Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

@"KrizmKazm"

all the textures, the CM_CMY_05_E06_Pant.uasset material and the mesh file.

There will be an issue trying to merge them though. the pants material only allowed for one colour while I needed 2, the underwear and the new skin which I couldn't add to the skin material because of being unable to edit the model. I originally had it so the skin would get coloured, but I thought it looked bad that the underwear was always white even on the black colours, so I adjusted the texture so the skin would match the regular coloured skin while the underwear would change colour. So if you want different skin colours per colour, then It wouldn't work unless you are willing to have the underwear stay one colour on all colours.

If you want to go the 1 underwear colour route with customizable skin, I can send you my old color and mask textures, I still have them.
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

(12-16-2019, 07:24 PM)Ouji Wrote: I fixed the issues people were having with the Pyron costume Smile

Download: https://mega.nz/#!ypVmzCAK!6VwaB6zKmTNu6...YxlSQMNLB0

Mirror: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9z7n8h3m47...Costume.7z

Amazing!! Thanks you, this is a life saver mod, i was looking for this. 
Hey you don't have pak version to install it with the mods folder?

@"GoYiTsU" Thanks and you're welcome!
Sorry, but I don't pak my mods anymore since paks break overtime, and the ~mods method isn't really the best way to install mods, nor is using Pak's Mod Manager. Stick to loose files and Fluffy's Mod Manager Smile

(01-11-2020, 05:59 PM)Ouji Wrote: @"GoYiTsU" Thanks and you're welcome!
Sorry, but I don't pak my mods anymore since paks break overtime, and the ~mods method isn't really the best way to install mods, nor is using Pak's Mod Manager. Stick to loose files and Fluffy's Mod Manager Smile

Thank you man! But after i posted here I converted the folder into a pak file with u4pak, it was really easy
I'm going to give a Fluffy's Mod Manager a try. i thought that using the ~mods folder was the best way.  Wink

Custom Poison C1 Mod

*Includes 15 Custom Colors + Sweaty Body FX + Subtle Nipple Textures

DOWNLOAD (MM)
DOWNLOAD (PAK)

Show ContentImage Preview:
[+] 10 users Like KrizmKazm's post

@"KrizmKazm"

Thanks for the nice screenshot, a true man of culture as well, you were missed ^^
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

(10-22-2018, 09:53 PM)THEJAMK Wrote:
[Image: 1?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=ByxLd...GsFtwSo%3D]

I leave this here DOWNLOAD

Now I know where Capcom took an idea for Seth design.

(01-17-2020, 08:31 PM)ChenNekomata Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 09:53 PM)THEJAMK Wrote:
[Image: 1?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=ByxLd...GsFtwSo%3D]

I leave this here DOWNLOAD

Now I know where Capcom took an idea for Seth design.
that was made for me i dont think capcom had anything to do with it lol i found a picture gave it to jamk and he made it a week or so later

Photo 
skin gill 
Is there anyone who can make this skin freezard

[Image: DQDND_Freezard.png]

@"Monkeygigabuster" Would you consider changing the wings in the super of your Pillar Man Gill mod to be more like Kars's wings as the "Ultimate Life Form"? For reference: https://i.imgur.com/r80qlSS.png

Laura Sparring Costume

[Image: ddpd5y6-c8909dd8-49d6-4586-9d15-33b93392...z-90h8t0Io]

Hi guys,

So back to Laura with another release that many of you were waiting for, a concept that a lot of fans liked when I first made it on Chunli and now I am making it again on Laura, it’s the Sparring Costume! Now with more variety, style and sexy sporty look. This mod got delayed many times but every time I came back to it I improved it further with new techniques. Laura looks fresh, active, sexy and kickass in this costume, I hope that all of you will enjoy using it while zapping your opponents in style.

FEATURES

1. Laura’s new base body now with more improvements

2. High quality textures

3. High quality mesh

4. High quality rigging

5. Two hairstyles (original and ponytail)

6. Two lower body styles (capri pants and sports underwear)

7. High quality Perfect K.O and Fitness text symbols

8. Three breast bounce types (low bounce – default, high and no bounce – DIY kits)

9. Improved lipstick (smoothly blends with her lips/skin color)

10. Sneaker and barefoot variants

11. 10 colors

THINGS TO KNOW

1. Replace Laura’s C2

2. Don’t use any other physics pack with this mod

3. My mods often turn out to be heavy due to high poly meshes, high resolution textures and high quality physics like Apex resulting in slow downs on some computers, if you experience a slowdown like that then make sure your Windows power plan is set to high performance instead of energy saving. Also, if you’re a Nvidia graphics card user make sure your power setting is set to “Prefer Maximum Performance” in global settings of Nvidia Control Panel

4. DIY kits have Instructions.txt file, please read that before attempting a modification.

5. Don’t use colors over color 10, the outfit was made on her costume 6 (sporty outfit) and then converted to costume 2 (bonita outfit) which support 15 colors so it can go over 10 colors but those won’t be correct colors, to rectify this I will provide C6 conversion tomorrow.

For more information and installation instructions please take a look at readme.pdf file.

