Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

Updated Poison barefoot swimwear with no hat versions of both default short and nostalgia long hair. Also included the Halloween punk hair.

[Image: ddfffdm-b69923e6-bf37-487a-97d4-20d00e38ed0d.jpg]

download -

https://www.deviantart.com/bbbsfxt/art/P...-811974298
[+] 6 users Like BBB's post

Baby Doll Sakura

[Image: ddkwphn-de6a47cd-3418-4f0d-a251-665fbfb5...vLMsMHr44s]

Hello guys,

Presenting Baby Doll Sakura requested by patron SonicProgrammer featuring Sakura in a cute, sexy see through night dress with several customization options like having glasses, hairstyles etc. It’s another mod featuring high quality Apex physics for natural clipping free cloth movement, it looks great with Sakura’s movement and show her body in creative ways. I hope SonicProgrammer and all of you enjoy this mod. Have fun! I see you with the next one.

FEATURES

1. See through lingerie
2. High quality mesh models
3. High quality textures featuring BC7 compression to preserve details.
4. High quality rigging
5. Two hairstyles (Original and New)
6. Glasses and no glasses variants
7. Untrimmed, trimmed and shaved pubic hair variants
8. Panties and no panties variants
9. Breast physics
10. Bow/Knot physics
11. New hairstyle physics
12. Outfit physics using Apex physics
13. Small conversion kit to convert NSFW see through panties into regular opaque panties
14. 15 colors

THINGS TO KNOW

1. Replace Sakura’s C1 & C6
2. Don’t use any other physics pack with this mod
3. My mods often turn out to be heavy due to high poly meshes, high resolution textures and high quality physics like Apex resulting in slow downs on some computers, if you experience a slowdown like that then make sure your Windows power plan is set to high performance instead of energy saving. Also if you’re an Nvidia graphics card user make sure your power setting is set to “Prefer Maximum Performance” in global settings of Nvidia Control Panel

DOWNLOAD

HERE
[+] 9 users Like BrutalAce's post

R. Mika School Girl Uncensored Underwear

[Image: ddkws7x-5ed996b9-445f-45df-aa31-5fa4ff422cf9.jpg]

This mod uncensored R. Mika's School Girl costume by changing her shorts into underwear.

download -

https://www.deviantart.com/bbbsfxt/art/R...-821182173

@"bbb" Nice, now how about a no underwear version? Evil
[+] 2 users Like allthewaythrough's post

@"allthewaythrough"

Thanks Smile Sorry, I don't do nude mods Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes BBB's post

As this 666 guy is effectively selling stuff. Has he read the EULA of Capcom. (end user license agreement)

Hey, i dont even want any mods of the guy. Just saying, since the dude is selling stuff. I hope the dude has permission from Capcom, and i hope he is paying some sort of toll to Capcom, because the guy is selling their intellectual property.
[+] 1 user Likes shadowgaminga7's post

@"BrutalAce" She helps me clear arcade mode countless times. Thanks again! ^^
"Never give up! この道を進むのみ!" -sonicprogrammer
[Image: ryu.jpg]
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 1 user Likes sonicprogrammer's post

@"sonicprogrammer"

Thanks bro but this is just the start soon you'll be a champ of arcade with whole bunch of Sakura contentBig Grin

A general note to everyone derailing the thread, STOP doing that. If you have an issue with a modder or someone else, take it to private message and settle it there, no more public arguments.
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

(11-23-2019, 07:37 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: Baby Doll Sakura

[Image: ddkwphn-de6a47cd-3418-4f0d-a251-665fbfb5...vLMsMHr44s]

Hello guys,

Presenting Baby Doll Sakura requested by patron SonicProgrammer featuring Sakura in a cute, sexy see through night dress with several customization options like having glasses, hairstyles etc. It’s another mod featuring high quality Apex physics for natural clipping free cloth movement, it looks great with Sakura’s movement and show her body in creative ways. I hope SonicProgrammer and all of you enjoy this mod. Have fun! I see you with the next one.

FEATURES

1. See through lingerie
4. High quality rigging
9. Breast physics
10. Bow/Knot physics
13. Small conversion kit to convert NSFW see through panties into regular opaque panties
14. 15 colors

THINGS TO KNOW

3. My mods often turn out to be heavy due to high poly meshes, high resolution textures and high quality physics like Apex resulting in slow downs on some computers, if you experience a slowdown like that then make sure your Windows power plan is set to high performance instead of energy saving. Also if you’re an Nvidia graphics card user make sure your power setting is set to “Prefer Maximum Performance” in global settings of Nvidia Control Panel

DOWNLOAD

HERE

OMG, Brutal, the animation of the dress is insane Mesmerized I already saw the Preview on your YT channel, and I was stunned by the clothes Big Grin  Sakura looks amazing!
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Leonaura's post

(11-23-2019, 07:37 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: Baby Doll Sakura

Show ContentImage:

