Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

Updates and DLCs - Latest: v1.10C (final)

I have reinstalled my game and installed all updates and DLCs but costumes for all characters do not appear / infinite loading.

[Image: 2frCVL45_t.jpg]
[Image: 1ALTRNCX_t.jpg]
[Image: HHxXtryV_t.jpg]
[Image: HJUBlrop_t.jpg]

Here are the updates, patch catalogs and DLCs I have installed. lnk_reshuffle and devenum.dll is latest version too.

[Image: 1iaNveTt_t.jpg]
[Image: gL3keplD_t.jpg]
[Image: 6nZa2Nfo_t.jpg]
[Image: flLNozvc_t.jpg]

What am I missing?

EDIT:

I copied the Autolink version found in loverslab DOA5HDM Beach Paradise 5.06:
I am still missing Story mode and Kasumi has 56 costumes only (last costume is High Society set).
Naotora's last costume is crashing my game.

[Image: KX5xuvKG_t.jpg]
[Image: mL7P9Xkv_t.jpg]

[Image: zYRUVhUu_t.jpg]
[Image: peqYfkEl_t.jpg]
[Image: xBoTCAHu_t.jpg]

How do I fix this problem?

@"New Member"
You are missing a lot of DLCs.
These are all the DLCs (except the last one because I dont have it installed yet)
Show ContentSpoiler:
This list is ready to copy and paste for ALI213.ini users. Since you're using 3DM, you should follow the format from THIS instead.

After you have all the DLCs, make sure that you get the .exe from the last update and not from any previous updates. Cant speak for Autolink and Beach coz I dont use them. With lnk_reshuffle though, if you run the game and dont get any warning about game.exe, and the last DLC costume for each character load up fine, it means you got the right one.

Also, it's always a good practice to test the game first before putting any mods to make sure that it's not a mod or a modding tool that's causing your issues.
[Image: 4okIdt2.png]

Hello! Sorry to be a bother, but I got a quick question.

I have installed all the updates + DLCs, and have tested the game. Loading fine, can choose any character, and outfit.

The only problem I appear to have is that an error pops up just as the game starts up and arrives to the main menu, and whenever I try to do something with settings.

If a fix exists, or if I did anything wrong, it would be nice to know!

And thank you for everything!

EDIT: This is embarrasing. A minute after posting this I figure out the fix. Launching with the game.bat gives no such errors. I tried using the Launcher before. Though I still get the error to auto-decline throwdowns in Versus, but I believe that is meant to be there, right?

EDIT 2: Haha, what do you know. I don't have all the outfits. The outfits 03 to 05 on just about all characters are still locked, and up to 07 for some characters. I am guessing I am missing a DLC pack somewhere?

(01-08-2018, 04:50 PM)Sensaiga Wrote: @"New Member"
You are missing a lot of DLCs.
These are all the DLCs (except the last one because I dont have it installed yet)
Show ContentSpoiler:
This list is ready to copy and paste for ALI213.ini users. Since you're using 3DM, you should follow the format from THIS instead.

After you have all the DLCs, make sure that you get the .exe from the last update and not from any previous updates. Cant speak for Autolink and Beach coz I dont use them. With lnk_reshuffle though, if you run the game and dont get any warning about game.exe, and the last DLC costume for each character load up fine, it means you got the right one.

Also, it's always a good practice to test the game first before putting any mods to make sure that it's not a mod or a modding tool that's causing your issues.

Ok thanks. It is working now. I just forgot to copy the DLC folders.

But still, this message appears everytime I open DOA5.

[Image: peqYfkEl_o.jpg]

@"New Member"
That error message will always mean one thing only, it's because the devenum.dll (from lnk_reshuffle) can't work with the current game.exe you have atm. Either it's the lnk_reshuffle is outdated (remmeber, it will have to be updated each time the game is updated too) or you use the cracked game.exe. Please check the checksum of your game.exe (from Update 28 which is also v1.10C) to be sure, here is the correct checksum value
CRC32: D33C09EE (to see this value, compress the game.exe file into zip/rar/7z archive and open the archive with WinRAR, check the CRC32 column)
or
MD5: 402c4181a7ecab8e26cd0ced8b1dc294
[+] 1 user Likes robhal's post

I will be very grateful if someone adds a working link to this DLC:
School Girl Strikers Mashup Set DLC
since on the old and on this forums, links that do not work (due to the 30-day non-activity), but I need these suits for modding.

@"Repinscourge"
I just see that for the "AIO DLC Pack (up to High Society Costume Set)" all downloads are still alive, but I guess you won't download that just for merely one DLC pack, right? Fortunately the size of "School Girl Strikers Costume Set" DLC is quite small so with my internet speed I can upload it for you or anyone else who also want the same thing. Here you are
https://mega.nz/#!RJp1QI4D!HbMkd38hk1qgv...5uArTXUQho
[+] 3 users Like robhal's post

@"robhal"  Thank you very much!
And nice too see you new FF avatar. Such nostalgia!
[+] 1 user Likes Repinscourge's post

@"Repinscourge"
You're very welcome Smile

And good to see there is another FF8 fan in here Smile

3 in 1 DLC

#1. Character: Naotora Ii

[Image: header.jpg?t=1484274528]

#2. Naotora Ii Debut Costume Set

[Image: header.jpg?t=1484274568]

#3. Samurai Warriors Mashup Set

[Image: header.jpg?t=1484274602]

DOWNLOAD DLC HERE

Yes I got the updates and the aio dlc's..
But its in Japanese ,, how do I get it in English ??
I got the Reloaded version ,, so I simply replaced the files with the 3dm version ,, working all dlc's showing up ..
But most of it is in Japanese
Like cant read the BGM ..
I know it has to be a simple fix ,, I just did this tonight .. lol
Thanks for all your help ...

@"coolz"
look for the language in the .ini file. Im not sure what RLD's .ini contents look like but if it's Language = Japanese change it to Language = English or if its Language = ja_JP change it to en_US.

###
### 用户名和语言设置
###
[Settings]
###
### 此处为用户名
###
UserName=3DMGAME
###
### 此处为语言
###
Language=English

I'm using the one that came with AIO DlC pack from here ..
Kinda looks like that in game too ...

@"coolz"
I see. That means the menus are set to Japanese. Launch the game, go to Options then go to Language. Under Language you will see 3 options, the very first one is for the menu. Select this very first option then just move it once to the right, that would be the English language, just accept and your'e done.

Great Thanks ,, I had messed with it before so I had experiment to get right one ...
Oh and all the first several outfits for them is all locked ,, like the first 6 or 7 ..
I have this on Ps4 and I bought nyotengu cause I like to play her in her black outfit ... but its locked on here ..
is there a download or something ?
Thanks