Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

Updates and DLCs - Latest: v1.10C (final)

@"SoulOfSamurai"
Or you can just switch to another crack that can use the original exe. In the first post there is 3DM crack (which I had been using since early game release till now) and it works fine with original game.exe and ofc lnk_shuffle.

Thumbs Up 
@"robhal" 

Hey bro, it worked with 3dm crack now
Thank you so much Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes SoulOfSamurai's post

Hello everyone.
I downloaded this game moths ago and I didn't played it till a few days ago LOL. From what I've read on forums this game has lots of DLC's and that to keep the game updated is kinda complicated, my question is:
What do I need to have the game up to date? I haven't installed any mods or texture replacements, the game says that it's on v1.08A and the crack is from skidrow.
Thanks in advance Smile

@"XxMajesticChris"
Just add the succeeding updates and DLCs in order and you're good to go.
[Image: 4okIdt2.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Sensaiga's post

Just asking this to make sure I start on the right foot.

I have DoA5LR on Steam (base retail version with no DLCs, but not the free to play "Core Fighters" version...I bought the game before it went to the F2P model).

What do I need to do from there to get things cracked and unlocked, and then get the game ready for modding?

Up to this point, I've just played the Xbox 360 version, but I have a lot of free hard drive space on my PC now (Upgraded to 4TB), so I'm wanting to check what the PC version has to offer.

Any help/info would be greatly appreciated.

After trying to get this done myself, I've come to the conclusion that I have zero clue what I'm doing. Nothing I try works, nothing causes anything to unlock, and I can't find a step-by-step tutorial to walk me through it.

Do I still need to download all the DLCs even though I have the retail copy of the game? Looks I would already have them for multiplayer purposes on my hard drive (so I can see other people's costumes even though I don't own them).
[Image: cammy_by_slayer0fgod-d3hallq.jpg]

@"Noobert" 
You need to have all the patch_XX_catalog files, that means you'll need all the updates. First, find the crack that works on your game before you install any updates. If your game opens with a crack (Launcher.exe) you dont need to replace it in the next updates. Every update comes with a new one but all you need are the update files which includes the game.exe, patch_XX_catalog.bin, patch_XX_catalog.lnk, and setup.exe.  Ignore the crack files (Launcher.exe, .ini steam_api.dll). Then with all updates and DLCs installed unlock everything by following THIS.
[+] 2 users Like Sensaiga's post

(11-28-2018, 02:44 AM)Sensaiga Wrote: @"Noobert" 
You need to have all the patch_XX_catalog files, that means you'll need all the updates. First, find the crack that works on your game before you install any updates. If your game opens with a crack, that will forever be your game.exe. Every update comes with a new one but all you need are the update files, ignore the game.exe included in them.  Then with all updates and DLCs installed unlock everything by following THIS.

Ok, so do I just use the config setting file (3DMGAME for example), or do I use it AND the steam_api.dll file. Keep in mind I'm using a legit Steam retail copy...not pirated version or the F2P "Core Fighters" version. I'm asking this because the game will launch either way. 

Also, when you say "If your game opens with a crack, that will forever be your game.exe." are you refering to a launcher exe, or just the vanilla exe withe the 3DMGAME config file and/or the hacked steam_api.dll? I'm asking because both the vanilla exe and the cracked launcher will start the game without issue (though things still aren't unlocked with either method, I assume due to the proper DLC not being in the game folder yet.

For now, I'll get the DLCs downloaded (though it still seams weird that a legit copy of the game doesn't already have it installed and just waiting to be unlocked...maybe that's where the patch_XX_catalog files you mentioned come into play?)

Either way, I'll take things one step at a time, and see what happens.

Thanks for taking the time to reply and to try and help out. Very much appreciated.

@"Noobert"
Sorry, I got confused. I edited my post above. The cracked Launcher.exe that works should be as is. The vanilla one (game.exe) should be replaced each time (create a backup of the original just in case).
[+] 1 user Likes Sensaiga's post

(11-28-2018, 08:04 AM)Sensaiga Wrote: @"Noobert"
Sorry, I got confused. I edited my post above. The cracked Launcher.exe that works should be as is. The vanilla one (game.exe) should be replaced each time (create a backup of the original just in case).

I just have finished getting the updates and DLC loaded and installed. The next step will be to review your instructions and hope I do things correctly.

Again, thanks for all the help you've been kind enough to offer.