Hello guys,

FEATURES

1. See through lingerie
4. High quality rigging
9. Breast physics
10. Bow/Knot physics
14. 15 colors

THINGS TO KNOW

DOWNLOAD

HERE

I think you've inserted the "wrong" link, because usually you'd link it to your DeviantArt. Speaking of DeviantArt, you should fix the DeviantArt link in your signature.
Also, shouldn't your Falke Bikini C1 Conversion and Poison Toxic Glamour C9 Conversion be released before your Baby Doll Sakura?
[Image: d4ZMiyj.jpg]
"I'm all about the FluffyQuack Mod Manager and loose files life." -Advanced Modder Base User

My Mod Requests:
Street Fighter V | Tekken 7
[+] 1 user Likes Advanced Modder Base User's post

Poison Christmas with less muscle definition

[Image: ddky06x-c1f893c3-9480-4b96-86d5-ec5187b94356.jpg]

This a minor mod that just reduces the muscles on Poison's Christmas costume a bit.

download -

https://www.deviantart.com/bbbsfxt/art/P...-821239161

also no no blush pack has been updated with this costume

https://www.deviantart.com/bbbsfxt/art/P...-810967336

(11-23-2019, 09:35 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"sonicprogrammer"

Thanks bro but this is just the start soon you'll be a champ of arcade with whole bunch of Sakura contentBig Grin

A general note to everyone derailing the thread, STOP doing that. If you have an issue with a modder or someone else, take it to private message and settle it there, no more public arguments.

I feel some responsibility for thay derailment so I wanted to add this:
Capcom undoubtedly BENEFITS from these modifications that are made, whether they are monetised or otherwise. I have personally bought numerous costumes from Capcom not because I wanted the costume but because I wanted the "costume slot" it provided. Indeed, I have on occasion deliberately bought Capcom costumes I DIDN'T  like precisely because this meant  I would not mind losing the costume for something a modder had produced.
This really is no issue for anyone to get sniffy or on their high horse over: if people earning a bit of cash for spending hundreds of hours doing something you see of value is such an abhorrence to you then maybe a soup kitchen may be a better venue for you, where you are guaranteed other people's valuable time and resources for nothing, rather than a forum whereupon you are criticising people for effectively not providing you with enldess "gizzits".
[+] 1 user Likes The Nibbler's post

Juri School Girl Uncensored Underwear

[Image: ddkyd5x-5e74141d-d1c2-445d-939d-dc47167df226.jpg]

This mod uncensored Juri's School Girl costume by changing her shorts into underwear.

download -

https://www.deviantart.com/bbbsfxt/art/J...-821255973

Juri School Girl No Piercings

[Image: ddkyg3b-0a0e76d2-7a7d-4738-a59e-dc420ef01293.jpg]

Simple mod that removes the piercings from Juri's School Girl costume. It is also compatible with the uncensored mod.

download -

https://www.deviantart.com/bbbsfxt/art/J...-821259767
[+] 12 users Like BBB's post

Delete the previous post above mine because like the other admin had said, it's pointless to argue that kind of thing in this thread (or any thread in this forum) publicly and better use PM instead to talk with someone you have the problem with (and not to mention, that post is also reported by some members as "Inappropriate Content"). And if you (or someone else) continue to do this despite our warning, we have no choice other than to ban you. Thank you for the attention.
[+] 3 users Like robhal's post

@"Leonaura"

Thank you! Did a lot of work and tweaking on the outfit to get this animation, Sakura moves a lot even during idle pose so taking advantage of that was difficulty and time consuming but as they say hard work always pays off Big Grin

@"Advanced Modder Base User"

No it's not the wrong link, some of my new mods have DIY kits which are basically small mod kits with instructions on how to modify a variant yourself so for example Baby Doll Sakura have see through panties but I included additional texture files in the DIY kit with instructions so if anyone want those panties to be normal (opaque) panties then they can modify any variant by extracting the PAK file and swapping the transparent textures with non-transparent textures. To do this I add couple of batch files, required files to swap and u4pak.exe file with instructions so any user can easily extract, modify and then repack the variant however adding an exe file in the mod prevent me to upload that mod on DeviantArt because DeviantArt just block any upload that has an exe file in it so I have no option but to upload such mods elsewhere like Google Drive.

The purpose of DIY kits is to reduce the amount of variants I make because with mods getting bigger and bigger, creating more variants for small changes ends up taking too much space and then it takes more time for 7z to compress such mods and all bunch of other little problems like making mistakes while compiling dozens of variants, by using DIY kit any user can easily customize the mod by swapping few required files quickly but that prevents me from uploading that mod to DeviantArt.

And yes I should release those conversions first but honestly it's hard to keep track of everything and I have been trying to balance my work on new mods and all the pending public releases but eventually everything will show up here or I will simply unlock those posts on my Patreon so you guys can grab them from there.
[+] 2 users Like BrutalAce's post