Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Resizing characters~

@"Leonaura"

I leave the scale in FBX export at 1.00. I change the scale of actual skeleton/armature in Blender itself, I change it from 1.0 to 0.0254 but glad to know you're getting there Smile
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

(03-22-2019, 05:03 PM)BrutalAce Wrote: @"Leonaura"

I leave the scale in FBX export at 1.00. I change the scale of actual skeleton/armature in Blender itself, I change it from 1.0 to 0.0254 but glad to know you're getting there Smile

Is there a difference between scaling it in Blender or scaling it in UE4?

I have been experimenting with that, and here's my result:

Show ContentRESIZE M. BISON (C2):

M. Bison (C2) is slighty lower tan the default M. Bison. It's very useful for swaps  Shy :

Show ContentM.BISON SWAP TO AKUMA:

The difference is not very noticeable in this case, but I'm going to swap Akuma to Abigail, so...

Show ContentAKUMA TO ABIGAIL:

Anyway, I think I can add +1 to my modding skills tree Mesmerized New perk: resizing characters Blush Blush  I have other question, but I don't know If I have to ask here (since I have a lot of questios and doubts) or If I can create another thread (it's not related with resizing~)
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]

There is no difference in where you resize, as long as you do it correctly it will work Smile

What value you used for MBison C2 resize?

As for your other questions, just make a new thread in this section Modding Questions & Discussions. That way each topic will help other modders more appropriately.

I tried two methods: 

☛ 3DSMAX ► BLENDER ► UE4 (import): 0.322912

and

☛ 3DSMAX ► UE4 (import): 0.911504

If I export from 3DS, import to Blender and import to UE4, the second player, in the character selection screen, appears a bit off to the right (the same problem TiggieWhite had here: http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=453).
[Image: tC082HC.jpg]

Okay tomorrow I'll post a small video on how I do it, hopefully that will help.

The difference is not very noticeable in this case, but I'm going to swap Akuma to Abigail, so...

[spoiler="AKUMA TO ABIGAIL"]

[Image: Ek7WLYy.jpg]

Anyway, I think I can add +1 to my modding skills tree Mesmerized New perk: resizing characters Blush Blush  I have other question, but I don't know If I have to ask here (since I have a lot of questios and doubts) or If I can create another thread (it's not related with resizing~)
[/quote]

feel stupid but can I ask you for some giant mods (like the Akuma) xD I've seen that hacker using it on tournament (I don't mean them to play online, I sucks too much anyway) but I would be interested in some giant/tiny mods since I haven't found the values on softwares like cheat engine while I'm pretty sure it's possible...

If not is it super hard to do them myself? I have blender and I can try to install UE4 myself if that's the only pre-requise, thanks in advance!