True Akuma Color(Revised) + Moveset + Name

Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Download Here

FIX: link to download True Akuma name for english game version

Download Here
[+] 7 users Like Rukasu18's post

(07-10-2019, 01:16 AM)Rukasu18 Wrote: True Akuma Color(Revised) + Moveset + Name

Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Download Here

(07-10-2019, 01:16 AM)Rukasu18 Wrote: True Akuma Color(Revised) + Moveset + Name

Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:
Show ContentSpoiler:

Download Here

True Akuma Name fixed for the english game version.

Download Here

Heya! While working on other things, I made this quick mod for Akuma's C1, where we complete that pretty flower on his head, Hybrid Hairstyle Akuma! Shy

Note: I basically removed that ugly knot and combined his hair with the nostalgia hairstyle. Overall colours might be brighter than the original due texture differences.

Download: https://mega.nz/#!OldwmATQ!KQdhjhQ9g_6lu...SCmsQcxvmY
Screenshots:

[Image: 1.png]

[Image: 2.png]

Edit: ImgBB is down, so screenshots don't appear for some reason.
Edit 2: I ditched it for PostImage
[+] 5 users Like Ouji's post

@"Ouji"
Honestly here bro, I had to admit that the first time I looked at your screenshot, I actually don't know what the change is eventhough you mention it's hair mod (in my thought, isn't that Akuma's hair always like that?). Then I go play the game to get Menat's third piece of her Devilotte costume with using Akuma, now I get what the mod is all about. Anyway it is surely now Akuma looks great with your mod (definitely looks like lion mane now) Smile
[+] 3 users Like robhal's post

@"robhal" @"Ouji"
Ahaha, neither did I. Now I know it's really better. maybe just totally cut off that flower will be even better ?!

and Rob, what's the difference between "Default" and "Ad Style"??
[Image: Yshtola.gif]

Major Hobby : Update Signature
                                  >---<
DeviantArt   Heart   Patreon 
[+] 2 users Like TiggieWhite's post

@"TiggieWhite"
Both Default and AdStyle costumes for Akuma are pretty much the same (if I remember correctly), but the AdStyle one has the big CPT sticker behind the gi/shirt (currently we can't see it though because atm Capcom doesn't enable the ad)

@"robhal"
so no difference! it's a useless slot. people should swap their favorite mod to Ad Style.
[Image: Yshtola.gif]

Major Hobby : Update Signature
                                  >---<
DeviantArt   Heart   Patreon 
[+] 1 user Likes TiggieWhite's post

@"Robin911" and @"TiggieWhite"

The only problem with Ad slot is that if it's not enabled, either by you or capcom, it only allows two colors. Most mods have a vast amount of colors so it's kind of a bummer, but w/e. I do have some mods on some ad slots, luckily for me though, my fav colors are actually the default and second ones.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

is ppm manager broken again?

Juri Rebel Biker

[Image: y4m2mD7K369eKYGUCOJe8EC1a1JL2M0MlFaqRHjJ...pmode=none]

[Image: y4mu1VgD26iOFOtS2hu3tDGDhjJs89FeOhmYb3lx...pmode=none]

[Image: y4mZF_RKCP50z0KYgXcz9zZi6wg3BS1YkQ3CX4kq...pmode=none]

Hi guys,

So you might already know that my laptop died recently disturbing a lot of stuff including modding, fortunately I had an old desktop which is what I am using right now to create mods, I lost a lot of projects because of this but fortunately have raw Blender files intact so I can rebuild them, I started with one of my newest mods which is Juri Rebel Biker mod giving a new stylish biker outfit to her and this outfit makes her look sexy and bad ass at the same time so I am sure a lot of Juri fans will like it and those who don’t will at least appreciate the fact that I also improved her body considerably, she now have a more defined cleavage, toned abs, better hips and legs. I tried my best to stay loyal to her overall athletic look while giving her these new features so I hope everyone will enjoy this mod in one way or another.

HD SCREENSHOTS

Show ContentSpoiler:

FEATURES

1. Based on Juri’s new body
2. High poly body model
3. High poly outfit model
4. High quality rigging
5. New breast physics
6. Hair physics
7. Jacket physics
8. Zipper physics
9. Hoodie physics
10. 10 colors
11. Horns and loose hairstyle variants
12. Transparent textures placed right on top of her skin, revealing actual mesh inside instead of using textures, giving high quality look instead of blurred textures
13. Round and vertical navel options (Requested)
14. Purple and Purple/Green eye variants

THINGS TO KNOW

1. Replace Juri’s C1
2. Don’t use any other physics pack with this mod
3. My mods often turn out to be heavy due to high poly meshes and high resolution textures resulting in slow downs on some computers, if you experience a slowdown like that then make sure your Windows power plan is set to high performance instead of energy saving

For more information and installation instructions please take a look at readme file.

SPECIAL CREDITS

1. My Paypal and Patreon supporters
2. My friends from XNALara community, we usually don’t credit you but without you modding would be severely limited, thank you!
3. My friends from ModderBase community, their interest, donations and advice are always invaluable

Visit my Patreon to get HD screenshot set

DOWNLOAD

https://www.deviantart.com/brutalace/art...-806934880

(07-19-2019, 10:09 AM)TiggieWhite Wrote: @"robhal"  @"Ouji"
Ahaha, neither did I. Now I know it's really better. maybe just totally cut off that flower will be even better ?!

and Rob, what's the difference between "Default" and "Ad Style"??

excuse me what is the stage in your sig?

@"Village" It's a custom stage made by @"TiggieWhite" themselves, I assume.
[+] 1 user Likes Ouji's post

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like NoMiiAegis's post