Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

Wild Kitty Mika

[Image: dd7buj3-2f34eb88-8557-44c0-b790-e14ddb2c6a54.png]

[Image: y4mOSWC-a0Zl9DVhFiT5SstOdN2uPakW7vKRzqqw...pmode=none]

Hello guys,

It’s been a while I did something for Mika so here is a simple yet interesting mod for her. This time she is becoming a wild kitty, cute, beautiful but also very dangerous. I hope you enjoy it.

FEATURES

1. Mika’s revamped body
2. High quality textures
3. High poly body model
4. High quality rigging
5. New highly detailed hairstyle
6. Full outfit and bikini variants
7. Mask and mask less variants
8. Breast physics
9. Ribbon physics
10. Hair physics
11. 15 new colors

THINGS TO KNOW

1. Replace Mika’s C2
2. Don’t use any other physics pack with this mod
3. My mods often turn out to be heavy due to high poly meshes and high resolution textures resulting in slow downs on some computers, if you experience a slowdown like that then make sure your Windows power plan is set to high performance instead of energy saving.

For more information and installation instructions please take a look at readme.pdf file.

SPECIAL CREDITS

1. My Paypal and Patreon supporters
2. My friends from XNALara community, we usually don’t credit you but without you modding would be severely limited, thank you!
3. My friends from ModderBase community, their interest, donations and advice are always invaluable

DOWNLOAD

https://www.deviantart.com/brutalace/art...-798370383
[+] 10 users Like BrutalAce's post

Kolin Swimsuit

[Image: dd7bvxd-cc5a5e15-944f-46e1-98a5-4608db550f3d.png]

[Image: y4muoUpwHaEkrA-tmaUrb01P3uKuGVvctEZqNNM2...pmode=none]

[Image: y4mKzLnSBuF7oHOjanzXKGQG4rMMZjXDQ9sdbMyj...pmode=none]

Hello guys,

Summer is almost here so it’s time to release a new swimsuit mod for a new character, it’s not like I always wait for summer to release bikini mods, it’s just an excuse to start my sentence lol but coming to the point, Ice queen Kolin is coming to send chills down your spine. No that’s not a Sub Zero fatality, it’s a sexy swimsuit mod for Kolin featuring my brand new base body for her and man she looks hot as a peak summer day or should I say cool like chilled water in a summer day whatever, I picked this swimsuit based on the voting from my patrons, I gave them three choices out of which this got the highest votes so I am sure my fans will enjoy it.

[Image: y4mdf4VmfMcoSpDps_O8d-_onXWOBE2eG5aX1O0h...pmode=none]

[Image: y4mWk4qOjA_6dAuhNRkqPFmpIzd_A6Y32zyQfCBN...pmode=none]

[Image: y4msPOvOkMZQxrVSzuir29vxjRLpINDrg8i1i11v...pmode=none]

[Image: y4m54bW9uDmkxbbgAE_Nh13P-ZIjHu1TJTwxA_3c...pmode=none]

[Image: y4mKqx0pYgtG0HToPe_tkVcymE-HAjI_GzLahxqN...pmode=none]

[Image: y4mQ08HEbh14WLNOQsuGx2FKnCGO6xf3l2X7Pole...pmode=none]

FEATURES

1. Kolin’s new body
2. 4K high quality textures
3. High poly body model
4. High poly swimsuit model
5. High quality rigging
6. Several improvements and fixes to Kolin’s face
7. Three hair style options (Loose, Short 1 and Short 2)
8. Dry and wet skin options
9. Heels and barefoot options
10. New breast physics
11. Bra knot physics
12. Earring physics
13. New hair physics (all three hairstyles)
14. 15 colors

THINGS TO KNOW

1. Replace Kolin’s C3
2. A C1 conversion is also included.
3. Don’t use any other physics pack with this mod
4. Due to her breast physics being very jiggly, sometimes they tend to produce weird shape or clipping when the scene stops at KO screen.
5. My mods often turn out to be heavy due to high poly meshes and high resolution textures resulting in slow downs on some computers, if you experience a slowdown like that then make sure your Windows power plan is set to high performance instead of energy saving.
Enjoy!

For more information and installation instructions please take a look at readme.pdf file.

