Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

@"sonicprogrammer" if you get more colors in there in the future, ill be trying it out for sure! Looks good from here.
[Image: D3W1NUf.png]
                             Face Down, Ass up Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Yogensha's post

Thanks! @"Yogensha" I plan to give it more color once I can fix the error that's been haunting me since the start, that blender export issue. I still need to learn colors, but I'll get to that after the error fixes. In the meantime, feel free to give it a go until then. ;D
"Never give up! この道を進むのみ!" -sonicprogrammer
[Image: ryu.jpg]
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 1 user Likes sonicprogrammer's post

(08-16-2018, 08:47 AM)Mezzatsu Wrote: Anyone who use's my Q voice mod. Was there any problem?

Worked pretty good. There are a few lines that seemed to be G's normal voice, but on the whole it's pretty cool.
[+] 1 user Likes sleepy_scrub's post

@"deleavelli"

@"robhal" Already did the model swap of Pfunk's Bison mod onto G. 
I have another version I'm going to leave here though:

[Image: g_as_q_c1_by_sleepingmaster-dckkfgb.jpg]

Ended up throwing the Q mod onto G's skeleton, (he's way taller now) and worked through some bugs caused by the model swap. (bugged win pose on the right side, cloth glitch on Super, bugger Char Select), Also redid cloth physics on the trenchcoat. Took forever, but I"m happy with the result.

DOWNLOAD:

On an unrelated note, Maxamillian was quite pleased and actually used it on his stream (yay!) 
...But for whatever reason all of the colors came in wrong and the mod was glitched.... in front of 6000 people.
 SO THAT WAS FUN.  Dodgy

I've had to field a few complaints since PMM died and I switched to the ~mods folder method.  I had one person complain about the eyelens glitch again on another mod I made. And a few people have complained that colors don't work on Q here. But I'm testing these mods pretty vigorously and I can't recreate the glitches people say they're having. Am I just immune to some of it since my game is unpacked...?

Anyone else have any workarounds for the ~mods folder method? 
I've read renaming the mod or deleting/installing one at a time helps. In my case I've found just repacking the mod can work sometimes too. But I can't seem to recreate glitches in order to troubleshoot them consistently.
[+] 8 users Like sleepy_scrub's post

(08-20-2018, 11:03 PM)sleepy_scrub Wrote: @"deleavelli"

@"robhal" Already did the model swap of Pfunk's Bison mod onto G. 
I have another version I'm going to leave here though:

[Image: g_as_q_c1_by_sleepingmaster-dckkfgb.jpg]

Ended up throwing the Q mod onto G's skeleton, (he's way taller now) and worked through some bugs caused by the model swap. (bugged win pose on the right side, cloth glitch on Super, bugger Char Select), Also redid cloth physics on the trenchcoat. Took forever, but I"m happy with the result.

DOWNLOAD:

On an unrelated note, Maxamillian was quite pleased and actually used it on his stream (yay!) 
...But for whatever reason all of the colors came in wrong and the mod was glitched.... in front of 6000 people.
 SO THAT WAS FUN.  Dodgy

I've had to field a few complaints since PMM died and I switched to the ~mods folder method.  I had one person complain about the eyelens glitch again on another mod I made. And a few people have complained that colors don't work on Q here. But I'm testing these mods pretty vigorously and I can't recreate the glitches people say they're having. Am I just immune to some of it since my game is unpacked...?

Anyone else have any workarounds for the ~mods folder method? 
I've read renaming the mod or deleting/installing one at a time helps. In my case I've found just repacking the mod can work sometimes too. But I can't seem to recreate glitches in order to troubleshoot them consistently.t
thank you sir,with the q sound mod this and mm mod,its going be so fun playing with G

i hope they fixed pmm,cause put stuff in the mods folder,overwrite over other things or really gotta be deleting and keep things

(08-21-2018, 12:26 AM)deleavelli Wrote: i hope they fixed pmm,cause put stuff in the mods folder,overwrite over other things or really gotta  be deleting and keep things

PMM hijacks the dlc.manifest file on minor game updates so it will work again the next time there's a patch. They're supposed to patch out Sagat's MP Tiger Uppercut being totally invincible on startup end of this month, so it should be back shortly.
[+] 1 user Likes sleepy_scrub's post

I'm in w.i.p with Q voice mod.
I remade some of the voicelines for the move "Message To The People" so G's will sound like very darkish voice or robot? it's kinda hard to explain with words.

So i'm gonna update those untouched voicelines of G's later on my deviantpage - Q voicemod.
Can't wait for you all hear how the effects sounds like.
[+] 1 user Likes Mezzatsu's post

(Download Link)

Q Voice mod back again.
This time, everything has been replaced.
It's the same voicemod with 3rd strike Q voice.
However, I remade G's voicelines on the move "Message To The People" so it will sound darkish/robot voice.
Hope it's good? Atleast everything is changed.

Dayum, didn't notice Maximilian dood dm'd me here and on twitter.
Shit, totally forgot to check on twitter.
[+] 3 users Like Mezzatsu's post

Hi all !
Very cool to see that you guys picked up the Q model and ported it over to G ! That's super appreciated as I don't have much time on my hands these days (still frequently updating the portraits mod though !)

@"sleepy_scrub" regarding the mod itself : based on what I saw on video there seems to be some issues with the shading on the facemask (and potentially any other shiny/hardsurface place as well). This looks like incorrect vertex normals or something similar, which seems to be pretty common on ported mods. We can definitely look into this - it could be as simple as a setting to change in UE, or re-exporting the model. I'll stay tuned.
[+] 2 users Like P_Funk's post

@"P_Funk"

Good catch, thanks. I will take a look and report back.

(08-21-2018, 05:26 AM)Mezzatsu Wrote: (Download Link)

Q Voice mod back again.
This time, everything has been replaced.
It's the same voicemod with 3rd strike Q voice.
However, I remade G's voicelines on the move "Message To The People" so it will sound darkish/robot voice.
Hope it's good? Atleast everything is changed.

Dayum, didn't notice Maximilian dood dm'd me here and on twitter.
Shit, totally forgot to check on twitter.

plz..when you have a chance can you do sagat from alpha 3

[Image: atLvYuHFkbIkmTRcNI5PHOgDGb0QT8CJt86OetDE...MvxLnWs%3D]

I leave this one here DOWNLOAD
[Image: vshNrNH.jpg]
[+] 8 users Like THEJAMK's post

(08-22-2018, 05:05 AM)robhal Wrote: @"Mezzatsu"
FYI, I let you go for posting the voice mod for both Mai and Q because they are fit with the related costume mods, but this time I gotta tell you that you post the mod in the wrong thread, as all BGM / character theme mods should be posted in this thread below instead.
http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=21

So I will move your post to there later (after you see this post from me), or you can also make a new post in there instead. Thank you for the attention.

Ah, my bad.
[+] 1 user Likes Mezzatsu's post

Another excellent and nice mod from TiggieWhite, and it happens to be a character from my favorite Fate franchise Smile

Saber (Lily) - Karin C6
[Image: _sfv_mod____saber__lily____karin_c6_by_t...ckwus4.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like robhal's post

(08-22-2018, 04:18 PM)THEJAMK Wrote:
[Image: atLvYuHFkbIkmTRcNI5PHOgDGb0QT8CJt86OetDE...MvxLnWs%3D]

I leave this one here DOWNLOAD

That's pretty cool, man Big Grin Big Grin  (see what I did there?) ... thanks! These KOF XIV mods you do are ported models, right? How come they look SOOOOoooOOo much better in SFV than in KOF itself? Is it the engine?