Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

@"robhal" So if I understood correctly we can hope to see Cammy Hot Maid swapped to C1 in your main thread?

@"skyrimer"
No problem according to my criteria, so yes fire away if you want a swap. But I notice the mod is already for C1, so you don't need a swap anyway.

@"robhal" oops I thought it was for another slot my bad Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes skyrimer's post

@"Angel's Modz"
I see, well okay then. And thanks for the offer, I will keep that in mind Smile

@"THEJAMK"
Very fit as both use fire on their techniques, nice job again bro Smile

@"FvckBringeR"
Looks like @"TiggieWhite" gonna port all of them to SFV (who is left then, Five and Zero, right?) if judging from the track record so far, and he is doing a great job on them Smile
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post

I'm releasing this now. Let me know what you think!

Falke - Ivy Soul Calibur Cosplay
[Image: falke___ivy_soul_calibur_4_cosplay_by_ad...cmr3zj.png]
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv

(09-13-2018, 05:23 PM)addysun Wrote: I'm releasing this now. Let me know what you think!

Falke - Ivy Soul Calibur Cosplay
[Image: falke___ivy_soul_calibur_4_cosplay_by_ad...cmr3zj.png]

Simply your best job to my point of view ! A must-have mod to all Falke's fans. The lady looks sharp and very sexy. I was previously anxious with the sword but it's finally not that bad in game.

As I am a fan of your job and because of your talent, I will a bit grumble on the colours of the outfits, except for the black and the red one, I'm not really conviced by the others, but it's a detail and just my point of view.

Congrats on this impressive mod man, you rock !
[+] 2 users Like Devo's post

@"addysun" Awesome work, man, really, really good. You outdone yourself again, raised a level and the bar for what we/I can expect next from you. Really good, thank you!
-
Another mod from @"TiggieWhite", Laura as Five - C4
[Image: _sfv_mod____drag_on_dragoon_3_five___lau...cmr2ou.jpg]

Five as Laura is a good fit, given their body proportions. Gotta admit, though, was expecting Mika as Five, for obvious reasons if you look at the image, but I got a nice surprise here. Hope you guys are enjoying the Drakengard series, and that also motivates you to go look after the game, it's awesome, period. And the fact that gives more lore for you to appreciate even more Nier Automata is just a bonus.

Only Zero is missing, now. Who's the lucky girl to be chosen as a representative of the best Drakengard girl? Would say place your bets, but @"TiggieWhite" already knows, lol. Thank you @"TiggieWhite", I'm brining those up here 'cause I couldn't wait and wanted to share good stuff with the guys, really appreciate all you've been doing so far, very nice work. Congratz, and thank you.
-
And I guess I'll have to stop asking for you guys to put quoted images under spoilers, too.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 6 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@"addysun" I been trying out your Falke Ivy mod in VS mode and it is amazing in action. The sword made me forget that it's originally a baton stick or whatever it was. Lol. Great work. This might be my new favorite Falke mod of yours. And you been making great ones. Keep it up.
[+] 1 user Likes chronoxiong's post

@"Devo"

Thanks man, I was iffy on the sword at first too, but I think it turned out reasonably well, just a few animations make it look silly, but oh well. Colors can be tricky sometimes, and you can't win every time.  Wink  I tried to find different color variations that exist on Ivy's costumes, that covered 1 through 5. The rest were color pallets I liked. Took a chance on the silver and gold options for 9 and 10. 

@"FvckBringeR" 

Thanks! I'm still kind of mulling about what I want to do next. I want to do a Gambit mod, but I also don't want to, because I already know his jacket is going to piss me off with APEX problems. I've got a couple ideas popping in my head, I may do Zatanna or Angel next.

Show ContentSpoiler:
 or
Show ContentSpoiler:

Although I think someone already did an Angel mod, so maybe not.

We'll see.

@"chronoxiong"

Thanks man. Glad you like it. I actually like her staff, i'm a big fan of staff users in games (love Billy Kane and Rolento), butt a lot of Falke's animations clearly aren't staff-using ones. Pretty much all of her punch normals look better with a sword for some reason. 

My pictures don't usually do my mods justice in-game. I keep saying i'll install the camera mod for better pictures, but I never get around to it.
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 3 users Like addysun's post

@"addysun" I like both ideas - especially Zatanna, but you know, it never crossed my mind Angel and her as Falke, their outfits will sure do Falke's body justice, though. And Gambit's my fav x-men, losing only to Rogue, so you already know I"d be silently cheering for that to happen, lol... Ah, I liked the colors you chose, I myself will be using 9 and 10 the most, actually, my next vid is with that color. Just don't know if I'll showcase myself getting trounced or actually winning, will have to roll the dice at some of my replays, lol.
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

(09-14-2018, 11:29 AM)addysun Wrote: I want to do a Gambit mod, but I also don't want to, because I already know his jacket is going to piss me off with APEX problems. I've got a couple ideas popping in my head, I may do Zatanna or Angel next.