SPECIAL CREDITS

1. My Paypal and Patreon supporters
2. My friends from XNALara community, we usually don’t credit you but without you modding would be severely limited, thank you!
3. My friends from ModderBase community, their interest, donations and advice are always invaluable

Visit my Patreon to get HD screenshot set

DOWNLOAD

https://www.deviantart.com/brutalace/art...-798372193

@"BrutalAce"
OMG bro, you are on fire! Those mods are just feaking DeliciouS™ Big Grin especially Kolin is more beautiful than ever and the new hairstyles are gorgeous.
Simply amazing, top notch quality as always. Wink
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post

@"BrutalAce"
Finally bro, been waiting for them for awhile. Now off to download and try those amazing looking mods in my game Wink
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

(05-20-2019, 05:39 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"VVankerBlossom"

What installation method are you using? Manual PAK file or Mod Manager?

manual pak installation
Great job on it, btw, everything you said it would be and more!
been really glad you finally got around to Kolin
[+] 1 user Likes VVankerBlossom's post

@"BrutalAce"

That's what happens when hot and cold mix, an absolutely beautiful piece of art, love it; Congrats, and thank you!
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@"FvckBringeR"
A woman of ice and fire. Big Grin
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Z3R0-77's post

Decided to go back and fix this after seeing my Abigail mods in @"FvckBringeR"'s highlight reels:

NoTires Abigail V2:
[Image: no_tires_abigail_c1_and_c2_by_sleepingma...8h-pre.jpg]

DOWNLOAD:

[url=https://www.deviantart.com/sleepingmaster/art/No-Tires-Abigail-C1-and-C2-798491825][/url]
Some tricky problems tackled here. On the C1 there's nothing underneath the shoulder tires so you have to fill in a chunk of his arms with his C2 and then edit a LOT of textures to blend the arms without leaving noticeable seams.

For the C2, getting rid of the tires was fine but removing the welding mask deformed Abigail's face, finally figured out it's because Capcom left the bones on his face jacked up and never fixed it. Replaced with the face bones from his C1, now it works like a charm.
[+] 6 users Like sleepy_scrub's post

@"Z3R0-77"

Thanks pal! I got late in releasing them here so I am just putting both of them together, glad you liked both of them and yes Kolin is delicious here Big Grin

@"robhal"

Thank you bro! I am sorry to make you wait, I got late in posting these so I apologize to all who were waiting, also let me know if you like them or not Wink

@"VVankerBlossom"

Try putting ~ in front of file name and see if it works, also thanks for liking it Smile

@"FvckBringeR"

Yep, it's hard to decide whether she's cold or hot or both Big Grin Thank you for liking bro Smile
[+] 3 users Like BrutalAce's post

Please enjoy my latest Falke mod, Franziska von karma from the Ace Attorney series.

https://www.deviantart.com/addysun/art/C...-798635364

[Image: dd7hizo-045cfee6-5dd8-4c2a-98b6-4972d94ec268.png]
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 8 users Like addysun's post

[Image: 1.jpg?token-time=1559692800&token-hash=o...a9qjNmM%3D]

I leave this here DOWNLOAD

[Image: 1.jpg?token-time=1559692800&token-hash=H...NR_FTwo%3D]

this is here DOWNLOAD
[Image: vshNrNH.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like THEJAMK's post

@"BrutalAce"
It's okay bro, you probably have a lot of things to do beside modding therefor no problem at all as long as that in the end you still post them in here, and you're welcome too Wink

Now for the mods themselves, I like them bro as both mods are very well made (I even like the new R.Mika's messy short twin-tails hairstyle), both are "boobs jiggling" as well, Kolin's new swimsuit is ultra sexy and with three hairstyles to choose, everybody can pick their own poison or in this case "chilled water in a summer day" (imo, the only minus point from me is the mod name which just called "Kolin Swimsuit" is kind of very generic because she also has another "Silk Swimsuit" mod from you too bro). Anyway, the new mods are all top-notch as expected from the modder as caliber as you bro Smile

@"addysun"
I believe all the 3D models, textures and others are made from scratch by yourself, right bro? Damn it's very awesome and it's pretty much like the same when I imagine on "what if Franzizka von Karma has the actual 3D models" as I never see her outside from the game itself and also anime. Congrats bro for successfully making the mod Smile

@"THEJAMK"
Looks good, I especially like the Cammy LINX mod. Hope more of Fortnite mods come from you bro Smile
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post

[MOD] Falke - Ponygirl Outfit v3.0

https://www.deviantart.com/addysun/art/M...-798775839

[Image: dd7kjdr-83bb4f27-5efb-484e-b53e-f815393eb795.png]

@"robhal"

Thanks!

THe only thing that I didn't make from scratch on Franny is the base of her booties. They're Falke's holiday boots that I modified.
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
[+] 5 users Like addysun's post

Please enjoy!

Cammy - Ponygirl Outfit

[Image: dd7siwd-41c39bf2-11ac-47d9-af76-8049bd979653.png]
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

[+] 7 users Like addysun's post

@"addysun" Thanks for the release! I wanted to ask if there's any ETA on the NSFW version since that's what I'm waiting for.