Sakura Fetish Outfit
Falke Fetish Outfit

[Image: sakura___halloween_fetish_outfit_by_addysun-dczceci.png]

[Image: falke___halloween_fetish_outfit_by_addysun-dczcdng.png]
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 7 users Like addysun's post

Star 
@"addysun" 

Sakura Fetish Outfit

Falke Fetish Outfit

Show ContentSpoiler:

I'm on holiday to test it, fortunately. Man, you are a Killer ! I never play with nude chars, but I like sexy ladies. I can tell you this is nothing to compare with your previous "Sporty Dressage Outfit" fav.me/dck14yv

You were right to improve it, both your leathers here are much more subtle and detailed. Your previous Dressage Outfit was not bad, but a bit "too much" to my point of view.

You are becoming more and more skilled with every releasing mods of yours. A-Five-Star here, for sure  Exclamation
[+] 1 user Likes Devo's post

@"addysun" thanks for doing the SFW versions, man, really appreciate the effort of going out of your way to give us more options - and so I can at least play this at day time, lol - great work, my man. Like @"Devo" said, and I've also said tons of times before, it's so good to see you guys getting better and better, it just feels good to see this progress, congratz again, my guy. Will be trying those soon enough, thank you again.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

@"Devo"
thanks guys. enjoy!
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.

@"addysun" 

Quote:@Devo

thanks guys. enjoy!

Of course I do. Just to let you know my wife is not playing and doesn't know anything about mods or something, but she doesn't like your mods that much Undecided

Well...I'm warning you mate, if I have to divorce her, I will send you the bill !

@"Devo"
LOL, not worth getting divorced over.
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

[+] 1 user Likes addysun's post

@"addysun"
Those are deliciously kinky, great job.
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post

Chunli Metal Monokini

[Image: chunli_metal_monokini_by_brutalace_by_br...czgfgs.png]

Proudly bringing you another release, please consider supporting me so I can produce more quality content. Thank you!

My Paypal

My Patreon

DESCRIPTION:

Hello guys,

So this is a very unusual mod, unusual in a way that it’s not coming from any usual source that help me make mods, I saw this design on my Twitter TL made by artist Crisisbeat. I just loved the design because it’s kind of a fusion of three things, Chunli’s outfit, a swimsuit and her signature stuff like hair buns and shoes. I decided to give it a shot and sent a message to Crisisbeat, he agreed to help me out and sent me more images so I can understand the design. It was a very interesting project and I think I am going to collaborate with him again, I will also collaborate with other 2D artists now, I have few good friends who make amazing designs, I need to move my lazy self and work with them.

HD SCREENSHOTS:

Show ContentSpoiler:

FEATURES:

1. Featuring my custom Chunli’s body
2. Custom monokini design made from scratch
3. High poly models
4. High quality rigging
5. High quality textures
6. Boots and Barefoot options
7. Shaved and bushy (NSFW) options
8. Thunder thighs and normal thighs options
9. Dry and wet skin options
10. A total of 16 combinations
11. New hair puff (bangs) taken from her special forces costume.
12. Ribbon physics
13. Breast physics
14. Belly piercing physics
15. 15 colors (10 based on Chunli’s original costume colors and 5 based on my choice)

THINGS TO KNOW

1. Replace Chunli’s C3 (Battle Costume)

2. Don’t use any other physics pack with this mod

3. My mods often turn out to be heavy due to high poly meshes and high resolution textures resulting in slow downs on some computers, if you experience a slowdown like that then make sure your Windows power plan is set to high performance instead of energy saving

Please take a look at readme.docx or readme.pdf file to know more.

SPECIAL CREDITS:

1. Crisisbeat for the concept and help
2. My Paypal and Patreon supporters
3. My friends from XNALara community, we usually don’t credit you but without you modding would be severely limited, thank you!
4. My friends from ModderBase community, their interest, donations and advice are always valuable

HD SCREENSHOTS (PNGs):

HERE

DOWNLOAD:

HERE

@"BrutalAce"
The love, the dedication and the skill that radiate from your works always amaze me.

This, my friend, is GODLIKE. Heart Heart Heart

P.S. With the bushy option you killed me (in the good way ofc). Wink

@"Z3R0-77"

Thank you dude! I am glad you liked it. This was an interesting mod because I think this is the first time I transformed a drawing or 2D concept into 3D. Hopefully will do more Smile

And don't die just yet, there is more Chunli stuff for you to see before you die Wink
[+] 2 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"

Nice work dude. The metal trim looks fantastic.
Support me on patreon!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

[+] 1 user Likes addysun's post

@"BrutalAce" 

Show ContentSpoiler:

Not that much of clothes but...wow...the details on the swimsuit and your -BrutalAce's personal navel trademark-...amazing !
[+] 1 user Likes Devo's post

@"BrutalAce"
It surely is a wonderful first attempt, not gonna lie, besides the most important thing is that you enjoyed yourself doing it and you did... aaaaand I have a weakness for you sexy mods. Tongue
Maybe it's just me, but giving her special forces hairstyle gives you the illusion of something totally new mantaining her signature look at the same time and that's a plus to me... or maybe that's because I don't choose that costume so often.  Big Grin

On a side note I really appreciate you always include several high quality screenshots in your works, some of them are very delicious.

Don't worry I'm not planning to die anytime soon and I can always come back to life to enjoy your Chunbelievable mods. Wink

@"addysun"

Thanks bud! Trims were challenging but fun to make because I wanted to model them as close to her body as possible or say going right over her body to give that tight snug look Big Grin

@"Devo"

Thank you sir! Navels are important part in swimsuits Wink

@"Z3R0-77"

Thank you! I had a huge ass argument on Twitter about why mods and games in general need to have the element of sexiness and why MK11 female design just sucks (in my opinion). I am glad there are guys out there who can say they enjoy that, it's gonna cause a nuclear emergency like people usually think Big Grin

Screenshots are fun to make, not only users appreciate them but they also highlight details of the mod that are otherwise difficult to notice. It's a nice way to showcase your work and I am sure you gonna like this one Tongue

Show ContentSpoiler:
[+] 4 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"
I totally agree with you on this matter, but I think japanese designers are on another level (SF, DOA, KOF and so on), I also think that the MK serie is very overrated, IMO even the animations suck, seems like Netherealm Studios works at 50-60% of its potential. I'm not saying that MK (and Injustice) can't be fun to play, but visually the resul is kinda... meh, if you know what I mean.
Anyway honestly I'm not surprised, because of what the so called SJW did and still doing lately in every branch of the entertainment, videogames, TV series, movies and whatnot, thinking they're doing the right thing, infecting other people's mind like a virus. Believe me, I'm sick and tired of this "politically correct" at all costs.

Thank goodness there is PC gaming and you modders. Smile

Like it? I love it!