Update: Everything seems to be properly unlocked with the exception of the Naotora character, and the costumes that unlock through playing the game (I'm assuming using a 100% save would unlock these costumes?).

So it appears that the only thing I messed up was getting Naotora unlocked. If anyone knows what I need to do to fix this, please let me know.

In the meantime I guess the next order of business is learning to install mods.

EDIT 2: Alrighty, looks like I finally got things ironed out. Strangely enough learning how to install mods was no where near as confusing as learning how to unlock things.

For anyone who wants very helpful information on using/finding the Autolink mod tool, here's the link that I used to learn how it works:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1136603335

Hopefully this info will be helpful to someone just like @Sensaiga 's info was helpful to me.

Thanks again for all the help.

@"Noobert"
Check the .ini file if you have 445260=DOA5LR Character Naotora Li (if ALI213) or DLC0XX= 445260 # Character: Naotora Li (if 3DMGAME, replace XX with number, I use ALI213 so I dont know exactly what but the number should be, just check what's not included yet). Like I said in the unlocking guide, the 3DGAME list is not complete but you just have to follow the format for adding DLCs with their corresponding DLC numbers. Glad to be of help.

(11-29-2018, 06:15 PM)Sensaiga Wrote: @"Noobert"
Check the .ini file if you have 445260=DOA5LR Character Naotora Li (if ALI213) or DLC0XX= 445260 # Character: Naotora Li (if 3DMGAME, replace XX with number, I use ALI213 so I dont know exactly what but the number should be, just check what's not included yet). Like I said in the unlocking guide, the 3DGAME list is not complete but you just have to follow the format for adding DLCs with their corresponding DLC numbers. Glad to be of help.

Apparently, Naotora just wasn't showing up because she was shy or something. Third time I loaded the game, she unlocked and has been that way ever since. The ini file I have seems to have all of the numbers (at least from what I've seen). 

The only issue I've really found thus far is the Tropical Paradise DLC (or whatever it is called) is a little screwy. It is possible that me installing the Beach Paradise mod is messing with it, so I'll be uninstalling and making sure before I mess with anything else. Currently, not all of the girls are showing up in the Paradise DLC, and Mai isn't selectable even though her portrait is there. I'll look things over and try to figure out what went wrong.

EDIT: Apparently it is just the Beach Paradise mod being screwy, since I don't actually have the Tropical Paradise DLC downloaded and installed (possible it is one of the DLCs with no download link here on MB). The number for that DLC is "358142", and that number isn't present in my DLC folder.

EDIT 2: I think I finally got things ironed out for the time being. tracked down the DLC, got things installed, and things seems to be behaving themselves now.

@"Noobert"
I never used the beach paradise mod so I wouldn't know how to fix issues regarding that. 358142 is the Tropical Paradise Set. Glad you got things working.

Hi there, I'm new to DOA modding and the like. I have the steam version, but also wanted to get hold of the Attack on Titan stage - this has been removed from the Steam Store I found out. Is there a way to install it in a PC/Steam or cracked version? Does it exist at all? I downloaded a DOA complete version, this has AoT costumes, but no stage. Was is a console exclusive?

@"lh19bz"
Yes, it's console exclusive.

(11-30-2018, 02:14 AM)Noobert Wrote:
(11-29-2018, 06:15 PM)Sensaiga Wrote: @"Noobert"

Apparently, Naotora just wasn't showing up because she was shy or something. Third time I loaded the game, she unlocked and has been that way ever since. The ini file I have seems to have all of the numbers (at least from what I've seen). 

The only issue I've really found thus far is the Tropical Paradise DLC (or whatever it is called) is a little screwy. It is possible that me installing the Beach Paradise mod is messing with it, so I'll be uninstalling and making sure before I mess with anything else. Currently, not all of the girls are showing up in the Paradise DLC, and Mai isn't selectable even though her portrait is there. I'll look things over and try to figure out what went wrong.

EDIT: Apparently it is just the Beach Paradise mod being screwy, since I don't actually have the Tropical Paradise DLC downloaded and installed (possible it is one of the DLCs with no download link here on MB). The number for that DLC is "358142", and that number isn't present in my DLC folder.

EDIT 2: I think I finally got things ironed out for the time being. tracked down the DLC, got things installed, and things seems to be behaving themselves now.

Hey man. Do you think you could give the exact steps to get all the DLC's working? I too have a legit copy of the base game with no dlc's, not the F2P version and I'm so confused as to where to start. If you could provide a step by step guide, I would truly appreciate it.