Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

@"Ouji" Nice mod, but I have an issue it doesn't work on my game I don't know what it is. I changed the name and put a "a" at the beginning of the title file name but nothing has changed. I use the manual way and put the file in the ~mods folder though... Might be a little detail missing as usual  Huh

@"MiChOcO" I haven't tried the ~mods method since it's a hit or miss. Try installing it via PMM or MM Smile

(12-18-2018, 06:11 PM)Ouji Wrote: @"MiChOcO" I haven't tried the ~mods method since it's a hit or miss. Try installing it via PMM or MM Smile

Alright I did with MM it got synced with the 4.00 version and now I have a even bigger issue LOL the game is displayed on 4.000 but the Kage slot just disappeared from the character select screen  Huh 
When I tried to look for Kage replays I just can't because the last character is Sagat, and when I want to watch one with Kage, Ryu is displayed on the screen instead lmao...
What the hell is happening  Huh

@"MiChOcO" Did you click on "Re-read Game Archives" (or something like that) in MM? Also, I don't think the "~Mods method" works alongside Fluffy's Mod Manager.

(12-18-2018, 06:52 PM)Ouji Wrote: @"MiChOcO" Did you click on "Re-read Game Archives" (or something like that) in MM?  Also, I don't think the "~Mods method" works alongside Fluffy's Mod Manager.

I dropped the ~mods method and I used the MM from thefrosthaven, but I don't have that Reread option available  Huh 
I think this is something else causing the issue since the character just disappeared actually from the game even if I'm in 4.000 version... and now instead of Ryu, the character showing during Kage replays is Ken  Huh Huh Huh 
I will post that conversation on Technical Discussion...

(12-18-2018, 12:24 PM)Ouji Wrote: @"Hellwar" I posted the headband version previously. Check it out. I didn't include any horns or fangs, which is what you were requesting, I assume.

MM: https://mega.nz/#!211iDYpa!pbY4ooW-0YVQu...2It6eW7_f0

PMM: https://mega.nz/#!D9USyADJ!ZKwDy_cCLWRg3...DvDjMcrHes

https://i.ibb.co/7z939p8/Screenshot-19.png

Any chance to have the story outfit without horns and teeth ?

Great work btw

(12-18-2018, 06:02 PM)MiChOcO Wrote: @"Ouji" Nice mod, but I have an issue it doesn't work on my game I don't know what it is. I changed the name and put a "a" at the beginning of the title file name but nothing has changed. I use the manual way and put the file in the ~mods folder though... Might be a little detail missing as usual  Huh

Yup I can confirm the manual(drop .pak in the folder) method don't work unfortunatly.

Gonna wait ^^

@"TheFlyest" I'll get to it once I finish the one I'm working on right now ;D Thank you, btw.
[+] 1 user Likes Ouji's post

(12-18-2018, 06:02 PM)MiChOcO Wrote: @"Ouji" Nice mod, but I have an issue it doesn't work on my game I don't know what it is. I changed the name and put a "a" at the beginning of the title file name but nothing has changed. I use the manual way and put the file in the ~mods folder though... Might be a little detail missing as usual  Huh

yeah im using ~mods method and doesn't work either... tried unpack and repackage the PAK version and pak the MM and nothing. weird.
[Image: i74Wazd.jpg]

(12-19-2018, 01:18 AM)fokin_juamposo Wrote:

yeah im using ~mods method and doesn't work either... tried unpack and repackage the PAK version and pak the MM and nothing. weird.

@"fokin_juamposo"

You must re-read game archives first if you use MM.

Other mods can work without this, but Kage’s mod need re-read after 4.0 patch.

@All:
Let me explain the reason "why All Kage mods doesn't work with ~mods folder or MM/PMM".

1. For ~mods folder: it's because Kage is downloaded as title update (from in-game) for now, so if you want to use the ~mods folder to install Kage mods, you need to do the "dlc.manifest bypass" first as described in this thread (spoiler #3).

2. For MM (by FluffyQuack): that's because you forget to tell MM to "re-read the game archives" when your SFV game is fully updated from Steam and/or in-game (atm Kage is downloaded as title update (from in-game)) as described in this thread (spoiler #2).

3. For PMM: usually when you launch PMM it will do the "synchronizing process" automatically; but if somehow you prefer the manual way, you can always click the sync button on upper right. Because Kage is currently downloaded as title update (from in-game), you must sure to let PMM do the "synchronizing process" first before you can install any Kage mods. All are explained in this thread (spoiler #1).
[+] 3 users Like robhal's post

Does PMM work now?

I tried it before 4.0 patch (I forgot which version, might be 3.9?)and it doesn’t work.
So I still use MM now.

Here's my Evil Ryu mod (Original by Moddah), working on an Alpha Skin at the moment so look forward to that. I might do the voice change from Usf4 but I'm lazy lol. Anyway, hope you all enjoy!

[Image: woSqnL5.jpg]

[Image: N4phXPp.jpg]

[Image: ODiTwvE.jpg]

[Image: ZEFDQAm.jpg]
Download : https://mega.nz/#!wOA3AKab!NXotm6T_emT9t...KC7trco1wc
[+] 9 users Like MkJake65's post

Changed bbb's Goth Bunny Falke mod colors a bit to have her blonde hair (bit darker than normal, not sure exactly what is causing it) and green eyes with robhal's hex editing tutorial. Lips also match the color of the main part of the bunny suit. Stockings and no nail paint version.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/usjyjjoby...2.zip/file
[Image: 1ROdgTE.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like Lobuttomize's post

Laura Holiday

[Image: laura_holiday_by_brutalace-dcutriv.png]

Proudly bringing you another release, please consider supporting me so I can produce more free quality content. Thank you!

My Paypal

My Patreon

DESCRIPTION:

Hello guys,

Are you excited for Christmas/Holidays? If not then this mod will surely put you in the mood. Laura is donning her brand new holiday attire; she’s looking sexy, cute and naughty at the same time not to mention she loves eating candy while kicking her opponents in the butt. Originally I wanted to redo her Christmas Bunny mod that I did a while ago but I started doing minor modifications which eventually led to this and I really like it. She’s wearing a unique combination of Santa’s hat, long heels, corset and a short jacket with a lot of lavish fur. Hopefully you’ll enjoy using this outfit as I enjoyed creating it.
Also I know some of you don't want to see another Laura mod and that's perfectly fine

I have new stuff coming for Kolin and Falke shortly as I am pretty close to completing their bodies so those who want something different don't have to wait for too long, I'd say something within this month so stay tuned and thanks a lot for always supporting me.

HD SCREENSHOTS:

Show ContentSpoiler:

FEATURES:

1. Featuring my custom Laura body
2. High quality textures
3. High poly model
4. High quality rigging
5. Two hair style options (Loose and Ivy)
6. With and without candy options
7. High quality custom procedurally generated fur
8. Santa’s hat physics
9. Breast physics
10. Hair physics (both hairstyles)
11. 15 new colors

VIDEO PREVIEW:

For more information and installation instructions please take a look at readme.pdf file.

SPECIAL CREDITS:

1. My Paypal and Patreon supporters.
2. My friends from XNALara community, we usually don’t credit you but without you modding would be severely limited, thank you!
3. My friends from ModderBase community, their interest, donations and advice are always valuable.

HD SCREENSHOTS (PNGs):

HERE

DOWNLOAD:

HERE
[+] 14 users Like BrutalAce's post