Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

(08-20-2019, 10:32 PM)Rukasu18 Wrote: True Akuma and The Master colors + Moveset Updated Link

[Image: OF7W0VJ.jpg]

[Image: zxY3GvK.jpg]

PS: Thanks to Ouji and Killbox for helping me create these mods XD

Download Here

just a dumb question, what if we use these online :Big Grin ? not in ranks, but i battle lounge, is it safe to use, or instant ban ?

@"NoMiiAegis" if your opponent is also using the same mods it COULD be safe, but I'm not sure because these characters have full/unlimited vt and ex specials without the use of bars, and so the game might disconnect regardless. But if only one of you use, that's guaranteed.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]

(07-08-2020, 02:36 PM)FvckBringeR Wrote: @"NoMiiAegis" if you're opponent is also using the same mods it COULD be safe, but I'm not sure because these characters have full/unlimited vt and ex specials without the use of bars, and so the game might disconnect regardless. But if only one of you use, that's guaranteed.

oh ok ok, thanks, means it won't affect my steam account ?

(07-08-2020, 02:36 PM)FvckBringeR Wrote: @"NoMiiAegis" if you're opponent is also using the same mods it COULD be safe, but I'm not sure because these characters have full/unlimited vt and ex specials without the use of bars, and so the game might disconnect regardless. But if only one of you use, that's guaranteed.

also, is there any mod of SHIN GILL With Boss Moveset ?

[Image: de0yai4-182bfc46-3f65-477b-84e9-252bd10c4424.jpg]

Vega -- Fallen Balrog -- Cannon Spike

For once, a costume mod that isn't F.A.N.G lol.  Vega when he's Fallen Balrog from CANNON SPIKE.  

NOTE:  (1) Goes to C1 and C2.  

(2) Will be hard to tell when he puts away/loses his claw because I gave him double claws (like in Cannon Spike).  Be mindful about this!

DOWNLOAD HERE:  https://www.deviantart.com/dr-blankpls/a...-848126380

[+] 7 users Like Remy2FANG's post

@"NoMiiAegis" if you mean getting banned, no, you're not getting banned for that. At least not if it's just your usual lounge play with a buddy, I don't think anyone'd flag you for that and the game itself counts as a disconnection. If it's too many in a row you'll be flagged as a rq, so be warned. And sorry, I don't know any Gill related mods, check the first page of the thread tho.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

DARKSTALKERS Lilith - Menat Default Costume

[DOWNLOAD]

[Image: de111g6-e59bff34-616b-4c41-b8bf-fe5a0932750c.png]
[Image: menatsignature_bytanooki_by_tanooki128-dbxrhhh.png]
[+] 8 users Like TaNooki's post

[Image: RUMI.jpg]

I leave this here DOWNLOAD I hope you enjoy.
[Image: vshNrNH.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like THEJAMK's post

(07-07-2020, 09:41 PM)NoMiiAegis Wrote:
(08-20-2019, 10:32 PM)Rukasu18 Wrote: True Akuma and The Master colors + Moveset Updated Link

Download Here

just a dumb question, what if we use these online :Big Grin ? not in ranks, but i battle lounge, is it safe to use, or instant ban ?
So, i don't recommend using this moveset mod in online, even in the lobby with a friend. These mods i made with only intention to use them in offline modes  Wink

pls don't risk your account using this mods in the lobby, if you want that much, it will be at your own risk  Sad
[+] 1 user Likes Rukasu18's post

(07-11-2020, 08:39 AM)Rukasu18 Wrote:

Download Here

So, i don't recommend using this moveset mod in online, even in the lobby with a friend. These mods i made with only intention to use them in offline modes  Wink

pls don't risk your account using this mods in the lobby, if you want that much, it will be at your own risk  Sad
thanks for the guide man, do you have shin gill moveset ?

(07-11-2020, 03:22 PM)NoMiiAegis Wrote:

Download Here

I really wanted to play with Gill boss version with the resurrection, but I couldn't do it Sad , i heard about people who used the boss version + Resurrection but it was done in another way (cheat engine)

(07-12-2020, 02:22 AM)Rukasu18 Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 03:22 PM)NoMiiAegis Wrote:

Download Here

I really wanted to play with Gill boss version with the resurrection, but I couldn't do it Sad , i heard about people who used the boss version + Resurrection but it was done in another way (cheat engine)
damn, i feel sad now

Video 
@"NoMiiAegis"
here is my mod
 resurrection is activated on 3p+3k(Taunt)

My english very bad I use Google TranslateSmile
[+] 4 users Like gravelee's post

(07-12-2020, 07:24 AM)gravelee Wrote: @"NoMiiAegis"
here is my mod
 resurrection is activated on 3p+3k(Taunt)

thanks, great mod man

(06-30-2020, 01:50 PM)Ouji Wrote: Hello! I'm back with another mod. This time around, the notorious blood-thirsty Space Pirate blasts his way into SFV!
This mod replaces Necalli's C4. Includes custom physics and 10 colours! Oh, his eyes turn red in VT mod too, lol Smile

Please note that all of my mods are to be installed via Fluffy's Mod Manager. 
Feel free to create a pak for my mod. However, please credit the original post! Thanks.

Download: https://mega.nz/file/Tg8ljKRA#CjQCkhdgWJ...w3RinJ9cVs

Screenshot:

[Image: 1.png]

More screenshots:

Show ContentSpoiler:

Thank you for making this mod for me, I really appreciate it! He’s awesome! Smile
[+] 1 user Likes KingKRool2002's post

Sorry about the question marks in my previous post, I put a smiley face and thumbs up icon but for some bizarre reason they came out as question marks. I couldn’t figure out how to edit my previous post so sorry for double posting, I just wanted to make sure that Ouji knew that they weren’t question marks.