Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

Guys, I want to make a pak file of the Mayor Wick mod that @"Ouji" released? I do not know if I want to use PMM again due to having to wait 2 fricken hours for that program to load up when my computer boots up. And then having to wait for the game to open up after that. So frustrating. Can someone make a pak file of that mod for me? I tried to do it myself but I can't get it. And I would like a pak file of the True Master and Shin Akuma mods too. Please?

@"chronoxiong" I don't get it. You don't wanna use PMM, but you still want paks? FMM can use BOTH loose files and paks and it's easy to set up. My mods are obviously loose, so they work with FMM. However, you can use U4pak to create paks. Just drag the 'StreetFighterV' folder inside the mod folder into 'DROP_MOD_FOLDER_HERE-SFV.bat', you'll get a pak in the 'pak' folder.

(09-28-2019, 09:46 PM)Ouji Wrote: @"chronoxiong" I don't get it. You don't wanna use PMM, but you still want paks? FMM can use BOTH loose files and paks and it's easy to set up. My mods are obviously loose, so they work with FMM. However, you can use U4pak to create paks. Just drag the 'StreetFighterV' folder inside the mod folder into 'DROP_MOD_FOLDER_HERE-SFV.bat', you'll get a pak in the 'pak' folder.

I tried using Fluffly Mod Manager but the game wouldn't load up early last month once the new characters hit.  And since it was getting me frustrated, I have a channel to run so I couldn't wait any longer and just used the direct mods folder method.  I never tried to contact anyone on here about it because I felt the direct mods folder is the "best" way for me since everything loads up fast.  About dragging the StreetFighterV folder, I dont see the .bat file anywhere.  Am I supposed to download that separately?

@"chronoxiong" This includes the bat: https://mega.nz/#!sE4n1TaR!kE7cvzLPEku5g...t7iYgIDIt0

Poison Human Halloween

[Image: ddh819x-ce02d607-c8ef-4805-bd71-bfd9a848f31e.jpg]

This mod changes Poison's Halloween costume from a zombie to a Gothic punk human. It also decreases the muscle definition

download -

https://www.deviantart.com/bbbsfxt/art/P...-814988661
[+] 13 users Like BBB's post

@"FvckBringeR"
Here you go dude:
[Image: lucia_no_vest_c3_by_sleepingmaster_ddh9bx5-pre.jpg]
DOWNLOAD:
[+] 7 users Like sleepy_scrub's post

(05-20-2018, 10:28 AM)robhal Wrote: Invisible Char Mod Pack (only C1)

UPDATE: includes all S2 & S3 chars, so far until Falke

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8llb2ba5a8...ar_Mods.7z

NOTE: when using the mod for Necalli and R.Mika, they will still crash the game.

Hey, I tried Ryu and Ken and the camera crashes to the center of the screen. Also, all the colors are invisibles, I think it needs a fix for the latest updates.

@"bbb" I was on the fence about buying that costume. You've just sold it for me.
Thanks for the great work.
[+] 1 user Likes AzizLight's post

@"bbb"
Awesome looking mod that you can turn a zombie into human again, what vaccine do you use? Big Grin Anyway, good job bro.

@"sleepy_scrub"
Thanks for the mod bro Smile

@"Hellwar"
I just tried both invisible Ryu and Ken mod a moment ago, no crash at all. And what do you mean about "all the colors are invisible"? It's called invisible mod for that reason because you don't want the character to be visible.
[+] 3 users Like robhal's post

@"sleepy_scrub" Thank you, really appreciate it!
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

@"AzizLight"

Thanks Smile

@"robhal"

Thanks Smile , Only used a good coating of paint Tongue
[+] 2 users Like BBB's post

Hey guys,

Here is a no mask variant of my Monster Princess mod for Poison. It only includes the default and story mode outfits!

Please enjoy!

https://www.deviantart.com/addysun/art/M...-815191322

[Image: ddhcdne-8ddadd08-f37c-41a2-bdd5-156941957060.png]
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 11 users Like addysun's post

@"addysun"

Thanks for making it Smile
[+] 3 users Like BBB's post

@"addysun"
I love it!
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Z3R0-77's post

@"BrutalAce" I tried to follow your instructions to make your new Juri Beach Sportswear wet skin variant to convert the NSFW into a safe version but it wont work. I put the pak file into the folder that contains the unpack.bat file. I double click on unpack.bat and then the black command prompt screen pops up. It goes away after a few seconds and then nothing else happens. I dont see a StreetFighterV folder popping up after. What am I doing wrong? Am I supposed to run this as an administrator? Need help.