Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 10 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average

Custom Skins/Models

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2Yw9BI3hkM so what it worth, and im highly upset,this season is trash

poison finally look like tranny

all ya modder get first dip on make maki mods on lucia

@"deleavelli"

What are you talking about? Poison look fabulous!
[+] 3 users Like BrutalAce's post

Time to get back to SFV modding
At least this leak will help me to preprare beforehand
[Image: XraiYnJ.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like Monkeygigabuster's post

@"BrutalAce"
Bro, you need to start making the body for Poison (and also maybe Lucia) from now Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like robhal's post

@"robhal"

Yes bro I was thinking the same, no rest for the wicked lol Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce" You agree with Poisons new face? Oh no...
Guess my chances for a "face fix" from you are dead.
[Image: D3W1NUf.png]
                             Face Down, Ass up Heart

@"Yogensha"

I think she can use some improvements but to be honest I am so hyped by her reveal that I am ignoring all issues right now. I had very little hope that Capcom will add her specially after they showed Roxy in Abigail's story so yes all cosmetic changes can be done later. Have to check her face thoroughly to see what can be done about it, maybe it's just the new spiky hairs or maybe only her C1 has some issues, many things to check. For the time being the first mod that came in my mind is to give her original Poison costume by removing those black stockings, belts and changing her tank top.
[+] 2 users Like BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"
Nice idea for first Poison mod bro, but do you also have the thought to change the hairstyle to her original SFxT / USF4 one?

EDIT: I just look at the trailer again, and she does have the nostalgia costume as well. So bro, you maybe don't need to search further for the original hairstyle model (or the costume itself) if you need one
Show ContentSpoiler:
[+] 3 users Like robhal's post

Oh yeah I'm hyped for the all upcoming Poison mods. :>
[+] 3 users Like Rannek's post

I genuinely like Poison's new face, lol.
[+] 3 users Like Ouji's post

@"Ouji" (and @"BrutalAce")
Add me to the list, infact I have no problem with all character's faces (including Ken and Ibuki, which are perfectly fine in most scenes).
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"robhal" @"BrutalAce" @"Ouji" @"Yogensha"
Poison's face really intrigued me because I can distinguish feminine traits like the eyes and the nose but I can also distinguish masculine traits too like the elongated shape of the face, the cheekbones and especially the rather square jaw, maybe to let everyone decide the gender they like, if this is what Capcom was looking for then as a modder who works frequently with faces I have to admit: the 3D artist who created Poison did a damn perfect job.
[+] 5 users Like Khaledantar666's post

@"Khaledantar666" You heard what she says by the end of the trailer about gossip going around? Definitely seems deliberate. Ngl though, trans or not, I really like her new design.

@"robhal" I was cussed out for liking her face, lmao. @"addysun" likes her face too, so that makes the 4 of us.
[+] 3 users Like Ouji's post

@"robhal"
Copy-pasting the Nostalgia hair for Poison to all other costumes will be a day-one task once files are unpacked. RIP PMM again, probably gonna have to unpack it all from scratch once more....
[+] 3 users Like sleepy_scrub's post

@"sleepy_scrub" did they broke PMM again ?