Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

Post/Download mods here.

All mods are allowed except nude mods (mix mods are allowed), if you want to post nude stuff then use this thread. Names mentioned in red color are not available or I didn't manage to find them, if you have those mods then please post them.

Mix mods are mods that contain both normal and nude variants.

NOTE1: If you are looking the list of mods released in this thread from year 2021, please check this post here.
NOTE2: If you are looking for mods not posted in this thread, please check our StreetModders DeviantArt gallery. In there you can found many mods from @"Segadordelinks", @"Leonaura" (DanteSDT), @"Chem-pro", @"Repinscourge", @"tl4cu4ch3", @"Azeilein", and many others.
NOTE3: Please check this thread here (by Mapsking) to find some old mods that he has fixed and updated them to work properly on the current game SFVAE/SFVCE version.

Show ContentJanuary - March 2023 Updates::

Show ContentMarch / April / May / June / July 2022 Updates::

Show ContentFebruary 2022 Updates::

Show ContentAkira:

Show ContentAlex:

Show ContentBlanka:

Show ContentCammy:

Show ContentChun-Li:

Show ContentCody:

Show ContentDan:

Show ContentE.Honda:

Show ContentEd:

Show ContentFalke:

Show ContentFANG:

Show ContentG:

Show ContentJuri:

Show ContentKarin:

Show ContentKen:

Show ContentKolin:

Show ContentLaura:

Show ContentNash:

Show ContentNecalli:

Show ContentOro:

Show ContentR.Mika:

Show ContentRashid:

Show ContentRyu:

Show ContentSagat:

Show ContentSakura:

Show ContentUrien:

Show ContentVega (Claw):

Show ContentZangief:

Show ContentZeku:

Extra:
SFV - Splash Screen (30 Custom Colors) - Mapsking
Invisible Char Mod Pack (only C1) --> include all chars from basegame to S5 (so far until Akira)
Blue version of Purple Title Screen - Mapsking
Purple Title Screen - Mapsking
SFVAE - EyeLens Fix Mod for 27 Chars
Invisible Ad Logo for All Chars
R.Mika C11-AdStyle - Fixed Texture When Using Mod on C2
Falke C3 - Fixed Hair Texture When Using Mod on C1
Cammy C15-CannonSpike - Fixed Physics When Using Mod on C1
Chun-Li 0E-ShadowLady - Fixed Texture When Using Mod on C1

Laura C1-C2-Long Hair Pack, by Fourtailed

The only thing I did was update this mod. Had to go through great lenghts to find out who did originally. Anyways, good looking, but messy.
-
Edit

To anyone interested, here's the mod to the EX colors for the base characters. They all replace the default costume, C1.

Show ContentSpoiler:

It's been so long that I have this mod that I really don't knwo who did, I only updated to work from 2.0 onwards, so, credit goes to the one who actually did it first. Sorry for not remembering you, really am sorry.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

Cammy Jill Valentine Cosplay

[Image: cammy_jill_valentine_cosplay_by_brutalace-dbhkwuq.png]

Hey guys, here is Cammy Jill Valentine Cosplay mod. It was supposed to be released one week after Patreon release but you know what happened. It took more time than it should have but the model I used for this mod was pretty bad and I had to improve it a lot to make it look nicer in SFV so I hope you like the end result. The mod was requested by Patron Blake Nguyen.

FEATURES:

1.Used my own Cammy’s base body here featuring high quality mesh and textures.
2.Several improvements to the outfit model.
3.15 colors.
4.Breast physics.
5.Three variants.
6.Animated short hairs (Jill Hairs).

As always please check the readme.docx or readme.pdf file for more information, for installation it gives you a Zetaboard link because it was written before all the issues; now you can find everything you need here including mod managers.

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...d=47#pid47

My talented friend Arlek Orjoman for designing the BAM (BrutalAce Mods) logo.

https://arlekorjoman.deviantart.com/

As many of you know that I mod purely on donations basis now which means no more timed exclusive releases so if you enjoy my mods and would like to extend some monetary support then I’ll be very grateful, it will ensure more motivation and dedication to bring you high quality mods, thank you.

My Paypal

DOWNLOAD:

Here

Have fun !
[+] 8 users Like BrutalAce's post

Kolin Silk Swimsuit

[Image: kolin_silk_swimsuit_by_brutalace_by_brut...banfyc.png]

Hey guys,

It's finally done, add another swimsuit mod to your collection featuring new base body for Kolin with 4K textures, high quality rigging, sheer amount of variants to customize your experience, two physics options and many other features, I am quite confident that you guys will enjoy this mod and with this I will put an end to Kolin mods until she get my attention again. This was done few months ago but I got sick and I am lazy for the most part so it kept on getting delayed for public release, now it's out for you guys to enjoy.

