Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

@"BrutalAce"

Hey man! I just noticed that your Chun seashell bikini mod, school hair version doesn't have Chuns toenails polished. Is there any way I can change that? Cause I need my Chuns toenails painted!! Lol.

Anyway you can help is most appreciated, thanks again for the awesome mod.

@"Kal"

Hey,

Thanks, is it barefoot or sandals version ? I'll take a look at it.

@"BrutalAce"

Sup man. It's the sandals version, thanks.

Well i leave this here. I try to change the ball into a disco ball but for some reason is always sidelong and never change material even I change/link in UE with other one. And when change the model of the ball, change in other costumes too. So I leave like that. Well I hope you enjoy.
DOWNLOAD
[Image: vshNrNH.jpg]
[+] 13 users Like THEJAMK's post

@"THEJAMK"
That's a very unique Menat mod, nice Smile

Speaking about changing the crystal ball into a disco ball, if you see the pic below (it's the upcoming Menat's school costume), you can see she is holding a book instead, so I guess we can change the ball model for each costume slot (just need to find out on how Capcom does it for the school costume)
[Image: 39e798145c861168b5da918e7d27fa05.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like robhal's post

Just thought I'd mention this here for anyone interested, I just finished converting all the variants of BrutalAce's Chun-Li Seashell Bikini over to C4 (the swimsuit costume) for anyone that might like that.

Find it here.
[+] 3 users Like The Coin Op. Kid's post

@"Kal"

The mod is updated now, school girl hairs with sandals now have proper nail colors, link is same.

@"The Coin Op. Kid"

I am sorry for the inconvenience but you might have to convert four variants again that have been updated. To be specific, these are the variants that got updated.

\Chunli Seashell Bikini By BrutalAce\Dry Skin\03 School Hairs\Heels\ChunliSeashellBikini.pak
\Chunli Seashell Bikini By BrutalAce\Dry Skin\03 School Hairs\Heels With Glasses\ChunliSeashellBikini.pak
\Chunli Seashell Bikini By BrutalAce\Wet Skin\03 School Hairs\Heels\ChunliSeashellBikini.pak
\Chunli Seashell Bikini By BrutalAce\Wet Skin\03 School Hairs\Heels With Glasses\ChunliSeashellBikini.pak

It's up to you really but just letting you know Smile
[+] 4 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce" Alright, I'll get right on it. Thanks for letting me know.
[+] 2 users Like The Coin Op. Kid's post

@"THEJAMK"
Perfect for her lol

@"BrutalAce"
Were we hit hard by this patch? I've been gone for almost a week, been pretty sick and also catched some marvel in the time when I wasn't too much. As always when I see a large content patch for SFV I'm like shit.. Hope modders don't have to update too much.

@"THEJAMK"
Amazing mod and matches Menat perfectly!
[Image: chun_li_forum_signature_by_arpeejajo-d5l11b8.png]

idk if this is the right place to ask, but i was wondering if the supreme jiggle physics mod ever going to be updated to work with the new costumes? this mod is soo good...... =P

@"The Coin Op. Kid"

Your most welcome and thanks Smile

@"Firkraag"

Not sure yet, I mostly play with Steam offline so mine wasn't updated. Downloading it right now, fingers crossed.
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@"Firkraag"
@"BrutalAce"
So far nothing is broken, the mods listed in my PMM window all work fine (even the ULOADFAST still works fine too, no white box on the new Cammy's SF2 stage).
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post

@"BrutalAce"

Thanks for updating the mod, most appreciated.

@"THEJAMK"

Sick Menat mod! Can't wait to try this out.
[+] 1 user Likes Kal's post

@"Kal"

Your most welcome Smile

@"Firkraag"

Alright I just finished the update and checked the game, all mods are working fine so far.
[+] 2 users Like BrutalAce's post