Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

(09-12-2019, 06:12 PM)Genryusai Wrote:
(08-20-2019, 10:32 PM)Rukasu18 Wrote: True Akuma and The Master colors + Moveset Updated Link

[Image: OF7W0VJ.jpg]

[Image: zxY3GvK.jpg]

PS: Thanks to Ouji and Killbox for helping me create these mods XD

Download Here
please, can i get a PAK file of ryu The master color?

Click and drag the The Master folder mod into PMM, it will create the .pak version of mod.

Juri Beach Sports Swimsuit

[Image: y4mPJYOSH-7NM-PpvX672xhmQeWPwR96732Bn44I...pmode=none]

Hello guys,

It’s finally done. Juri with a brand new body and a brand new swimsuit, featuring dozens of variants to offer excellent customization and value. Like I mentioned before it’s an unusual swimsuit featuring more sporty style than traditional bikini, it’s going to be last Juri mod for a while because I have various pending requests and projects to continue but I really enjoyed making this and I hope that you guys also enjoy using it in your game. As always please take a look at the feature list to see what the mod offers.

HD SCREENSHOTS

[Image: y4mrL2nvU02oDdHEx1Si4LTbRHqvBPee0VAh8clc...pmode=none]
[Image: y4m4KLGbl_LahrxuXTQG5yBgeNet3eYPt7ggauFl...pmode=none]
[Image: y4meL53CfeixJa1LwaP6n_yFiBWQq4QfX-7xhP8A...pmode=none]
[Image: y4mzZOgGpamn5n1zCqyDe5KKT2ufbNuLgYvByMVW...pmode=none]
[Image: y4mJziU5MVQV5qXekigfgtyHqjUwKI6CD_tF1_sC...pmode=none]
[Image: y4maM_sN1Mo6qcI2zph54EwM6gt8oR6xVXkDk6AI...pmode=none]
[Image: y4mJTDOqryRAHuDUSZk95nS3TxHkCH0cYC_x4M-2...pmode=none]

FEATURES

1. Juri’s new body
2. Sports style swimsuit
3. High poly models
4. High quality textures featuring BC7 compression to preserve details.
5. High quality rigging
6. Breast physics
7. Two hairstyles (Horns and loose)
8. Cap and no cap variants
9. Glasses and no glasses variants
10. Barefoot and sneakers variants
11. Dry and wet skin variants
12. Round and pinched navel variants
13. See through wet clothing effect made for the first time (NSFW)
14. Small conversion kit to convert NSFW wet variants to normal wet variants and round navel variants into pinched navel variants
15. 10 colors

THINGS TO KNOW

1. Replace Juri’s C1
2. Don’t use any other physics pack with this mod
3. My mods often turn out to be heavy due to high poly meshes and high resolution textures resulting in slow downs on some computers, if you experience a slowdown like that then make sure your Windows power plan is set to high performance instead of energy saving.
4. Conversion kit has Instructions.txt file, please read that before attempting a conversion.

For more information and installation instructions please take a look at readme file.

SPECIAL CREDITS

1. My Paypal and Patreon supporters
2. My friends from XNALara community, we usually don’t credit you but without you modding would be severely limited, thank you!
3. My friends from ModderBase community, their interest, donations and advice are always invaluable

Visit my Patreon to get HD screenshot set

DOWNLOAD

HERE

@"BrutalAce" You never cease to amaze me. Great work!
[+] 2 users Like Ouji's post

@"BrutalAce"
Unfortunately bro, you put the wrong download link (too excited maybe? Big Grin )

EDIT: I have downloaded the mod from your Patreon page bro since I notice it's already open for public.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"Rukasu18" - Man, you sure disappear for a very long time. BTW, I'm still waiting for your reply on this post.
[Image: d4ZMiyj.jpg]
"I'm all about the FluffyQuack Mod Manager and loose files life." -Advanced Modder Base User

My Mod Requests:
Street Fighter V | Tekken 7

Awesome Juri mod @"BrutalAce". Can't wait to use it!
[+] 1 user Likes chronoxiong's post

