2 2.41%
Karin
4.82%
4 4.82%
Total 83 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Waifu Contest (Poll)

Kolin is the only and true Waifu. Capcom gave her the worst modeled face and body but she still fight her way :'(

Just my opinion but, you should have excluded some of the top tier shit, like Chun, Laura, Cammy etc... But nice initiative anyways!

@"itzLCD"

Where do you see Laura winning? Juri is sitting at 9 votes.

@"KolinBestWaifu"

I wouldn't call Laura as top tier, Chunli and Cammy yes but not Laura. Yes I make her look top tier with a lot of mods but look how many official costumes she has, she got 7 while Kolin has 10 so I would say she's even behind Kolin and Capcom forgot about her. Also it would be wrong with Chunli and Cammy fans to remove them too right? So everyone is participating.

As for Kolin, wait till I release her swimsuit here and you'll see that she looks great in that.

Best waifu? Easy! Arrow Ken! 

Big Grin  Ok, no, maybe i'm not the target audience for this poll, BUT... 

Probably, Laura deserves more love since she has the less inspired costumes (make by Capcom) between all the girls  Sad
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Leonaura's post

Juri is the best waifu always

Anyone still voting on this? I will close this in few days and move forward to the next poll, if you are interested in voting then vote now Smile

I don't think anyone will overtake Juri at this point.

Looking forward to see what costume you will make for her BrutalAce! Big Grin

After lurking almost since this board was created, I made an account just to respond to this poll.

Rather than make a new outfit for Juri, why not just give her a long hair option for every mod you've done of her that doesn't already have one? Especially the nude modBig Grin Should be as much work as making one brand new mod.
[+] 1 user Likes Dr. DVS 1's post