Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

@"Rannek" thanks! either Tonight or tomorrow.
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 1 user Likes addysun's post

@"VicHon"

Your post is not making any sense. What are you trying to say? Keep in mind that irrelevant posts will be deleted and your account might be banned as well.
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"

Dammit man, had me all excited when I saw "Last post by BrutalAce" in the Custom Skins/Models section. Over here giving me false alarms fulfilling your administrative duties and such. Sad All kidding aside, you've been killing it like always with your latest work man! Hope you have a great summer!
[+] 1 user Likes ShinAkuma76's post

@"ShinAkuma76"

Lol sorry dude, soon you will see my latest work here Wink

Carnival Laura

[Image: y4mm4nLYOwe2zpVjkIXJHReGoQkbUVLeH7Pg75qm...pmode=none]

[Image: y4mYdyK05Uj-TmTLt7Y98P8g9bUXFtKR1lQ3jT5P...pmode=none]

[Image: y4mxW2TeQdfvBD0_ncUA-GCsWfYTk5OUkMTHjQtF...pmode=none]

Hello guys,

Rainha Do Samba Laura! Carnival Laura is here. A lot of Laura fans have requested me to make this costume in the past but it was quite difficult since it was just a concept/art, there was no such costume model available anywhere so I had to make everything from scratch excluding the footwear. I had to change some parts of it since it was hard to understand the whole thing from just one picture but it’s still pretty close and I have used some actual samba costume pictures as reference to design few things, I was going to add more jewels and feathers in it but the mod was getting quite heavy, even the physics file went over 300 KBs so I just stopped at this point. Anyway I hope all of you like it and consider it as a small gift to all Laura fans that are still loyal with her.

HD SCREENSHOTS

Show ContentSpoiler:

BASED ON ACTUAL FAN ART

Show ContentSpoiler:

What's cool is that the actual artist who made this found the mod and was super happy that his art was turned into reality, that made me happy too Smile

FEATURES

1. Based on actual fan art
2. Costume model made from scratch
3. High poly model
4. High quality textures
5. High quality rigging
6. Breast physics
7. Jewel physics (Earrings, Necklace, Belly and Waist ornaments)
8. Feather physics (Back and calf feathers)
9. 10 vibrant colors inspired by actual Samba outfits
10. Heels and barefoot variants
11. Slightly improved feet model
12. Wind effect on feathers. Physics designed in a way that mimics wind effect on feathers so they look constantly moving

[Image: 1MB4Ryx.gif]

THINGS TO KNOW

1. Replace Laura’s C2
2. C1, C3 and C5 conversions included
3. Don’t use any other physics pack with this mod
4. My mods often turn out to be heavy due to high poly meshes and high resolution textures resulting in slow downs on some computers, if you experience a slowdown like that then make sure your Windows power plan is set to high performance instead of energy saving.
5. Avoid using colors over 10 even if they are available to you. This is because of the original costume/slot I used to make this mod, that costume only allow 10 colors so converting it to C2 will give you options of colors over 10 but those colors won’t work and you end up seeing first color if you try to use them.

For more information and installation instructions please take a look at readme.pdf file.

SPECIAL CREDITS

1. My Paypal and Patreon supporters
2. My friends from XNALara community, we usually don’t credit you but without you modding would be severely limited, thank you!
3. My friends from ModderBase community, their interest, donations and advice are always invaluable

Visit my Patreon to get HD screenshot set

DOWNLOAD

https://www.deviantart.com/brutalace/art...-879658786
[+] 15 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"
Finally it's released, really have to watch the aforementioned wind effect in my game later, ofc not to forget to check out the other high quality aspects of the mod too Smile PS: damn bro, the physics file is over 300KB? truly an insane works you have there Wink
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"robhal"

Thank you very much bro! Smile

Yes the wind effect is one of the cool features of the mod bro and it looks nice in action. Hope you like it in game Smile

Also yes bro the physics file went over 300 KB, each feather has it's own bone chain and there are tons of dangling parts so the physics file size sky rocketed Big Grin I wanted to add more items but it was getting very heavy, the main mesh file is also over 30 MB so I just stopped there Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like BrutalAce's post

