Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Pak Mod Manager (PMM)

@"bbb" I do it like this so I don't mess up more than I usually do and mix mods from other games, even if I put in a separate folder, with how focused I am, I may ended in the wrong one, so having SFV first thing helps me. Besides, there're lots of other folder mods so it's easy for me to screw up, lol.

But in this case you said, I make sure to write everything in order, even after SFV. Like, SFV-Stage-TRN-ControlRoom, should be after the bgm swap for this stage, so I mostly do this SFV-BGM-Stage-TRN-ControlRoom or SFV-Stage-BGM-TRN...

That way, I always ensure that the one that needs to go before always loads before, just changing some minor placing of the word does the trick. BUT your method is far more efficient/faster, I just don't do it 'cause I already said, I mess up a lot, like, a lot. Now it looks like I have some pstd or something, but it's better than screwing everything after a long time trying to get something to work, lol.
[Image: tumblr_oxczqk_HBOZ1uq6svio1_540.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FvckBringeR's post

Thanks for the help and the info. I'll give it a run later tonight to see what blows up. Since it seems that you need to use alphabetical order to dictate load order, I just stacked the letter "a" to create a makeshift loading order.

Hopefully it'll work.
[Image: cammy_by_slayer0fgod-d3hallq.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Noobert's post

I've switched back to the ~mods method for now. Has PMM been fixed or planned on being fixed?

Any chance of a new version?
I hate to use "~mods" because it does not load the mods well
[Image: 00_by_siegfried129-dbo5o3p.gif]

@"AzizLight"
@"siegfried129"

The last thing FrostHaven told me is that he will look into it, not sure when he will do so.

Right now the best method is to use ~mods folder.
[+] 1 user Likes BrutalAce's post

(04-13-2018, 05:07 AM)siegfried129 Wrote: Any chance of a new version?
I hate to use "~mods"  because it does not load the mods well

How many mods do you have in your folder? I'm currently playing with 25 mods and still haven't noticed any loading issue.
[+] 1 user Likes ClockUp's post

SFV Pak Mod Manager
work again!!!
[Image: 00_by_siegfried129-dbo5o3p.gif]
[+] 4 users Like siegfried129's post

(04-24-2018, 11:38 PM)siegfried129 Wrote: SFV Pak Mod Manager
work again!!!

Bless! Angel I mean...

[+] 1 user Likes allthewaythrough's post

how do i get the 2.2.11? downloading the "app-2.2.9" wont check for an updated version. thanks
[Image: i74Wazd.jpg]

@"fokin_juamposo"
The v2.2.9 one should auto-check update during each launch then it will download the latest version (v2.2.11) automatically and install it too. If not, probably there is some issues with the update server or maybe your firewall program block the internet access for PMM.

You can try reporting this issue in Frosthaven's Twitter account to notify him of the issue
https://twitter.com/thefrosthaven/status...3433700352
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

(04-26-2018, 05:00 AM)robhal Wrote: @"fokin_juamposo"
The v2.2.9 one should auto-check update during each launch then it will download the latest version (v2.2.11) automatically and install it too. If not, probably there is some issues with the update server or maybe your firewall program block the internet access for PMM.

You can try reporting this issue in Frosthaven's Twitter account to notify him of the issue
https://twitter.com/thefrosthaven/status...3433700352

will try again... if not i notice the game load waaay faster with the ~mods method so probably will stay with that, thanks again!
[Image: i74Wazd.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes fokin_juamposo's post

I'm also having problems downloading PMM 2.2.11, tried allowing the program on the firewall and uninstalling the antivirus but still it doesn't download the update, also the "mods" folder doesn't work properly with some mods for whatever reason, is there any way to download PMM 2.2.11 directly, or can someone pack it and upload it somewhere?

Well I talked with the dev on Discord and he gave me permission to post a direct pmm 2.2.11 version, download here: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/ck0au9i330sksuw...1.zip?dl=1
[+] 1 user Likes skyrimer's post

@"skyrimer" @"robhal" Thank you for the PMM link Wink
[Image: 1523303053-juri-final-lr-by-artgerm-d8f1bqs.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Asteroburger's post

Not to be a pain in the ass with necro bumping, but the latest update seems to have stonewalled PMM. And even creating a ~mod folder in the pak directory has been defended against. Anyone else having the same issues?

[Image: bOmgB.jpg]

"What could possibly go wrong?"