[spoiler]

[Image: dc_unchained___zatanna_by_mrunclebingo-dckvbm4.png]

Zatanna looks indeed harder to mod, but...wow...she is a first-class woman, nothing to compare with your second choice. You brang the level so high so the challenge goes with it  Wink

(09-14-2018, 05:11 AM)FvckBringeR Wrote: @"addysun" Awesome work, man, really, really good. You outdone yourself again, raised a level and the bar for what we/I can expect next from you. Really good, thank you!
-
Another mod from @"TiggieWhite", Laura as Five - C4
[Image: _sfv_mod____drag_on_dragoon_3_five___lau...cmr2ou.jpg]

Five as Laura is a good fit, given their body proportions. Gotta admit, though, was expecting Mika as Five, for obvious reasons if you look at the image, but I got a nice surprise here. Hope you guys are enjoying the Drakengard series, and that also motivates you to go look after the game, it's awesome, period. And the fact that gives more lore for you to appreciate even more Nier Automata is just a bonus.

Only Zero is missing, now. Who's the lucky girl to be chosen as a representative of the best Drakengard girl? Would say place your bets, but @"TiggieWhite" already knows, lol. Thank you @"TiggieWhite", I'm brining those up here 'cause I couldn't wait and wanted to share good stuff with the guys, really appreciate all you've been doing so far, very nice work. Congratz, and thank you.
-
And I guess I'll have to stop asking for you guys to put quoted images under spoilers, too.
wow, i signed up here a few days ago to thank @"robhal" for helping me doing some "dirty work" Smile 
now i see a real dod fan here, it's very rare you know, i think only less than 20 guys like this game and my mods, i mean really like.
and i notice that Mr. Robhal and you posted almost all my sfv mods here (btw, he's a sweet heart everywhere isn't it?!)... thank you guys. but, seriously, don't bother. you can see they are really no popular here at all right? Big Grin
i create sfv mods only because i love to deal with the color schemes for every character.this is the biggest difference between sfv and doa5.(another one is costume bones and phisyics)...yeah i usually spend half of my time on that. and also color is the reason i pick C5,C6 or even higher slot.
well...enough said...

about Zero though.... i am trying very hard to surprise myself first. Cool 

good day!
[Image: Yshtola.gif]

Major Hobby : Update Signature
                                  >---<
DeviantArt   Heart   Patreon 
[+] 7 users Like TiggieWhite's post

Karin - Dark Prison
[Image: karin___dark_prison_by_ecchigamer-dcmx37y.png]

Requested by  Devonien 

Features

Includes 4 different vairants
                     -Dry
                            - With Gloves and Stocking
                            - Without Gloves and Stocking

-Wet
                            - With Gloves and Stocking
                            - Without Gloves and Stocking

All variants are available for  C-1, C-2 ,C-3

Download

- With Gloves and Stocking -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvaxKW40MXk
- Without Gloves and Stocking -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GECVsDmG0Nk

Credits

Base body by TerryXX  -  https://www.patreon.com/TerryXX
Outfit by shuubaru  -   https://www.deviantart.com/shuubaru

BONUS SCREENSHOTS

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...4#pid11194

Note (Swaps)

If anyone wants a Character swap or a Costume slot swap then you can ask Robhal
Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/robhal
Deviantart - https://www.deviantart.com/robhal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kindly Like , Comment and Share my videos
Subscibe to my Youtube channel and comment on what you want next  : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChdEgBw...subscriber

Visit my Deviantart  :  https://ecchigamer.deviantart.com/

If you like my mods and want to see more then please consider supporting me

https://www.paypal.me/BrutalAce
(Make sure to tell that this donation is for ecchi gamer in the description)
[Image: fate_apocrypha___jeanne_d_arc_render_111...cp3cq5.png]
 Patreon  ||   Deviantart  (Make sure to tell that this donation is for ecchi gamer in the description)
[+] 10 users Like Ecchi Gamer's post

Falke Pro Singer/Cosplayer Without Fur and Veil by @"TaNooki"

[Image: Dl4KXeUVAAAJCvD.jpg:large]
-
@"TiggieWhite" Hey, welcome then, hope you post your work here, too. And don't ever worry about popularity, you're doing great, there're lots of videos at youtube showcasing your mods with a lot of views, myself included, both Legend of Crypts Falke and Kolin as Elsa are among the most viewed and I do my best not to advertise anything, lol.

You're doing pretty good, I especially love the Drakengard 3 series, as it's one of my favorite game franchise, and you're doing it justice, the game is fairly old by nowadays standards, not very well recognized or even known, so I can imagine the hard work it is to get the models to work with. And yea, I gave Robhal a lot of nicknames, but the one that stick the most is Saint @"robhal", always there in our greatest time of need. Keep the good work, and I mean it.
-
@"Ecchi Gamer"

Glad that you're really came back, like, REALLY came back. The nick of yours isn't just for show, uh? Great job, not as usual because you're even better than before and I'm most glad for it. You too, keep up the great work.
[+] 5 users Like FvckBringeR's post

@Ecchi Gamer I have to say the Dark Prison Karin mod is fantastic. Karin has always been one of those characters that I've struggled to play/ do her trials but today I installed it and was able to do most of her trials from seasons 1-3.
[Image: ccNopgB.jpg]