SPECIAL CREDITS

1. My Paypal and Patreon supporters
2. My friends from XNALara community, we usually don’t credit you but without you modding would be severely limited, thank you!
3. My friends from ModderBase community, their interest, donations and advice are always invaluable

DOWNLOAD

https://www.deviantart.com/brutalace/art...-828664926
[+] 9 users Like BrutalAce's post

Sakura New Nostalgia Part 1

[Image: ddpd6rh-fe7ca002-abba-421a-9b66-355bc6fc...ojeH1EfOdM]

Hello guys,

Sorry guys it took too long but this mod turned out to be quite challenging thanks to all the physics requirements it had and surprisingly it’s still not finished so I am going to divide this mod into two parts and today I am releasing the first part, the second part which will have all the hot variants will be released next week because I still have more work to do on that. Speaking about the mod itself, it’s heavily modified version of Sakura’s Nostalgia outfit, she is wearing a smaller skirt, real panties, smaller shirt showing more midriff and all that with new physics for skirt, shirt, head band, scarf etc and on top of that her original body is replaced with the body I made so I hope SonicProgrammer (Requester) and all of you enjoy this.

FEATURES

1. Smaller skirt
2. Smaller shirt
3. New panties
4. New skirt physics
5. New shirt physics
6. New headband physics
7. New scarf physics
8. Two hairstyles (Original and New)
9. Glasses and no glasses variants
10. Untrimmed, trimmed and shaved pubic hair variants
11. Panties and no panties variants
12. Breast physics
13. Use of Apex physics

THINGS TO KNOW

1. Replace Sakura’s Nostalgia Costume (C7)
3. My mods often turn out to be heavy due to high poly meshes and high resolution textures resulting in slow downs on some computers, if you experience a slowdown like that then make sure your Windows power plan is set to high performance instead of energy saving

For more information and installation instructions please take a look at readme.pdf file.

SPECIAL CREDITS

2. My friends from XNALara community, we usually don’t credit you but without you modding would be severely limited, thank you!
3. My friends from ModderBase community, their interest, donations and advice are always invaluable

DOWNLOAD

https://www.deviantart.com/brutalace/art...-828665981
[+] 8 users Like BrutalAce's post

Sakura New Nostalgia Part 2

[Image: ddpd79i-963c354a-032a-4330-a5d0-9b864e01...gXvcV7b5RY]

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late post, I came too late from work tonight. The weather was bad and I got late but as promised here is the second part of Sakura New Nostalgia mod. This part contains all the "Hot" variants of the outfit, so in brief her shirt got even smaller revealing some under boobs and her skirt is further reduced to the point that part of her hips and crotch is constantly visible.

All other features and variants remains the same.

I haven't changed the pictures or readme files because it's basically part of the same mod but I will post screenshot packs soon, I just need to finish few releases as soon as possible so I can get some long pending releases out of the way.

DOWNLOAD

https://www.deviantart.com/brutalace/art...-828666630
[+] 7 users Like BrutalAce's post

Vacuum Sealed Cammy

Show ContentNSFW Image:

Hi guys,

There you go, another release in the planned content. This was an interesting request by Patron Allthewaythrough, the idea was to put Cammy in super tight leotard hence the name Vacuum Sealed. The mod also has another variant in which she’s wearing damaged variant, this variant is carefully crafted to show proper cloth damage, ripping and threads coming out, so it looks as realistic as possible. Overall this mod was fun to work on but it was very technical as I had to make sure that the leotard looks tight and form fitting and to achieve that I not only used my Cammy’s nude body but also placed the entire body inside leotard for the damaged version. I hope Allthewaythrough and you guys enjoy this release.

FEATURES

1. Leotard shape based on my nude Cammy’s body
2. Form fitting leotard looks realistically tight
3. Leotard modified to have thinner front and back
4. Exposed nipples and camel toe
5. Exposed six pack abs
6. Exposed back muscles
7. Battle damaged version
8. Harness and no harness version
9. New breast physics
10. Improved shoulder rigging

THINGS TO KNOW

1. Replace Cammy’s C1
3. My mods often turn out to be heavy due to high poly meshes, high resolution textures and high quality physics like Apex resulting in slow downs on some computers, if you experience a slowdown like that then make sure your Windows power plan is set to high performance instead of energy saving. Also, if you’re a Nvidia graphics card user make sure your power setting is set to “Prefer Maximum Performance” in global settings of Nvidia Control Panel

SPECIAL CREDITS

DOWNLOAD

https://www.deviantart.com/brutalace/art...-828668111
[+] 8 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"
Bro, been awhile since I saw your last post in here and then BAM four consecutive posts at once with all those juicy and awesome mods Wink

Not going to lie here bro, I appreciate very much that the mods that look simple on plain sight (both Sakura and Cammy mods) imo you basically "remade" them from scratch as you put your own body mod into them and also redo all physics as well, etc etc. Guess if people (including me) don't read the description, in their thought it's probably "those are just some simple modification for the official costumes made by Capcom".

Anyway, it's another nice and dedicated works from you bro Smile

EDIT: I had already used the Laura mod from some time so I guess no need to say about the quality as I already know that since the old Chun-Li mod was pretty good, nevertheless the one for Laura that is even more improved.
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post