Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

(10-15-2018, 04:26 AM)robhal Wrote: @"Ecchi Gamer"
Nice mod, Cammy looks great with that outfit Smile It also reminds me of old "Julia Cowgirl" mod made by @"BrutalAce" for SFxT.

Btw, I am not sure if you are aware of this or not, but I think you should mention that the mod is for C1 and C6 (instead of C4), because you use the 06 folder which is for Cammy's CPT costume slot. I guess people expect that if you mention C4, the mod is for used in Cammy's Swimsuit slot (the 04 folder).

@"3DFMan"
See my reply above for the reason.

I see, thanks for clearing that up. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes 3DFMan's post

@"robhal" Damn, it means that I'll have to give you more work, then, lol. BTW, I'll just use this to respond back, the extractor file I'm using is exactly that one you posted on the other thread, and like I said, it just gives me error. What I meant is, if there's something that I can do, I won't want to bother other people. I could at least extract the game files and tweak around, make some templates by myself and such, but now, it's like my hands are tied, but like I said, thanks for trying man, I'll see if any other idea pop up in my head to try it. Maybe a completely new steam fresh install - though I already tried once...
-
@"itzLCD" it's just like @"sleepy_scrub" said, but with a correction: actually, several; see, Sakura has the Asuka Cosplay, Fusion Set, Ada Wong, Special Suit, [url=]Fierce Training[/url], Sakura as Yuri, Sakura Nostalgia Custom Color, Sexy Magician though it has sexy on the name, it isn't nude, nor has any nude elements, Wonderland <<<this one has tons of variants, Sakura Scarlat homage to Fairy Tail Erza, Hot Date another one that despite the name, is fully 13- viewable, reminding that SFV is not a 12+ game.Gym Uniform, one of the cutest imoSakura as Two, Sakura Reiko, also one of the best imo, but that's just me, Marie Rose, anothe one of my fav Hot Pants and also Sakura cosplaying the best P5 best girlSakura as Queen.

Just some of the a lot others that you can see if at the first post of this thread, just my own personal bias towards them as I consistently switch between one and another among all her slots. And while some have sexy, hot pants and hot in the title, none show more skin than the any other swimsuit made by capcom own employers, so it's safe to stream, to play with your kids if you have some - like I so sometimes, but the lil' rascals like Abigail and Birdie, to my despair, but that's a whole other conversation. There's no lack of love for Sakura, as there's no lack of mods for her, be it thongs, bikinis or of any other kind of costumes, for that matter.

Now, look for Akuma, Abigail, Alex or Birdie to see what lack is - and I don't complain, fvck those characters, mwhahahahaha.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

Dunno if Capcom gonna make this costume in the future but I still decide to make this mod anyway
SFVAE Cannon Spike Nash
[Image: sfvae_cannon_spike_nash_by_monkeygigabuster-dcpicht.jpg]
Fully customize

replace costume 1

Include  Include both MM version and Paks version in the download pack

Enjoy
Note:Since PMM doesn't work in update 3.80 drag the pak files into ~MODS folder in order to used the mod
Image and Download:  https://www.deviantart.com/monkeygigabus...-768440513
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like Monkeygigabuster's post

@FvckBringeR @sleepy_scrub

I have posted a few ideas for Sakura in another thread (I don't remember which) and quite frankly I do respect and fully appreciate all the modders who put in the numerous amount of hours to make this stuff. In fact my favorite one for Sakura is the Sexy Magician one. The only reason I don't use it is because I'm a streamer and she has clear visible nipples showing on that one for some reason, also player2 side is bugged and doesn't load in right so I stopped using it.

I would love to see a Sakura mod that took advantage of her bubbly energetic personality more.
The most perfect idea I had was to dress her up as Rikku from FFX; they are near identical in personality and look. It would have to be made from scratch though and from what I understand not many modders are capable of doing that around here.

[Image: zUb2mYb.png]

I know @BrutalAce would be able to handle something like this no problem but his schedule probably wouldn't allow it Sad

@"itzLCD"
It shouldn't be needed to make the Rikku mod from scratch as FF X itself is a 3D game, so as long as someone has extracted the character model and upload it as XPS model, thus someone can make that Rikku mod for Sakura a little easier (by that, I mean no need to make the 3D model from scratch). But the real issue here, is there someone who interested to take the task of making the mod instead?

And btw, there was already existed Rikku mod back in SSF4AE era
Show ContentSpoiler:

[Image: sfv___sakura_c4_summer_jogger__please_re...cpkqcb.png]
SFV - Sakura C4 Summer Jogger (Please read!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!WARNING!!
DO NOT SWITCH TO VERSION 2 OF THIS COSTUME WITH THIS MOD!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requested by @"RAYG4000"

Replaces C4 (Summer Costume)

Here's another Sakura mod completed! Please enjoy this free mod and consider sending a small donation if you like it!

Preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKt_Isp0grw

Download here:
https://www.deviantart.com/sonicprogramm...1539691044

Credits:
Sick color edit: @"RAYG4000"
"Never give up! この道を進むのみ!" -sonicprogrammer
[Image: ryu.jpg]
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 8 users Like sonicprogrammer's post

@"Monkeygigabuster"
Wow looks so similar, and you are just way ahead of Capcom which is rumored to release the same costume later. Good job bro Smile

@"sonicprogrammer"
I am sorry for the bug on this forum that can happen randomly for random people which make they can't see their own last post or can't see someone's else last post, but don't worry about your post as it is just fine (and also I have edited it to remove the duplicated posts as well).

Anyway, another well made Sakura mods from you bro as truly Sakura enthusiast Smile
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

I decided to update my cyber Akuma mod
[Image: sfvae_cyber_akuma__update_oct_16th_2018_...at35ur.jpg]
(Update Oct-16th)

1/Fix belt tetxure
2/Fix skin tone
3/Add metallic effect
Download link is still the same
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like Monkeygigabuster's post

Cammy Cowgirl
[Image: cammy_cowgirl_by_ecchigamer-dcplb27.png]

A new jeans variant available for slot 1 and 4

link
https://mega.nz/#!ad1T3KYJ!_1ex5ApkEdGpc...dzDdciKG-8
[Image: fate_apocrypha___jeanne_d_arc_render_111...cp3cq5.png]
 Patreon  ||   Deviantart  (Make sure to tell that this donation is for ecchi gamer in the description)
[+] 12 users Like Ecchi Gamer's post

@"robhal" Ah, thanks a lot for doing that. And thanks for the compliment too. ^^
It's definitely not a perfect mod imo, but I did my best at it. Each mod I've done so far has forced me to do something completely new to make it work. This was a request I took on and I'm glad it turned out as good as this. Smile
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 2 users Like sonicprogrammer's post

@"itzLCD" I know you stream, that's why I said you can stream without any problems with the mods I mentioned, it doesn't show any nipples, but the cleavage is generous. In anyway, Laura shows more skin than her, Felicia Menat too and a lot of others, you may stream without a care in the world with Magician Sakura. But if you afraid, you could always turn the mature audiences on, like I said, there's no nudism in those mods, only suggestive themes. Anyway, like @"sleepy_scrub" said, leave your suggestion at the mod request thread, it might pick someone's interest, or contact a modder via pm and commission one yourself, there are lot's of better ways than just say people don't like her for w/e reason you might think. It gets on people skin, we deal with a lot already. And see, @"sonicprogrammer" just made an ultra cute Sakura mod again, saying that when a character has so many mods is like spitting on everyone's work, and that's one of the reasons it gets on people's skin.
-
@"Ecchi Gamer" thank you very much for going to the trouble and fixing yourself, man. Another awesome variation too, thanks, really appreciate.
-
@"robhal" so you may take that request off the list since @"Ecchi Gamer" fixed himself. BTW, had to do a fresh steam install into C: and now I can extract the game again, for now at least. Didn't understand why since I didn't do anything different, lol.
-
@"sonicprogrammer" said it before, will say it again, you get better and better and I like it! Very nice work, a very cute Sakura to sooth our hearts. Thanks man, and keep it up, I'm really glad you're making mods after mods - and all Sakuras \o\. For now, it surely makes me play her for a bit more time, though the onlinery kills all the good will I had when I started, lol. Keep it up, man, awesome work.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@robhal OMG that's godlike...too bad it was on the wrong character Sad

@"FvckBringeR" Thanks a lot for the compliments! I actually got a couple of requests to give her panties on that one that was missing them, so I'm gonna do that soon. Then maybe another character after. ^^
Paypal || DeviantArt 

[Image: sfv___sakura_c1_relax_knit__panties___do...cpnebi.png]
SFV - Sakura C1 Relax Knit (Panties) (DOAXVV)

Replaces C1 (Default Costume)

Here's another Sakura mod completed! Please enjoy this free mod and consider sending a small donation if you like it!

Preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5p7f4tksZc&t=

Download here:
https://www.deviantart.com/sonicprogramm...-768676158
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 5 users Like sonicprogrammer's post

(10-16-2018, 04:11 AM)itzLCD Wrote: The most perfect idea I had was to dress her up as Rikku from FFX; they are near identical in personality and look. It would have to be made from scratch though and from what I understand not many modders are capable of doing that around here.
@"itzLCD"

Difficult, absolutely. Impossible? Ehhh I'm not so sure.

[Image: sakura-rikku-wip-1.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like sleepy_scrub's post