2 2.41%
Karin
4.82%
4 4.82%
Total 83 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Waifu Contest (Poll)

Okay so I received a nice idea by @"Noobert" to create a poll about all SFV waifus and you guys pick the one you like the most, the waifu who will get the most votes will receive a new mod from me, once this poll will conclude (I don't know when right now) then I will post another poll with some mod ideas for the the winning waifu and once again the winning idea will be created. The ideas will be my pick so requests won't be entertained here. I usually do stuff like this with my Patrons but nothing wrong having something here once in a while too.

NOTE: Please note that the poll only support 10 options so I was not able to post Ibuki but you guys can vote for her by mentioning her name in a regular post and I will count that.

Also note that I haven't completed base bodies for some waifus so making mods for them will be difficult but if they win then I will try my best.
[+] 3 users Like BrutalAce's post

Then bro, allow me to be the first poll. It's Ibuki for me atm (since you already made the Juri mod for me, and also my other waifu Makoto is still not here in SFV).
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

Hoping the winner isn't Cammy, Chun Li or Laura ....... just because I have pretty much run out of slots for great mods with those characters :-)
[+] 1 user Likes The Nibbler's post

My choice is always Juri.
[+] 3 users Like RainingBlood's post

I'm a Cammy guy, but I'll not be voting for her in this poll just to help the chances of another girl getting some love. Besides, I have something for Cammy coming down the pipe from Ace eventually anyways.

Enjoy the poll, and best of luck to everyone's girl of choice.
[Image: cammy_by_slayer0fgod-d3hallq.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Noobert's post

I was so tempted to vote my Chun but in the end I voted for Karin, 'cause I think she deserve some love as well.
It's nice to see here a poll to chose a mod, good idea. Wink
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post

(05-02-2019, 10:00 PM)Z3R0-77 Wrote: I was so tempted to vote my Chun but in the end I voted for Karin, 'cause I think she deserve some love as well.
It's nice to see here a poll to chose a mod, good idea. Wink

That was why I floated this idea by @"BrutalAce". In the end, I hoped that the community here could not only get another fantastic mod, but could also help determine which way it went. I wanted to give something back to the community, and through @"BrutalAce" and his generosity we're making something happen together as said community. 

I hope that everyone stops by to vote, and I hope that everyone has fun participating in shaping how this mystery mod turns out.

To everyone here at Modder Base: Thank you for being such a great community. Thank you for all of the great ideas you have offered within the community. Thank you for being home to some of the most passionate modders on the internet.

And thank you for always being there, always participating, and always offering support to the modding community and the modders that live here.

Enjoy the upcoming weekend, and take of yourselves and each other.

Tongue
[+] 4 users Like Noobert's post

@"BrutalAce" @"Noobert" I'm glad this is a thing too as I'm curious what other people vote for. I might also make a swimsuit mod for some of them if they already have a nude body to work with. ^^
"Never give up! この道を進むのみ!" -sonicprogrammer
[Image: ryu.jpg]
Paypal || DeviantArt 
[+] 1 user Likes sonicprogrammer's post

(05-02-2019, 11:08 PM)sonicprogrammer Wrote: @"BrutalAce" @"Noobert" I'm glad this is a thing too as I'm curious what other people vote for. I might also make a swimsuit mod for some of them if they already have a nude body to work with. ^^

Jump on in if you want...this is a community event after all. 

Wink

Also, since I haven't let the cat outta the bag yet (kept forgetting lol) I dropped my vote on R. Mika since I'm a fan of her Core Values. 

Its looking like Juri's minions are currently giving her the lead though...
[+] 2 users Like Noobert's post

Thanks a lot for voting guys, please continue Smile

To make it more interesting you can also post why you like a certain character just like @"Noobert" said that he likes the core values of Mika so go ahead post your reasons too.

Juri fans are surprising us though, so far looks like she's going to steal the show but what surprised me even more is that so far Chunli and Cammy go 0 votes. I was expecting them to lead by huge margin but looking at replies of @"Noobert" and @"Z3R0-77" I think you guys are just great giving your votes to other waifus, I don't have that much of a big heart so I remain a sucker for Laura Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

@"BrutalAce"
You know how much I love Chun, she will always be the one for me, but I consider myself lucky, 'cause she already has a lot of mods and costumes so why don't I give some love to the other girls?
Plus I wanted to give voting some unpredictability.
[Image: chunlisign_zero77.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Z3R0-77's post

Juri winning..my faith in humanity is restored. :>

As for why I like her..it's her personality really. Every other girl is way too goodie two shoes. I don't mind them all that much, but I do like seductive dominant crazy girls now and again and Juri fits all those traits.
[+] 1 user Likes Rannek's post

My vote went to Cammy because toned and busty is the future. Plus she's my main for now.
My second choice would be Juri. This girl is so horny, she can't even put her legs together. Wink If she wins, I hope her costume will be true to her character. (No last second Capcom nerfs!)

[+] 1 user Likes allthewaythrough's post

Falke is the correct choice.
Support me on patreon!
Catch my work on my deviantart page!
Follow me on Twitter!
Watch me on Twitch!

Join us on the modderbase discord! I'm going to post more WIPs on there as well as talk shop.
https://discord.gg/NNz5fcv
[+] 1 user Likes addysun's post

Of course Laura is winning the poll...as if she doesn't have enough mods already hehe