(09-24-2018, 12:32 PM)Mezzatsu Wrote: (Only for the girls of Season 1 and season 2, Menat and Kolin)
I got a jiggle mod that i had for a very long time, decided to share it for y'all oppai lovers (+ thigh jiggle lovers)
I did not create this mod, it belonged to "StellarGnoma"
All i remember, the person who made them jiggle mods videos and was receiving a lot of bad messages from sjw. Then got mad and removed all of the download links.
Luckily, i still have it. (Realistic Physics is it called, which is not exactly realistic. More like supreme physics)
It  was made around when Season 2 Menat were added. Any updates of the costumes after holiday won't be affected by this jiggle mod. So any under holiday/menat update which includes the swimsuits, halloween, battle costume, capcom pro tour CMY/CNL etc. Will get jiggly oppai.
I'll copy n paste the modders mod description:
Updated Physics Mod by Stellar Gnoma (2017) for Street Fighter V

Improved Breast physics for the following:

Chun Li - All costumes except B-Girl and Red Bull (I will never make physics for these costumes)
Cammy - All costumes except Halloween
Karin - Bikini and Christmas costumes
Laura - All costumes
Mika - All costumes
Juri - All costumes
Kolin - All costumes
Menat - All costumes

Updated and improved Thigh physics for the following (excluding costumes with pants):

Chun Li - All costumes except B-Girl and Red Bull
Karin - Bikini costume
Laura - All costumes
Mika - All costumes
Kolin - All costumes
Menat - All costumes
Original: https://www.deviantart.com/stellargnoma/...-702736181

Download-  https://mega.nz/#!azBm0SjT!1jNGtqdoXiQ-U...fTGfVnpTK0

There's several problems, certain costume wont work cause of new updates. And this is a very old mod. Perhaps someone might fix them by changing something in hexcode or idk.
All of menats costume (C1-C3) don't jiggle
Cammy's swimsuit, capcom pro tour don't jiggle.

Enjoy them jiggly physics.

How can I apply the physics to a certain characters? Because some of my mods can't use other physics pack. Pls help  Big Grin

Love the new Laura mod @"BrutalAce" Only you can give her justice by giving her all these awesome mods for costumes since Capcom refuses to give her more costumes. Anyways, yeah I noticed some slowdown when using that mod but its not too bad. Just during certain animations for her CA and winning pose after the match ends. Great work again!
[+] 1 user Likes chronoxiong's post

Burlesque Falke.
Please enjoy.

https://www.deviantart.com/addysun/art/M...-800660173

[Image: _mod__falke___burlesque_outfit_by_addysu...cd-pre.jpg]
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
[+] 11 users Like addysun's post

@"chronoxiong"

Thanks man! I am glad you liked it Smile

You're touching an old wound that I covered up by making tons of mods for her lol, I waited too long for Capcom to give her something but they just focused on Chunli and Cammy, it's not like I don't appreciate them getting costumes but if they're giving them six then at least give Laura two and I will be happy but no, heck even Sakura and Falke have more costumes than her though Falke is just one ahead but still considering those characters are so recent, it doesn't make sense but whatever I'll just fulfill my desire to see her in more costumes by making mods.

Speaking about the mod, I am sorry it caused slow downs. You're the second person who's saying that so I believe the mod is quite heavy, I kind of went overboard with this mod. Each wing has it's own bone string, 4K textures, high resolution meshes and tons of dangling parts with their own bones and I wanted to add more stuff but I just stopped and I am glad I did lol otherwise it might have caused more significant problems.

Anyway I hope you keep enjoying it and thanks again for liking Smile

@"addysun" 

Not trying to be an ass, the outfit looks great but try to play around with her staff too, your favorite character has such a nice prop that you can change around in mods, burlesque girls dance with a cane or walking stick, that might have been a good prop for her here Smile

@"BrutalAce"

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.  Blush Thanks though!
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

@"BrutalAce" Honestly, as the other person to mention the slowdown it really shouldn't be an issue. The feathers needed the physics you put on them. If you hadn't done so it wouldn't have worked. It is one of those mods that if it doesn't run fast enough on some pc's that is just one of those things.

@"addysun" Of your mods this one is my favourite so far. Looks really really nice.
[+] 3 users Like The Nibbler's post

@"addysun"

No worries, was just throwing ideas around Smile

@"The Nibbler"

Thank you man! Smile

Double release!

Cammy - Catsuit
Cammy - Catwoman Outfit

https://www.deviantart.com/addysun/art/C...-802216329
https://www.deviantart.com/addysun/art/M...-802215872

[Image: dd9ma2x-a1fb0f3a-77d0-4a8e-bf8f-be234d618c12.png]
[Image: dd9m9q8-60a5ea9d-21d3-4e44-a28e-ac512db17317.png]
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

[+] 8 users Like addysun's post