Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

@"BrutalAce" 

Thanks for the Chunli Seashell Bikini mod. Friend I want to ask you that I downloaded the mod from the below link you provided:

https://brutalace.deviantart.com/art/Chu...-703938495

Is the "Chunli Seashell Bikini Subrequest" version is included in it ?

Thank You Smile 

@"tibu"
The subrequest is here:
https://brutalace.deviantart.com/art/Chu...-703977038
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post

@"tibu"

Your welcome, the sub request is not included in main mod because the file size was exceeding 200 MB and that's the maximum limit of each DeviantArt upload.

@"Darth Jazza"

Be careful there are a lot of husbando candidates for a single waifu Big Grin

@"Z3R0-77"

Looks like a whole bunch of Chunli fans swarming this thread and my DeviantArt Big Grin

@"robhal"

Thank you bro, the world's strongest female fighter needs strongest attention to detail Smile
[+] 6 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"Z3R0-77" 

Thanks for the link,friend Smile  .

@"tibu"
No problem Smile
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

Woot Thank you so much!

@"BrutalAce"
You're right, there's a lot of Chun-Li going around, from Capcom too. Can't go wrong with the original Street Fighter waifu, they know what sells Big Grin

(09-13-2017, 01:19 AM)BrutalAce Wrote: As for nude version, I got a request from @"Firkraag" which is what I am working on right now so maybe after that Smile
Making it sound like I requested a nude mod, or maybe I did. Who knows, either way sorry to keep the fans waiting Wink
[+] 1 user Likes Firkraag's post

@"Firkraag"

As long as they don't make her look like B-Girl or her face in MvCI, she will keep the sales high Big Grin

I cannot handle that much Waifu heat at the same time so I'll give some break between the bikini and nude, it's hard to work when you have a sexy body blocking your way all the time so fans need to wait anyway Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"

Hey I think you undersold the possible options you can have with your Seashell bikini. Now that I'm swapping I'm thinking there's actually 96 possible combinations, not 32.

Dry Skin Options = 16 (4 Hairstyles With 4 Variants Each) x 3 Possible Physics Types Each = 48 x 2 (Wet Skin Options) = 96

So you gave people way more options that you thought, which makes this that much more impressive.
[+] 3 users Like The Coin Op. Kid's post

@"The Coin Op. Kid"

Technically you're right, since physics also change the experience it can be counted as something generating a unique combination thus a total of 96 combos but truth be told I didn't wanted to exaggerate it, so I just mentioned what produced the basic combos, I want the mod to live as long as possible while giving as much entertainment to users as it can and I am glad you and others are enjoying it Smile

My biggest mod so far is Nude Laura though, which i think has 54 basic variants and then if you count physics options too which has normal breast and then breast+thigh jiggle it takes it over 100 combinations lol.

Btw thanks for doing the effort of converting the Seashell mod, I didn't expected the conversion demand to go that much so you're doing a huge service to the users. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

I leave this here, I forgot this XD DOWNLOAD

And this is for Abigail. DOWNLOAD
[Image: vshNrNH.jpg]

(09-17-2017, 11:06 PM)BrutalAce Wrote: Btw thanks for doing the effort of converting the Seashell mod, I didn't expected the conversion demand to go that much so you're doing a huge service to the users. Smile

I fight for the users.

(Any other Tron fans in the house?)
[+] 2 users Like The Coin Op. Kid's post

(09-16-2017, 03:26 PM)BrutalAce Wrote: I cannot handle that much Waifu heat at the same time so I'll give some break between the bikini and nude, it's hard to work when you have a sexy body blocking your way all the time so fans need to wait anyway Big Grin

No the waifu must be stripped of all clothes ASAP lol more waiting is probably the last things me and other horny Chun fans want to do lol.
[Image: ccNopgB.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Darth Jazza's post

@"Darth Jazza"

(09-19-2017, 03:48 AM)Darth Jazza Wrote: No the waifu must be stripped of all clothes...

Me like

Show ContentSpoiler:

On a serious note, I had an exam yesterday which went really good (Thanks to God) so now I'll be back to regular modding activities.
[+] 7 users Like BrutalAce's post

Wink 
@"THEJAMK"
Really impressive, Jinx matches Cammy's physic perfectly! Tho her mental state seems to match Juri's......
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]
@"BrutalAce"
(Sigh)....Right there with you bro, I don't play SFV nearly as much as before cuz' all the studying. Still luv seeing mods tho
[Image: tumblr_o28sbpHtvq1son3fpo1_500.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Rocklee89's post