Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

@"Mike Golf"

Sure and thank you! Smile

You already checked it out but just to answer about Black Widow outfit, no that mod took backseat due to few reasons, one of that was to give Juri a revised body. People started requesting that after I made Laura and Chunli bodies so I had to do that, unfortunately that means all work in progress Juri mods will require a revision too and that will take some time.

As for Devil's Horns hairstyle, unfortunately no I haven't used that in the recent swimsuit. I just used her regular horns hairstyle and the loose hairstyle and since the mod is very recent, I am not revising it at the moment not to mention it has over 32 variants so not really willing to add more. However if you do like that hairstyle in a mod then I did a Juri mod not so long ago with that hairstyle, you should check it out if you haven't already.

Show ContentSpoiler:

Talk about being Devil Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

Hey all, quick question:
I used to use a Color Pack for C1, but it doesn't look like it's available.  I think the original was C1 Color Pack - OsaraNI.  Unfortunately the link isn't working for me.  Does anyone have that laying around they could re-post?  It had some bad.ass all black version for her motorcycle get up.  Thanks!

@"Monkeygigabuster" Thanks for this quick work. They gave Poison a pretty poor excuse for a "Swimsuit." Yours is much better.
[+] 1 user Likes joemesh's post

^ Thanks for the fast mod! Any chance you could make it for C1 or C3? For those of us that don't got Nostalgia/Story slot, because we used our FM already.

Can't you guy just ask Robhal nicely to do mini conversion for you guys as usual
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Monkeygigabuster's post

@"Monkeygigabuster"
Wrestle Honda is a good idea. I'd try to turn him into Rikishi if I could only find a model of him....
[+] 2 users Like sleepy_scrub's post

(08-06-2019, 03:47 AM)sleepy_scrub Wrote: @"Monkeygigabuster"
Wrestle Honda is a good idea. I'd try to turn him into Rikishi if I could only find a model of him....

OMG, I want to see that! Mesmerized (at least, you can use Cody's hair - It's almost the same hairstyle)
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]

@"Leonaura"
Found a mobile game model of him, dunno if it's good enough to port. Maybe I'll look into getting models out of one of the 2k games, but that'll take like a week to figure out.
[+] 1 user Likes sleepy_scrub's post

Many Sexy Female Mods , Wish you can make some Sexy Male mods too , Thanks !!!!
[+] 1 user Likes 1136393759's post

anyone else having issues since the patch? lost all mods, tried uninstalling , re reading game archieves and resinstalling

using @"FluffyQuack" mod manager

Can some one remove Lucia's vest, belt and those accessories attached to her leg and knees? If you want to remove the boots is optional. 

Please.

Show ContentSpoiler:

(08-06-2019, 04:31 PM)ValhallaOutcast Wrote: anyone else having issues since the patch? lost all mods, tried uninstalling , re reading game archieves and resinstalling

using @"FluffyQuack" mod manager

I'm using MM as well, but didn't have any issues after Re-Reading Game Archives and enabling them again.

(08-06-2019, 06:16 PM)KrizmKazm Wrote:
(08-06-2019, 04:31 PM)ValhallaOutcast Wrote: anyone else having issues since the patch? lost all mods, tried uninstalling , re reading game archieves and resinstalling

using @"FluffyQuack"  mod manager

I'm using MM as well, but didn't have any issues after Re-Reading Game Archives and enabling them again.

interesting I will keep trying I am getting a fast error when I click Re-Read game archieves , so I am sure its not doing something right

(08-06-2019, 07:50 PM)ValhallaOutcast Wrote:
(08-06-2019, 06:16 PM)KrizmKazm Wrote:

using @"FluffyQuack"  mod manager

interesting I will keep trying I am getting a fast error when I click Re-Read game archieves , so I am sure its not doing something right

figured it out found the log file so I could read the error in full and I deleted the file in my user/app/download folder that was conflicting 

all normal again
[+] 1 user Likes ValhallaOutcast's post

[Image: 1.jpg?token-time=1566345600&token-hash=r...YQ6X4lQ%3D]

I leave this for Zangief DOWNLOAD

[Image: 1.jpg?token-time=1566345600&token-hash=m...xy3SPLk%3D]
I leave this for Laura DOWNLOAD
[Image: vshNrNH.jpg]
[+] 11 users Like THEJAMK's post