Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Custom Skins/Models

@BrutalAce

That's what happens when hot and cold mix, an absolutely beautiful piece of art, love it; Congrats, and thank you!
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
ll Patreon ll Twitch ll Twitter ll Youtube ll
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@FvckBringeR
A woman of ice and fire. Big Grin
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Z3R0-77's post

Decided to go back and fix this after seeing my Abigail mods in @FvckBringeR's highlight reels:

NoTires Abigail V2:
[Image: no_tires_abigail_c1_and_c2_by_sleepingma...8h-pre.jpg]

DOWNLOAD:

[url=https://www.deviantart.com/sleepingmaster/art/No-Tires-Abigail-C1-and-C2-798491825][/url]
Some tricky problems tackled here. On the C1 there's nothing underneath the shoulder tires so you have to fill in a chunk of his arms with his C2 and then edit a LOT of textures to blend the arms without leaving noticeable seams.

For the C2, getting rid of the tires was fine but removing the welding mask deformed Abigail's face, finally figured out it's because Capcom left the bones on his face jacked up and never fixed it. Replaced with the face bones from his C1, now it works like a charm.
[+] 5 users Like sleepy_scrub's post

@Z3R0-77

Thanks pal! I got late in releasing them here so I am just putting both of them together, glad you liked both of them and yes Kolin is delicious here Big Grin

@robhal

Thank you bro! I am sorry to make you wait, I got late in posting these so I apologize to all who were waiting, also let me know if you like them or not Wink

@VVankerBlossom

Try putting ~ in front of file name and see if it works, also thanks for liking it Smile

@FvckBringeR

Yep, it's hard to decide whether she's cold or hot or both Big Grin Thank you for liking bro Smile
[+] 3 users Like BrutalAce's post

Please enjoy my latest Falke mod, Franziska von karma from the Ace Attorney series.

https://www.deviantart.com/addysun/art/C...-798635364

[Image: dd7hizo-045cfee6-5dd8-4c2a-98b6-4972d94ec268.png]
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 8 users Like addysun's post

[Image: 1.jpg?token-time=1559692800&token-hash=o...a9qjNmM%3D]

I leave this here DOWNLOAD

[Image: 1.jpg?token-time=1559692800&token-hash=H...NR_FTwo%3D]

this is here DOWNLOAD
[Image: vshNrNH.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like THEJAMK's post

@BrutalAce
It's okay bro, you probably have a lot of things to do beside modding therefor no problem at all as long as that in the end you still post them in here, and you're welcome too Wink

Now for the mods themselves, I like them bro as both mods are very well made (I even like the new R.Mika's messy short twin-tails hairstyle), both are "boobs jiggling" as well, Kolin's new swimsuit is ultra sexy and with three hairstyles to choose, everybody can pick their own poison or in this case "chilled water in a summer day" (imo, the only minus point from me is the mod name which just called "Kolin Swimsuit" is kind of very generic because she also has another "Silk Swimsuit" mod from you too bro). Anyway, the new mods are all top-notch as expected from the modder as caliber as you bro Smile

@addysun
I believe all the 3D models, textures and others are made from scratch by yourself, right bro? Damn it's very awesome and it's pretty much like the same when I imagine on "what if Franzizka von Karma has the actual 3D models" as I never see her outside from the game itself and also anime. Congrats bro for successfully making the mod Smile

@THEJAMK
Looks good, I especially like the Cammy LINX mod. Hope more of Fortnite mods come from you bro Smile
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post

[MOD] Falke - Ponygirl Outfit v3.0

https://www.deviantart.com/addysun/art/M...-798775839

[Image: dd7kjdr-83bb4f27-5efb-484e-b53e-f815393eb795.png]

@robhal

Thanks!

THe only thing that I didn't make from scratch on Franny is the base of her booties. They're Falke's holiday boots that I modified.
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
[+] 5 users Like addysun's post

Please enjoy!

Cammy - Ponygirl Outfit

[Image: dd7siwd-41c39bf2-11ac-47d9-af76-8049bd979653.png]
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

[+] 7 users Like addysun's post

@addysun Thanks for the release! I wanted to ask if there's any ETA on the NSFW version since that's what I'm waiting for.

@Rannek thanks! either Tonight or tomorrow.
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

[+] 1 user Likes addysun's post

@VicHon

Your post is not making any sense. What are you trying to say? Keep in mind that irrelevant posts will be deleted and your account might be banned as well.
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@BrutalAce

Dammit man, had me all excited when I saw "Last post by BrutalAce" in the Custom Skins/Models section. Over here giving me false alarms fulfilling your administrative duties and such. Sad All kidding aside, you've been killing it like always with your latest work man! Hope you have a great summer!
[+] 1 user Likes ShinAkuma76's post

@ShinAkuma76

Lol sorry dude, soon you will see my latest work here Wink
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

Carnival Laura

[Image: y4mm4nLYOwe2zpVjkIXJHReGoQkbUVLeH7Pg75qm...pmode=none]

[Image: y4mYdyK05Uj-TmTLt7Y98P8g9bUXFtKR1lQ3jT5P...pmode=none]

[Image: y4mxW2TeQdfvBD0_ncUA-GCsWfYTk5OUkMTHjQtF...pmode=none]

Hello guys,

Rainha Do Samba Laura! Carnival Laura is here. A lot of Laura fans have requested me to make this costume in the past but it was quite difficult since it was just a concept/art, there was no such costume model available anywhere so I had to make everything from scratch excluding the footwear. I had to change some parts of it since it was hard to understand the whole thing from just one picture but it’s still pretty close and I have used some actual samba costume pictures as reference to design few things, I was going to add more jewels and feathers in it but the mod was getting quite heavy, even the physics file went over 300 KBs so I just stopped at this point. Anyway I hope all of you like it and consider it as a small gift to all Laura fans that are still loyal with her.

HD SCREENSHOTS

Show ContentSpoiler:

BASED ON ACTUAL FAN ART

Show ContentSpoiler:

What's cool is that the actual artist who made this found the mod and was super happy that his art was turned into reality, that made me happy too Smile

FEATURES

1. Based on actual fan art
2. Costume model made from scratch
3. High poly model
4. High quality textures
5. High quality rigging
6. Breast physics
7. Jewel physics (Earrings, Necklace, Belly and Waist ornaments)
8. Feather physics (Back and calf feathers)
9. 10 vibrant colors inspired by actual Samba outfits
10. Heels and barefoot variants
11. Slightly improved feet model
12. Wind effect on feathers. Physics designed in a way that mimics wind effect on feathers so they look constantly moving

[Image: 1MB4Ryx.gif]

THINGS TO KNOW

1. Replace Laura’s C2
2. C1, C3 and C5 conversions included
3. Don’t use any other physics pack with this mod
4. My mods often turn out to be heavy due to high poly meshes and high resolution textures resulting in slow downs on some computers, if you experience a slowdown like that then make sure your Windows power plan is set to high performance instead of energy saving.
5. Avoid using colors over 10 even if they are available to you. This is because of the original costume/slot I used to make this mod, that costume only allow 10 colors so converting it to C2 will give you options of colors over 10 but those colors won’t work and you end up seeing first color if you try to use them.

For more information and installation instructions please take a look at readme.pdf file.

SPECIAL CREDITS

1. My Paypal and Patreon supporters
2. My friends from XNALara community, we usually don’t credit you but without you modding would be severely limited, thank you!
3. My friends from ModderBase community, their interest, donations and advice are always invaluable

Visit my Patreon to get HD screenshot set

DOWNLOAD

https://www.deviantart.com/brutalace/art...-800603796
[+] 15 users Like BrutalAce's post