Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

@"BrutalAce"
@"bbb"
@"addysun"
And any modders who intend to make Poison mod without her hat:

You guys should be happy when you see this pic (it's from the new Poison's Lady upcoming Extra Battle costume)
[Image: EHgSShsW4AIiKoa?format=jpg&name=large]
[+] 6 users Like robhal's post

(10-11-2019, 04:04 PM)Monkeygigabuster Wrote: SFVAE mod Karin RPD basketball uniform
[Image: ddi2i2f-c86ec270-7fa8-4561-944d-126cdad5977a.jpg]
Image and Download: https://www.deviantart.com/monkeygigabuster/art/SFVAE-mod-Karin-RPD-basketball-uniform-816410103

Karin looks like Sakura's prettier sister. Ibuki looks like her mischievous sister. Wink
Through infinity and beyond!

Here is an edit I made of Dante's V1 Sakura Lilith's Clothing

Sakura C1 LILITH'S CLOTHES (SQuatProof)
It is a body modification and more color slots

[Image: vlc_uo2jgiz8gd_by_x7_mv400_ddh10mi-pre.j...mKOPxhXjcc]
[Image: vlc_tbosdxpfbd_by_x7_mv400_ddh10mb-pre.j...aD5OHnKYZ8]
https://sta.sh/06q423yp6l4
[+] 1 user Likes x7mv400's post

@"Monkeygigabuster"
Ooooh. I thought about making Laura-Nico, started modeling it out actually. 
Wasn't sure if I wanted to do it the way you did or do a full mesh rig so I could keep the tattoos.
I think I like your version (Laura body-Nico clothes) better.
I like it, nice job (though I'm fiending for the glasses to complete the look).

@"robhal"

Yeah thank god for that.
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 2 users Like addysun's post

Sup Everyone. New mod in time for the Halloween season!

[MOD] Poison - Circus Ringmaster

Get it here!

[Image: ddixlqr-9a2ce963-7ba7-4b87-b79c-23bdcc56af54.png]
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.

@"robhal"

I actually wanted that with the Poison Toxic Glamour mod I made recently but didn't had the energy to finish the hairstyle when I was about to finish the mod, thank God Capcom added that, less work for us Smile
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@"addysun"
Nice work there, and also I like the colors as well (and the bonus too) Smile

@"BrutalAce"
I remember that plan of yours bro, and yeah indeed thanks Capcom for their work Smile

Btw bro, I am sorry in advance if I sound rude or similar, but please do your best to remember releasing your mods to public (I know you are probably busy with work or something else), for example: the one I don't see in here or your DeviantArt are Gantz Cammy, Falke Bikini, Poison Toxic Glamour and Baby Doll Sakura (this one is probably too early considering it's still less than two weeks of Patreon release day).
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post

@"robhal"

Thanks dude!
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

[+] 1 user Likes addysun's post

Heya! I'm back with another mod. This time, it's definitely fit for the spoopy season, Marvel's the Black Cat Smile

Rundown of the mod.
  • The mod is for Poison's C1, and is inspired by the 90's Spider-Man Animated Series
  • No pak versions because they tend to have problems, so please use Fluffy's Mod Manager
  • Custom well-thought out physics
  • Many custom 4K textures
  • 15 diverse palettes inspired by various comic book characters

Consider supporting me on Patreon or via Paypal, thanks Wink

Download: https://mega.nz/#!H5VWxaIR!onNcoyDxym-5d...thBdgZfx_Q
Screenshots:

[Image: screenshot-2.png]

[Image: screenshot-3.png]

Show ContentSpoiler:
[+] 11 users Like Ouji's post

Lot of people request for my C1 (Default Costume) conversion mods for SFVAE so I decided to swap by myself
[Image: some_of_my_c1_conversion_mods_for_sfvae_...IFfPgN2G6I]

Include in this pack
1/Chun Li As FFVII Remake Tifa Lockhart(Replace Default Costume)
2/Ibuki as Rebecca Chambers(Replace Default Costume)
3/Karin RPD basketball uniform(Replace Default Costume)
4/Juri as DMC4 Trish(Replace Default Costume)
5/Laura as DMC5 Nico(Replace Default Costume)

Only include PAKS files in this pack

Download link:https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1JUwPhSd9HvUoeMDsyBP2bBllLsR2Qd_j&export=download
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Monkeygigabuster's post

@"robhal"

No problem bro and thanks for reminding me but I already know that I am behind the public release schedule, past few days I was indeed busy because I upgraded my motherboard, ram and processor which caused my Windows 10 to stop so I had to do a fresh install and then set everything up including games and modding programs, I was also busy in finishing a commission by SonicProgrammer which is the Baby Doll Sakura mod, if you noticed recently I am not even visiting my Twitter and other places too much except my Patreon but anyway, I do plan to release couple of those mods together. Hopefully tomorrow Smile
[+] 2 users Like BrutalAce's post

(10-25-2019, 09:19 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"robhal"

No problem bro and thanks for reminding me but I already know that I am behind the public release schedule, past few days I was indeed busy because I upgraded my motherboard, ram and processor which caused my Windows 10  to stop so I had to do a fresh install and then set everything up including games and modding programs, I was also busy in finishing a commission by SonicProgrammer which is the Baby Doll Sakura mod, if you noticed recently I am not even visiting my Twitter and other places too much except my Patreon but anyway, I do plan to release couple of those mods together. Hopefully tomorrow Smile

What's the progress on these bug fixes?
[Image: d4ZMiyj.jpg]
"I'm all about the FluffyQuack Mod Manager and loose files life." -Advanced Modder Base User

My Mod Requests:
Street Fighter V | Tekken 7

@"BrutalAce"
You're welcome bro. And I know that issue with upgrading computer from one of your Twitter post (but usually indeed when we upgrade our mobo+ram+CPU which is the main thing in the computer system, we usually need to reinstall the OS as well), it's gotta be tough to reinstall and setup everything again. Okay bro, got it and will wait for them Smile

@"Advanced Modder Base User"
Isn't that I had already posted the fix for #1 issue? If you forget, here it is
Cammy C15-CannonSpike - Fixed Physics When Using Mod on C1 (can be also found in the first post)
[+] 3 users Like robhal's post

(10-25-2019, 11:00 AM)robhal Wrote: @"Advanced Modder Base User"
Isn't that I had already posted the fix for #1 issue? If you forget, here it is
Cammy C15-CannonSpike - Fixed Physics When Using Mod on C1 (can be also found in the first post)

Yeah, I already know that. I was editing to add the strikethrough using the "Full Edit", because I was using the "Quick Reply" when I posted that.
[Image: d4ZMiyj.jpg]
"I'm all about the FluffyQuack Mod Manager and loose files life." -Advanced Modder Base User

My Mod Requests:
Street Fighter V | Tekken 7
[+] 2 users Like Advanced Modder Base User's post