Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

Hello.

(08-20-2019, 10:32 PM)Rukasu18 Wrote: True Akuma and The Master colors + Moveset Updated Link

Show ContentImages:

PS: Thanks to Ouji and Killbox for helping me create these mods XD

Download Here

- Everything else works fine for True Akuma, but not his Sekia Kuretsuha/CA1.

(08-22-2019, 07:09 PM)Rukasu18 Wrote: True Bison Extra Battle Moveset + Color [Classic 10]

Show ContentImages:

PS: This mod is functional for FMM (Fluffy Mod Manager)

PS2: PLS, DON'T USE MOVESET MOD IN ONLINE MODE.

Download Here

- Everything else works fine for True Bison, but not his Psycho Nightmare/V-T2.
Also, could you please recolor the boots to black color like the original?
[Image: d4ZMiyj.jpg]
"I'm all about the FluffyQuack Mod Manager and loose files life." -Advanced Modder Base User

My Mod Requests:
Street Fighter V | Tekken 7

(08-24-2019, 01:11 AM)Advanced Modder Base User Wrote: Hello.

(08-20-2019, 10:32 PM)Rukasu18 Wrote: True Akuma and The Master colors + Moveset Updated Link

Show ContentImages:

Download Here

- Everything else works fine for True Akuma, but not his Sekia Kuretsuha/CA1.

(08-22-2019, 07:09 PM)Rukasu18 Wrote: True Bison Extra Battle Moveset + Color [Classic 10]

Show ContentImages:

PS: This mod is functional for FMM (Fluffy Mod Manager)

PS2: PLS, DON'T USE MOVESET MOD IN ONLINE MODE.

Download Here

- Everything else works fine for True Bison, but not his Psycho Nightmare/V-T2.

true akuma dont have for battle extra+ bison too  all

Is there a mod that's already activates the Secret Costumes all of the time or at least automatically input the buttons (Hold the Light Punch + Medium Punch + Heavy Punch + Light Kick + Up) during the loading screen before every matches?
[Image: d4ZMiyj.jpg]
"I'm all about the FluffyQuack Mod Manager and loose files life." -Advanced Modder Base User

My Mod Requests:
Street Fighter V | Tekken 7

Photo 
(08-24-2019, 01:51 PM)Advanced Modder Base User Wrote: Is there a mod that's already activates the Secret/Easter Eggs Alts all of the time or at least automatically input the buttons (Hold the Light Punch + Medium Punch + Heavy Punch + Light Kick + Up) during the loading screen before every matches?

you mean this costume ?????

[Image: bTWPhAz.png]

(08-24-2019, 01:51 PM)Advanced Modder Base User Wrote: Is there a mod that's already activates the Secret/Easter Eggs Alts all of the time or at least automatically input the buttons (Hold the Light Punch + Medium Punch + Heavy Punch + Light Kick + Up) during the loading screen before every matches?

Poison story no glasses and less muscle definition

[Image: ddetqit-178603f6-416f-41af-b791-ff73f5d9ab63.jpg]

This mod removes the glasses and reduces the muscles on Poison's Story costume. The 2 mods are separate, so you can install one or the other or both.

download -

https://www.deviantart.com/bbbsfxt/art/P...-810962309

Poison no blush make up

[Image: ddetueg-5ed63bd7-4d04-4ff0-8f2f-c1e26e600b38.jpg]

This is a simple mod the removes the blush make up on Poison's cheeks on all her costumes. The mod can be installed individually per costume, or all together.

download -

https://www.deviantart.com/bbbsfxt/art/P...-810967336

also made a poison stage mod here if you haven't seen

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid...7#pid18587
[+] 7 users Like BBB's post

@"bbb" are you going through some kind of change, bro? Normally you'd get her all goth with heavy make up and stuff, and here you are, making her with lighter make up and all - not that I don't like, quite the contrary to be honest ^^

Thanks for the monitor fix too, unknown is just too much...
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

@"FvckBringeR"

nah, its just in certain angles, that make up kind of made her look a bit "unknown". I may do a gothic mod for her eventually Tongue
[+] 3 users Like BBB's post

(08-24-2019, 04:50 PM)gouki25 Wrote:

Anyone have the files for Shadow lady tho? Seen True Akuma, The bison, ryu etc. There's gotta be a way for Shadow lady right?
Signature created by me! PM me for one. They're $5

[Image: SAWiTld.png]

(08-27-2019, 07:12 PM)SpanishGamer911 Wrote:

Anyone have the files for Shadow lady tho? Seen True Akuma, The bison, ryu etc. There's gotta be a way for Shadow lady right?

ok ihave pak this character lady shadow  Smile

https://sendit.cloud/b03q7fjhz6a4

[Image: JtuOoJN.png]

[Image: U8XQ8zO.png]
[+] 2 users Like gouki25's post

@"gouki25" Thats a nice Shadow Lady pak mod. So let me get this straight though, that pak overrides all of Chun Li's moveset for her other costumes right? Meaning, if I just want to play as regular Chun Li in her other mods and use her regular move list, I have to turn off the Shadow Lady pak?
[+] 1 user Likes chronoxiong's post

(08-28-2019, 08:38 AM)gouki25 Wrote:
(08-27-2019, 07:12 PM)SpanishGamer911 Wrote:

ok ihave pak this character lady shadow  Smile

https://sendit.cloud/b03q7fjhz6a4

[Image: JtuOoJN.png]

[Image: U8XQ8zO.png]

(08-28-2019, 08:52 PM)chronoxiong Wrote: @"gouki25" Thats a nice Shadow Lady pak mod.  So let me get this straight though, that pak overrides all of Chun Li's moveset for her other costumes right?  Meaning, if I just want to play as regular Chun Li in her other mods and use her regular move list, I have to turn off the Shadow Lady pak?

WHOA hold on guys..theres a way to play as SHADOW LADY?!?!? Or are we talking about just the costume? Cuz Im clearly seeing a drill in her hands in that pic and im getting EXCITED.!

[Image: OF7W0VJ.jpg]

[Image: zxY3GvK.jpg]

Download Here

Thanks for the mods!
Hey do you have a pak version with just this costumes? I don't want the movesets just this cool costumes, it is possible?

@"GoYiTsU"

Inside you'll see two folder, one named +moveset - don't install this one to play online or if you simply want the colors/costumes. It's separated so you won't have trouble figuring it out, but they do have the right slot for the costume. Akuma is C4, Ryu C1, Bison C9 and Chun/Shadow C22 irrc. Anyways, download everything and just don't install what's inside the moveset folder, they're pretty light pak after all
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]

Here are some models I would like to see as mods

Terminator as Urien
Woolie from Super Best Friends as Necalli
Devil Jin as Kage
Heihatchi (Old and Young) as Zeku

Poison Swimwear barefoot, no accessories and thinner underwear

[Image: ddfffdm-7c3da1c8-6173-41f1-b090-25762ab16ef5.jpg]

This mod removes the shoes and all accessories from Poison's swimwear. It also makes her underwear thinner and gives her long nails.

This mod includes the no blush mod and less muscle definition mod, so Remove those mods if when using this one.

Thanks to @"BrutalAce" for sending me the fbx model

download -

https://www.deviantart.com/bbbsfxt/art/P...-811974298
[+] 9 users Like BBB's post