Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

[Image: sfv___sakura_c1_pistachio_bikini__doaxvv...ck99m6.jpg]
SFV - Sakura C1 Pistachio (DOAXVV)

Replaces C1 (Default Costume)

FINAL UPDATE
Fixed the final error I noticed with the original model. Also please enjoy the screenshots and the choice between PAK or MM.

UPDATED with all new colors and fixed the P2 character select screen orientation issue. It's practically a new mod thanks to everything missing from it originally.  Please enjoy this free mod!  Big Grin

Preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V76R9Y_wWok

Download here: 
https://www.deviantart.com/sonicprogramm...-759618798
"Never give up! この道を進むのみ!" -sonicprogrammer
[Image: ryu.jpg]
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 11 users Like sonicprogrammer's post

My "Q over G" mod has been updated to fix a normal map issue (Thanks to @"P_Funk" for help troubleshooting) . Should be all good now, so please re-download.

DOWNLOAD:

[Image: 20180825055511_1.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like sleepy_scrub's post

Street Fighter 5's servers going down for maintenance tomorrow
Pretty sure PMM will work again soon
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Monkeygigabuster's post

@"sonicprogrammer"

You updated it! Time for a spin Mesmerized
[Image: D3W1NUf.png]
                             Face Down, Ass up Heart
[+] 2 users Like Yogensha's post

@"Yogensha" Haha, I was meaning to tell you, but didn't get the chance to go back in the thread. Glad you found it. ^^
"Never give up! この道を進むのみ!" -sonicprogrammer
[Image: ryu.jpg]
Paypal || DeviantArt 

Some more KOF Cosplay mods for ya'll.

Laura as Blue Mary C2:
DOWNLOAD:

[Image: 20180828004844_1.jpg]

And since I forgot to put this here, one more.
Ibuki as Andy Bogard C3: 
DOWNLOAD:

[Image: 20180812235050_1.jpg]

Late to the party but amazing Laura mod @"BrutalAce" :O
[+] 1 user Likes skyrimer's post

@"skyrimer"

Better late than never mate, thanks for liking! Smile

Couple more mods from TiggieWhite again

A little Gift - Mika C7
[Image: _sfv_mod____a_little_gift___mika_c7_by_t...cl35jo.jpg]

Super Girl - Cammy C7
[Image: _sfv_mod____super_girl___cammy_c7_by_tig...clani7.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like robhal's post

Momiji in the scene.
Did a voicemod for Ibuki.
The sounds are mixed from Warriors orochi 3 hyper and DOAX3 Venus.
(Download Link)
I think this only fits on Khaleds Ibuki mods, i tried to use on regular ibuki.
Felt weird.
[+] 3 users Like Mezzatsu's post

(08-20-2018, 11:03 PM)sleepy_scrub Wrote: @"deleavelli"

@"robhal" Already did the model swap of Pfunk's Bison mod onto G. 
I have another version I'm going to leave here though:

[Image: g_as_q_c1_by_sleepingmaster-dckkfgb.jpg]

Ended up throwing the Q mod onto G's skeleton, (he's way taller now) and worked through some bugs caused by the model swap. (bugged win pose on the right side, cloth glitch on Super, bugger Char Select), Also redid cloth physics on the trenchcoat. Took forever, but I"m happy with the result.

DOWNLOAD:

On an unrelated note, Maxamillian was quite pleased and actually used it on his stream (yay!) 
...But for whatever reason all of the colors came in wrong and the mod was glitched.... in front of 6000 people.
 SO THAT WAS FUN.  Dodgy

I've had to field a few complaints since PMM died and I switched to the ~mods folder method.  I had one person complain about the eyelens glitch again on another mod I made. And a few people have complained that colors don't work on Q here. But I'm testing these mods pretty vigorously and I can't recreate the glitches people say they're having. Am I just immune to some of it since my game is unpacked...?

Anyone else have any workarounds for the ~mods folder method? 
I've read renaming the mod or deleting/installing one at a time helps. In my case I've found just repacking the mod can work sometimes too. But I can't seem to recreate glitches in order to troubleshoot them consistently.

THIS MOD FOR G COSTUME 3 PLS

Tiggie's been quite proactive lately, how many mods are there in so few days? And here I come to bring one more, it's Cammy as One - no pun intended. You all know Nier Automata, but half the people I spoke to didn't know that it's a spin-off from a really old series called Drakengard/Drag-on Dragoon, Nier been set in a world from one of the first game endings, F irrc.

[Image: _sfv_mod____dod3_one___cammy_c6_by_tiggi...clngf9.jpg]

And One here is from the third game, which is a prequel from the whole series and based on the endings, the Nier as well. Enough with old man lore, it replaces Cammy's C6.
-
Though it's still in WIP - quite playable if you ask me - Sakura's Gym, by @"TaNooki". Replaces her C2/story costume.

[Image: uZzzZwNUdLtBqhGS2sFQv1dxyLSGNZ2XTcyPAvC8...TaFe_Sc%3D]

Click at the image to download and you may support @"TaNooki" himself in his own patreon, which has more of his works.
-
@"JAR2388" This is the thread where you should ask

And please, when quoting an image, do put under spoiler.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FvckBringeR's post

I know that this might be a dumb question but PMM still not working? I have some problems with load order and the "a" in front of the folder is not working for me.
[Image: 93E2C8B367FEDF92577A386E90E6ABFA72A18CF4]

I prefer this one like this, if you guys want it its here

Kolin Swimsuit No Hat & Cape

[Image: CSROom0h.jpg]

Download: https://www.deviantart.com/ruidx/art/Kol...-762305631
[+] 9 users Like RuiDX's post

After seeing @"RuiDX" releases his latest Kolin mod above and seeing one of the comments on his DeviantArt mod post, suddenly I remember that I have this mod below (that I made for testing something a long time ago) available too.

Kolin C6 (Sporty costume) - No Hat
[Image: pJXBFrR.jpg]
PS: please never mind with the screenshot above showing the original SFV char select screen (I deliberately use it for nostalgia purpose), but don't worry as the mod still works fine in SFVAE.

The mod works with the default hairstyle (shown above) and the second hairstyle (the one from using the easter egg code).

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/j9o2gxn2uf..._NoHat.rar
[+] 4 users Like robhal's post