Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Resident Evil 2 ‘1-Shot Demo’ launches January 11

Hey everyone! I'm a big fan of the Resident Evil(Biohazard) series and played all the games. So I'm all hyped that they did my favorite RE2 with a full remake. Now Capcom releases another taste of the game before the full release later this month.

Here is an overview of the demo, via Capcom:
Aptly named the “1-Shot Demo,” players must take on the challenge of surviving the horrors of Raccoon City in just 30 minutes. If players complete the mission objective under 30 minutes, they can restart the mission until they use up their full time. If players succumb to the zombies during their 30 minutes, they can continue any number of times until the full 30 minutes have been reached.
The end of the demo reveals a brand new cinematic trailer exclusive to demo participants. While players cannot restart the playable demo after their time is up, there are no limitations on how many times the trailer can be viewed.
In the “1-Shot Demo,” players step into the boots of rookie police officer Leon S. Kennedy as he arrives at Raccoon City Police Station in the ultimate worst first day on the job. Leon must survive vicious zombies and solve puzzles to find safe passage out of the station. With an entire building of flesh-eating nightmares lurking between Leon and his escape while the clock ticks down, players need to be sure they’re killing more than just time.
[Image: chun_li_forum_signature_by_arpeejajo-d5l11b8.png]
[+] 2 users Like ShodaiDerio's post

@"ShodaiDerio"
Looking forward to download the demo, and just hope my PC (quite old already) can play the demo/game.
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

@"robhal"
I'm really curious how the Steam port will be like too. My PC has been good with all the recent game releases and the demands they have so far. But soon I'll really need to upgrade more on my system to prepare for 2019 and after. For me it has been a gradual process.
[+] 1 user Likes ShodaiDerio's post

PC Version will be dope cause someone could probably mod the timer out/off of it.
Signature created by me! PM me for one. They're $5

[Image: SAWiTld.png]

I just played the RE2 1-Shot Demo and it is a new experience compared to past Resident Evil titles. More survival and slow paced gaming. Do not take the zombies for granted. To conserve ammo I mostly ignored them and killed those in the way however they can be a problem if they all come into a small room crowding you. Controls are almost like Resident Evil 7. The demo is based around Leon first entering the police station and meeting Marvin. Wish had more time with it but can't wait for the full game to come.

There are lotsa mods of this game flying around on youtube. We should create a section for it here, dont you think?