Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to Unlock Core Fighters Content and Other DLCs

Note that the list for ALI213 is complete and ready to be copied in the .ini file but the list for 3DMGAME is NOT complete but shows the format on how to add new DLCs. By themselves you can already unlock the Core Fighters version. You just need to edit the .ini file to add the DLCs by following the format.

Show ContentFor ALI213:

Show ContentFor 3DMGAME:
[Image: 4okIdt2.png]
[+] 2 users Like Sensaiga's post

(09-02-2017, 01:22 AM)Sensaiga Wrote: Note that these lists are NOT complete but shows the format on how to add new DLCs. By themselves you can already unlock the Core Fighters version. You just need to edit the .ini file to add the DLCs by following the format.

Show ContentFor ALI213:

Show ContentFor 3DMGAME:

Hi! i'm new. i edit the file but the characters, bgm and story stills locked

Updated first post to complete the list for ALI213.

@"Oukaensen"
Are you using ALI213 or 3DMGAME? For ALI213.ini, look for these lines:

UnLockListedDLCOnly=1
[DLC]
;SET DLC USE "APPID=NAME"

You just need to copy and paste the ones that are not already listed in your .ini after these. Also make sure that UnlockListedDLCOnly is set to 1 and not 0 (but I think it's already set to 1 by default). I forgot how it is in 3DM but it's quite similar. Also, make sure that your game.exe is from whichever update you installed last.
[+] 1 user Likes Sensaiga's post

I have the 3DM

For people who have correctly edited their 3DMGAME.ini or ALI213.ini to unlock the locked contents (especially for stuff like characters, story mode & BGM) in Core Fighters edition but the game still shows everything locked, it probably means that they don't have the actual DLC files to unlock those things. Here are those files
https://mega.nz/#!0cxjRCzI!VL1siGFdIMcXZ...DTzRfP4VDM

Also for people who have trouble with editing those ini files or just don't want to get messy, check the first post of this thread (the Extra section) to download the already edited files for both 3DM or ALI213 crack
[+] 3 users Like robhal's post

What actually happens if you go into online battles?
[Image: source.gif]
DeviantArt:https: //www.deviantart.com/lukemonxd
[+] 1 user Likes LukemonXD's post

(01-12-2018, 02:41 AM)robhal Wrote: For people who have correctly edited their 3DMGAME.ini or ALI213.ini to unlock the locked contents (especially for stuff like characters, story mode & BGM) in Core Fighters edition but the game still shows everything locked, it probably means that they don't have the actual DLC files to unlock those things. Here are those files
https://mega.nz/#!0cxjRCzI!VL1siGFdIMcXZ...DTzRfP4VDM

Also for people who  have trouble with editing those ini files or just don't want to get messy, check the first post of this thread (the Extra section) to download the already edited files for both 3DM or ALI213 crack
@"robhal" thanks for the DLC files. Do I place them into the “3DM” folder? Also should I be running th .exe trough the 3DM launcher?

Thanks for your help
[+] 1 user Likes TheHonnSolo's post

@"TheHonnSolo"
The should be placed inside the DLC folder. You dont need the launcher. just run the .exe.
[+] 3 users Like Sensaiga's post

Edited: Nvm I think I answered my own question

Hello, I have a problem, I got almost all costumes but for some reason all the characters have locked the costumes from C 03 to like C12 or 13, some less because some characters have less costumes.

I have DoA 2 and 3 music, story mode but not those costumes I checked the ini files, DLC folder updates, cracks, that file to unlock DLC files and still nothing, there's no way to unlock those costumes?

Nothing's unlocking for me in the Core Fighters edition after I downloaded the DLC files and edited the .ini files. Is there anything else I missed?

Hi, I download this, but I can't play online. Do you know the answer ?
PD: Sorry mi english