruw8l.jpg]

This is the first time I go as far as ripping the game model by myself
Replace the kite with Strider glider
Special feature:
Old form :Classic Strider, Young form: reboot Strider,can be switch using V-skill
Fully customize
Include  Include both MM version and Paks version in the download pack (Must use Pak mod manager to install pak file in update 2.70)
For any rigging and clipping issues,I will fix it in the future

Enjoy

Image and Download: https://monkeygigabuster.deviantart.com/...-711919029
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]

@"BrutalAce" 

Thanks for the Chunli Angelic (Halloween Special) mod.Friend I am just curious, can you please tell me that do you change/edit her face for this mod ?

And friend I had sent you a PM few days ago,did you get it ? I sent my query about modding in that PM.If possible can you please reply it,friend ?Please help Sad.

Thank You Smile .
[+] 1 user Likes tibu's post

@"BrutalAce" After using the Angel Chun Li costume for a bit, I must say you really dig a great job on the wings physics.  Any time any fighting game has incorporated Wings as an accessory (Like Tekken or Soul Calibur), they were either too small, too cartoony, or too stiff.  Yours appear very well animated, look realistic and feel delicate like they should.  Impressive.
[+] 4 users Like KrizmKazm's post

@"Monkeygigabuster"
OHHH SHIT!!!
That whas my request, i was hoping for the strider without the scarf from the original arcade game
Show ContentSpoiler:
BUT the Strider 2 one is the Cooler one so no complaining:cool:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Pretty good THANKS Big Grin

@"Kal" 

Thank you for liking Smile

@"FvckBringeR" 

Lol you asked me the schoolgirl hairstyle and you have it now along with three more to choose from, this is just a trailer on how sexy Chun can be don't die on me now because you still have Morrigan Chun to face buckle up! Big Grin

@"KrizmKazm"

Thanks! spent good bit of time on them, happy to see the result paid off Smile

@"tibu" 

Your most welcome and no I haven't edited anything on her face, just changed the shader of her earrings to make them more shiny/glossy.

And yes I received your PM but haven't managed to write a reply yet due to a bit of irregular schedule these days but I'll try to reply you asap.
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@"sleepy_scrub" @"Monkeygigabuster"
Amazing mods, guys, good job!
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Z3R0-77's post

@"sleepy_scrub"

Great, man! Thank you for taking the effort and time to do this request. Didn't get all the color refs, though. T_T
-
@"BrutalAce"

Try as hard as you can, bro, even if I die I'll be back right on track as if the only thing that ever happened was having another heart attack due to 'circumstances', lol.

And I'm with @"KrizmKazm" , excellent work on the wings. It feels so natural that's kinda scary - and no lag, fps drop nor overheating. Even better is the fact that Chun's jumps are all floaty, so with those beautiful and amazing wings... No words, brother. Simply impressive.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@"BrutalAce" 

Thanks for the reply,friend Smile

O.K. friend.I shall then wait for your reply.Just please don't forget about it .I really want to learn modding.Please help me Sad .

Thank you Smile .

@"BrutalAce"
Forgot to say, Angelic Chun is quite impressive. The wing animation really ties the whole thing together, it's really good.
[+] 1 user Likes sleepy_scrub's post

I decided to polish my Strider Zeku mod a little bit more
1/Improve texture and rigging
2/Switch Reboot Strider with plasma scarf 

[Image: sfv_fusion_striders_zeku__c1__by_monkeyg...bruw8l.jpg]
Download link is stil the same
https://monkeygigabuster.deviantart.com/...-711919029
hope you guys don't mind re-download it
It's time for me to return to stage modding again until new DLC character arrive

@"tibu"

No problem, I'll reply you today Smile

@"sleepy_scrub"

Thanks man, last night I tried your Sniper Kolin too it's looking pretty good and a step in the right direction for mesh modding. Don't worry about few issues, what matters is that you improved your skills and that's going to pay off in your next mod Smile

@"Monkeygigabuster"

Nice mod man and good riddance from old Zeku too Big Grin

Too bad they copied entire moveset of Guy for young Zeku but didn't gave him Bushin Senpukyaku and with him in the roster there is no hope for Guy's arrival too...

@"BrutalAce"

O.K. ,friend.Thank You Smile .

@Monkeygigabuster   Just downloaded it - freakin beautiful, man.  Much better than his default costume, imo.  Great job!

R.Mika is Lollipop Chainsaw Enjoy Smile

DownLoad Here

[Image: vMLYaFdLuFtvpJpSndVZXe1XpnUH64AF6xEBRrg-...GmTX-d0%3D]
[+] 6 users Like TerryXX's post

(11-01-2017, 06:24 PM)KrizmKazm Wrote: @Monkeygigabuster Where can we download that? I'm not seeing any Zeku section/links on the first page.
Thanks!
https://monkeygigabuster.deviantart.com/...-711919029
BrutalAce included the link in "last month update" section though
I agree that Zeku section needs to added