@"BrutalAce"
Very delicious Juri there, I love the swimsuit design, her body model is terrific, but I think you already know that, the long hair+glasses variant is my favorite and the wet naughty one is a great plus.
You delivered an excellent mod once again. Wink
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Z3R0-77's post

[Image: 1.jpg?token-time=1570492800&token-hash=B...-jSYxr0%3D]

[Image: 1.jpg?token-time=1570492800&token-hash=z...PELo3uc%3D]

[Image: 1.jpg?token-time=1570492800&token-hash=W...VV5vcUo%3D]
[Image: vshNrNH.jpg]
[+] 10 users Like THEJAMK's post

(09-24-2019, 03:15 AM)Advanced Modder Base User Wrote: @"Rukasu18" - Man, you sure disappear for a very long time. BTW, I'm still waiting for your reply on this post.

hi @"Advanced Modder Base User" i thought @"gouki25" had answered your question in the next post lol, so, shin akuma doesn't have Sekia Kuretsuha / CA1 in your moveset and shin bison doesn't have Psycho Nightmare / V-T2 in your moveset either , i can see changing the boot to original color when i have some free time.

@"Ouji"

Thanks a lot man! I gotta say you also impressed me with your skills and discoveries that I just figured out recently, I gotta keep an eye on you, you're dangerous in a good way Big Grin

@"robhal"

Thank you bro, I don't know why I am making these mistakes, maybe I am modding too much recently Big Grin but everything is good now I fixed the link and thanks a lot for notifying me Smile

@"chronoxiong"

Thank you man! Hope to see your awesome videos with that Smile

@"Z3R0-77"

Thank you dude! I wanted to do a sporty swimsuit for her and this was one of the best looking one, the wet look started as an experiment and turned out pretty good, I think I will use that in some mods Smile

As always, thanks a lot for liking Smile
[+] 3 users Like BrutalAce's post

(09-24-2019, 09:46 PM)Rukasu18 Wrote:
(09-24-2019, 03:15 AM)Advanced Modder Base User Wrote: @"Rukasu18" - Man, you sure disappear for a very long time. BTW, I'm still waiting for your reply on this post.

hi @"Advanced Modder Base User" i thought @"gouki25" had answered your question in the next post lol, so, shin akuma doesn't have Sekia Kuretsuha / CA1 in your moveset and shin bison doesn't have Psycho Nightmare / V-T2 in your moveset either , i can see changing the boot to original color when i have some free time.

I don't understand what he wrote there, also I was waiting for an answer about the recolor. Since you've already recolored the placket to red color, so I thought why not ask about the boots as well.
[Image: d4ZMiyj.jpg]
"I'm all about the FluffyQuack Mod Manager and loose files life." -Advanced Modder Base User

My Mod Requests:
Street Fighter V | Tekken 7

@"BrutalAce"
You're most welcome bro, and maybe that lol or considering that Google Drive (or also MEGA) link addresses are just bunch of random alphabets/numbers, that probably will cause some confusions of which link is the mod itself or which one is for the screenshots or etc. Anyway bro, I suppose the next mod you want to post in here is Gantz Cammy, right? (since I also notice that the mod itself is already available for public in your Patreon)
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

THanks for the great mods! Juri looks great and I can't wait to try out that Rhyno! :o
[+] 1 user Likes artican's post

(09-25-2019, 03:31 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"chronoxiong"

Thank you man! Hope to see your awesome videos with that Smile

For sure and I already showcased it on my channel.  Love me some Juri and she is one of my main's so I had to showcase it with my style of play.  Its a great mod.  Love it and with the variants, it will be seen again and again.  Will try to use that program you provided to change the wet skin variant too.  Keep up the great work bro.  You guys are awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes chronoxiong's post

@"BrutalAce" I seriously appreciate the kind words. You already know that Modder Base will always be my home, so every discovery or explanation I provide is representative of the whole MB community. Besides, I owe it to MB for the help I got when I started modding SFV more than a year ago Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Ouji's post