Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

@"robhal"

Thank you bro, better late than never Wink

@"Darth Jazza"

Thanks, lets see what you'll have to say after you try her Big Grin

@"Mike Golf"

Hope you like it when you get the chance to try it and don't worry, there will be a nude version Wink I just got inclined towards swimsuit because that's how I launch new base bodies Big Grin

@"The Coin Op. Kid"

Thanks a lot man! I am glad I am still positively inspiring new modders btw your PM reply is still due on me Smile
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@BrutalAce Yeah I'm sure I'll be raving about how good this mod is once I get past the super difficult choice of choosing which version I want.

Not a knock on the mod but I was a little disappointed that it takes over the C3 slot as that is by far my favourite in the Capcom designed costumes.
[Image: ccNopgB.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Darth Jazza's post

@"BrutalAce" Awesome mod man. Thanks for all your effort. Currently im going trough really hard times, economically speaking, so i couldnt support you. Im really sorry for that.

Thanls for keeping SFV alive
[+] 1 user Likes serlionrpg's post

@"BrutalAce"
You left me speechless once again. Thank you very much, buddy, your work always worth the wait. Heart
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post

(09-11-2017, 09:00 PM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"The Coin Op. Kid"

Thanks a lot man! I am glad I am still positively inspiring new modders btw your PM reply is still due on me Smile

No worries buddy, I know you're busy. I figured you were working hard on something like this, so I'm glad to wait because look at what you end up spending your time on. I wouldn't have it any other way.
[+] 1 user Likes The Coin Op. Kid's post

@"BrutalAce"
My god, she's gorgeous! You're a fucking wizard, dude. Thanks.
[+] 1 user Likes joemesh's post

@"BrutalAce" 

OMG dude! You're amazing! Chun looks stunning! Thank you for all your hard work.
[+] 1 user Likes Kal's post

A mermaid ChunLi, might as well pile on..... NICE JOB BRUTALACE, LUV U AND UR MODS!!!! Big Grin
BTW, I'm the patreon Clarence. You can use Rocklee89 for your future list.
[Image: tumblr_o28sbpHtvq1son3fpo1_500.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Rocklee89's post

@"BrutalAce"
Nice mod
Since the main man is here, I can go back to stage modding again ( will be back to character modding when next DLC character arrives)

Speaking of Abigail , I haven't seen my Abigail Jagi mod on the first post (I guess people were too concerned about that "incident" at that month)
I will leave the link here again just in case

https://monkeygigabuster.deviantart.com/...-695125382
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Monkeygigabuster's post

@"Darth Jazza"

Her C3 became my natural choice because I created her base body on that slot, you can request a swap from Robhal but it will be hard for him as there are 52 PAK files including 32 variants and physics files but I see that users are single picking single variants they like so that can work.

@"serlionrpg"

Thank you and no forcing man, support whenever it's easy and possible for you Smile

@"Z3R0-77"

Thank you, with Patreon gone I have no reasons to work fast so I take my sweet time now Big Grin

@"The Coin Op. Kid"

Thanks man! sometimes the compilation of mod takes more time than I expect, I was compiling it from several days but it's always more satisfying to give a huge mod to the users Smile

@"joemesh"

Your most welcome mate, modding sorcery is fun Wink

@"Kal" 

Thanks a lot and welcome to the forum Smile

@"Rocklee89"

Ah I see, okay will change to Rocklee89 in new list and thanks for liking it Smile

@"Monkeygigabuster"

Thanks man! I will continue on what you started for Menat Big Grin but after finishing a few requests first.

@"Mike Golf" 

Btw I forgot to say this but I think you're affected by the Irma hurricane right ? best wishes for you and your family man, may you return to your home safely and start your regular life once again Smile

Chunli Seashell Bikini Subrequest

[Image: chunli_seashell_bikini_subrequest_by_bru...bn4o5q.png]

A sub request by one of my supporter, Shodai Derio. This version change her colors to Chunli's original C1 palette. The colors might look slightly different due to the fact that her outfit use reflective/metallic shaders so stage light conditions impact the color.

This sub request is only done for her Hair Buns hairstyle. Please note that this request was made while I was making the mod so it was possible at that time, any further requests for this mod will not be possible.

This is a standalone requested variant which doesn't require the main mod but if you're interested then you can download that here

Here

HALL OF FAME

Show ContentSpoiler:

DOWNLOAD

Here
[+] 6 users Like BrutalAce's post

You never dissappoint BrutalAce..I can't wait to try out Chun Li again (when I get some free time) with this mod so I want to thank you for creating it!

Not gonna lie...It's gonna be difficult to focus on combos due to obvious reasons, but that's half the fun.
[+] 1 user Likes Rannek's post

@"THEJAMK"
The tick suits him lol

@"KrizmKazm"
I had to stop playing Menat but I like the colors a lot

@"TaNooki"
Reminds me of something you'd see in Skullgirls, looks cool

@"Monkeygigabuster"
You do anything to his face? Looks different  Huh

@"BrutalAce"
Blush
[+] 2 users Like Firkraag's post

Great work, guys. All of them, really good. Thanks a lot.
-
Would anyone believe me if I said I actually mesmerized by Chun's abs? No? No one? Well, can't blame anyone, really, I wouldn't believe either.

But it's true, I tell ya.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

@"BrutalAce"
And you have the right to do so, therefore take all the time you want as long as you can deliver such masterpieces, time doesn't matter. Wink

Just a question: how come did you choose to use the C3 slot instead of the swimsuit one?
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post