Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

@"BrutalAce" and @"Z3R0-77" cough, cough - is chunlicious the word? - cough, cough...

Amazing as always, great work.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@"FvckBringeR"
Hehehe yes, that word as well. Wink
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post

Alrighty, I'm back with another mod! Smooth President, a Michael Jackson mod for G! Smile
This mod actually took forever to make because I had to fix many issues while making it. That aside, I definitely learned A LOT.
Anyways, enough with the anecdote. Here is the mod!

Oh and shout-outs to @"nercm" for requesting it.

It includes:

• 8 variations! I'm not going to name all of them 'cause I'm lazy  Tongue
  • Custom 4K textures. I manually textured/modified the native textures.
  • Custom palettes based on some notable MJ outfits and other references.
  • Custom HUD (not perfect) for character and globes. You'll be able to tell if you play G.
  • Custom sounds (BGM and voice).
Note: Character does NOT look perfect on the character select screen, and there is a bug that happens after G's CA where MJ's face increases in size and then goes back to normal. 
Physics should be solid in-game for the most part (APEX was a bicc).

[Updated] Download (MM and PMM): https://mega.nz/#!q90DjIyA!4m6U5_LI8gv7H...QaP3DBvc6s
Screenshots:

[Image: image.png]
[Image: Screenshot-105.png]

[Image: Screenshot-106.png]
[+] 13 users Like Ouji's post

(02-20-2019, 12:29 AM)Ouji Wrote: Alrighty, I'm back with another mod! Smooth President, a Michael Jackson mod for G! Smile
This mod actually took forever to make because I had to fix many issues while making it. That aside, I definitely learned A LOT.

It includes:

• Custom 4K textures. I manually textured some parts.
  • Custom HUD (not perfect) for character and globes. You'll be able to tell if you play G.
Note: Character does NOT look perfect on the character select screen, but physics should be solid in-game.

Download: I NEED TO FIX AN ISSUE
Screenshots:

OMG, @"Ouji",  I LOVE IT, IT'S SO AMAZING! I love his voice in the game, is so perfect! Great work with the model, by the way!

YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY...
YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY...
A SMOOTH CRIMINAL!

[Image: ezgif-4-5e094e2fefcd.gif]

I need to upload a video with your mod Mesmerized
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Leonaura's post

@"Leonaura" Happy you like it! But please wait for the updated version. I accidentally assigned an invisible material to the glove :/
Just uploading it now.

Edit: Updated it Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Ouji's post

(02-20-2019, 12:29 AM)Ouji Wrote: Alrighty, I'm back with another mod! Smooth President, a Michael Jackson mod for G! Smile

Oh and shout-outs to @"nercm" for requesting it.

It includes:

• Custom 4K textures. I manually textured some parts.
Note: Character does NOT look perfect on the character select screen, but physics should be solid in-game.

[Updated] Download (MM and PMM): https://mega.nz/#!q90DjIyA!4m6U5_LI8gv7H...QaP3DBvc6s
Screenshots:

This is AWESOME! Def gonna download this now, Actually a friend of mine said, If you'd be able to make this or a version that is over the ad style costume? This is awesome tho dude.
Signature created by me! PM me for one. They're $5

[Image: SAWiTld.png]

@"SpanishGamer911" Glad you like it. I've said this before, but I'll say it again, I won't do swap mods again. They're too much work because I tend to make lots of variations for my mods Smile
Sorry!

@"Ouji"
nice job!
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 1 user Likes addysun's post

@"addysun" Thank you!

(02-20-2019, 01:47 AM)Ouji Wrote: @"SpanishGamer911" Glad you like it. I've said this before, but I'll say it again, I won't do swap mods again. They're too much work because I tend to make lots of variations for my mods Smile
Sorry!

Gotcha! No problem at all Smile

If you don't mind. I will try & see if someone else here can.

@"SpanishGamer911" Go ahead~ Be sure to credit the actual mod though, lol. This mod was too much work  Tongue

(02-20-2019, 02:06 AM)Ouji Wrote: @"SpanishGamer911" Go ahead~ Be sure to credit the actual mod though, lol. This mod was too much work  Tongue

Of course!

[+] 1 user Likes SpanishGamer911's post

@"Ouji" I'm sorry man, I have no words. I said I'd make a troll version of this mod, but I won't, I simply can't, honestly. This is too awesome, I'll soon post a video that it's still my reaction toned down because it's late in the night here. My man, no words, congratulations and thank you, the only words I can mutter right now are those, thank you my man, you outdid yourself again AND the bar has raised once more, great work, simply great work.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

@"FvckBringeR" I really appreciate the kind words, mate. Legit, that was nice to read before heading to bed (yes, it's 3:21 am here lol). I'll keep on improving and will do my best. Thanks again! Smile

Sup peoples.

Enjoy!

https://www.deviantart.com/addysun/art/S...-786590679
[Image: sakura___metro_city_brawler_by_addysun-dd0bd93.png]
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 12 users Like addysun's post