FEATURES:

1. New base body for Kolin, using high quality (4K) textures and a very clean mesh.
2. Two tone outfit giving you nice vibrant color combinations.
3. Gill theme (4th color).
4. Two new hairstyles, one coming from Harribel mom with slight changes
and second one is a long curly hairstyle with drills.
5. Full animation for hairs, every part of both hair styles move and collide
properly.
6. Animated front cloth.
7. New breast physics.
8. Kolin’s eyelash fix.
9. Bigger and smaller bust types.
10. Dry and wet skin variants.
11. Ray ban glasses (same ones I used in Laura Classic Bikini mod).
12. Long painted nails with color customization matching one color from
the outfit (hands and feet both).
13. Sheer amount of variants to enjoy including long hairs, short hairs, small
bust, big bust and many others.

As always please take a look at the readme.docx or readme.pdf file for useful information. for installation it gives you a Zetaboard link because it was written before all the issues; now you can find everything you need here including mod managers.

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...d=47#pid47

Some more HD images of the mod can be seen here

As many of you know that I mod purely on donations basis now which means no more timed exclusive releases so if you enjoy my mods and would like to extend some monetary support then I’ll be very grateful, it will ensure more motivation and dedication to bring you high quality mods, thank you.

My Paypal

DOWNLOAD:

Here

Have fun !
[+] 9 users Like BrutalAce's post

Juri Legacy Alternate

[Image: juri_legacy_alternate_by_brutalace-dbkrouk.png]

Hey guys, here is one of my long pending project. You all know about this so this doesn’t require any introduction, the reason I started this is because all of you liked Juri Legacy costume mod a lot so I decided to give her alt costume a shot and the result of some hard work is now in front of you.

For me Juri mods became somewhat special after the success of Legacy costume because I can easily count it as one of my most successful mods so in order to make this one special too, I am doing a trailer video once again. Hope you guys like both the video and the mod itself.

Another video courtesy of Siegfried (PC Best Mods)

FEATURES

1. Used my own Juri’s base body here featuring high quality mesh and 4K textures.

2. Several improvements to the outfit model.

3. 15 colors with some inspired by original.

4. Breast physics.

5. Four variants, including barefoot ones.

6. Two hairstyles (horns and loose).

7. 4K outfit textures including several enhancements to bring them to SFV standards.

8. Cloth physics.

9. High quality rigging (clipping free).

10. Nail paint color customization.

As always please take a look at readme.docx and readme.pdf for more information.

Special thanks to my talented friend Arlek Orjoman for designing the BAM (BrutalAce Mods) logo.

arlekorjoman.deviantart.com/

As many of you know that I work purely on donations basis now which means no more timed exclusive releases so if you enjoy my mods and would like to extend some monetary support then I’ll be very grateful, it will ensure more motivation and dedication to bring you high quality mods.

My Paypal

DOWNLOAD:

Here

Have fun!
[+] 10 users Like BrutalAce's post

Kolin is not my favourite character, but this swimsuit mod is just amazing (the Gill theme is a nice touch) and it sure makes me want to use her more. Big Grin
About the other mods... do I really have to say what I think about them? Wink
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post

Hey Ace... Did you know, ah, your Juri is top notch? Great work, however, it's more pain for me as I gotta return to her again and get beat up. WOO!
[+] 1 user Likes Alia Sun's post

Well i leave this here DOWNLOAD
[+] 10 users Like THEJAMK's post

@"Z3R0-77"

Thanks! Kolin's swimsuit design is my personal favorite too, I might use it for more girls in future though Seashell is something I keep exclusively for Chunli Big Grin

@"Alia Sun"

Thanks Alia, I remember one of your video when I released Legacy mod, you're pretty solid with her so I think you won't face much problem Wink but yeah if only Capcom realize that Juri needs some serious attention.

This was fairly new so I'll leave it here again in case someone want to see.

Chunli Seashell Bikini (WIP 01)

Chunli Seashell Bikini (WIP 02)

[+] 9 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"

Hello friend Smile

How are you ?

I just joined here.This site looks great.Thanks for the invitation Smile .

@"tibu" I am fine, thanks and welcome Smile
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

yo BrutalAce im rainbowmika from other site good to see you back bro this site much better
[+] 1 user Likes AnnieLeonHardt's post

@"AnnieLeonHardt"

Hey,

Welcome aboard and thanks for liking the site, hope all of you enjoy here and this will become our ultimate modding station Smile
[+] 3 users Like BrutalAce's post

Haven't made any bikini mod since USFIV I decided to make one for Menat
SFV Bikini Menat

[Image: sfv_bikini_menat_by_monkeygigabuster-dblwc17.jpg]
Replace costume 1
Full customize colors
Include both MM version and Paks version in the download pack (working with 2.50 version )
Enjoy

Image and Download:  https://monkeygigabuster.deviantart.com/...-701908459
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]