Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slot Swapping Question

IF I use a Mod to Swap spots (ex C3 for C1) and lests say C3 is already modded it doesnt carry that mod with it to C1 but if I do the same thing except use a C3 for C2 mod it does carry the mod with it

hope that makes sense and any ideas why that happens?

Only mini swap can carry mod to other slot (but you will probably get the wrong color for the carried mod), and that also depends whether you install the mini swap before or after the carried mod.

(01-14-2019, 04:26 AM)robhal Wrote: Only mini swap can carry mod to other slot (but you will probably get the wrong color for the carried mod), and that also depends whether you install the mini swap before or after the carried mod.

Thanks for the reply it’s actually your mini mod swapper (thanks for making it )

I use FluffyQuacks manager to install my mods , so do I mod C3 first than install the swap to C1?

Colour is not important as I’m trying to use a nude mod lol 

Does it matter that I don’t own the C3 costume?

@"ValhallaOutcast"
Yes, that's the correct order.

It doesn't matter whether you own the actual C3 costume or, as in the first place you decide to use the mini swap is probably because you don't own the costume, right?

(01-14-2019, 02:17 PM)robhal Wrote: @"ValhallaOutcast"
Yes, that's the correct order.

It doesn't matter whether you own the actual C3 costume or, as in the first place you decide to use the mini swap is probably because you don't own the costume, right?

Thanks will retry it today