Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

Updates and DLCs - Latest: v1.10C (final)

(01-01-2019, 06:04 PM)bob1234 Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 02:14 AM)Noobert Wrote:
(11-29-2018, 06:15 PM)Sensaiga Wrote: @"Noobert"
Check the .ini file if you have 445260=DOA5LR Character Naotora Li (if ALI213) or DLC0XX= 445260 # Character: Naotora Li (if 3DMGAME, replace XX with number, I use ALI213 so I dont know exactly what but the number should be, just check what's not included yet). Like I said in the unlocking guide, the 3DGAME list is not complete but you just have to follow the format for adding DLCs with their corresponding DLC numbers. Glad to be of help.

Apparently, Naotora just wasn't showing up because she was shy or something. Third time I loaded the game, she unlocked and has been that way ever since. The ini file I have seems to have all of the numbers (at least from what I've seen). 

The only issue I've really found thus far is the Tropical Paradise DLC (or whatever it is called) is a little screwy. It is possible that me installing the Beach Paradise mod is messing with it, so I'll be uninstalling and making sure before I mess with anything else. Currently, not all of the girls are showing up in the Paradise DLC, and Mai isn't selectable even though her portrait is there. I'll look things over and try to figure out what went wrong.

EDIT: Apparently it is just the Beach Paradise mod being screwy, since I don't actually have the Tropical Paradise DLC downloaded and installed (possible it is one of the DLCs with no download link here on MB). The number for that DLC is "358142", and that number isn't present in my DLC folder.

EDIT 2: I think I finally got things ironed out for the time being. tracked down the DLC, got things installed, and things seems to be behaving themselves now.

Hey man. Do you think you could give the exact steps to get all the DLC's working? I too have a legit copy of the base game with no dlc's, not the F2P version and I'm so confused as to where to start. If you could provide a step by step guide, I would truly appreciate it.

Start by going to page 1 of this thread visiting the first post.

1. Download all of the game updates (parts 1 through Cool.
2. Download the AIO DLC pack (parts 1 through 10).
3. Download all of the DLCs listed below the AIO pack.
4. Download the 3DM Crack files.
5. Unzip and install the game updates .
6. Unzip and install the DLCs.
7. Unzip and install the 3DM Crack files.

This should get you going. If you still have issues after doing this, try downloading/installing the "Game Setting Fix" in the "Extra" section listed on the first post in this thread.

http://modderbase.com/showthread.php?tid=59

If you're trying to do this using ALI213 instead of 3DM, I can't help you (I used the 3DM method).

Also keep in mind that even after getting things cracked that some costumes will still be locked unless you use a full save file (these outfits are unlocked over time by playing the game).

Remember to leave a like for Sensaiga on the first post. Their work and effort putting that first post together is a monumental help to getting any of this working.
[Image: cammy_by_slayer0fgod-d3hallq.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Noobert's post

(01-02-2019, 02:16 AM)Noobert Wrote:
Check the .ini file if you have 445260=DOA5LR Character Naotora Li (if ALI213) or DLC0XX= 445260 # Character: Naotora Li (if 3DMGAME, replace XX with number, I use ALI213 so I dont know exactly what but the number should be, just check what's not included yet). Like I said in the unlocking guide, the 3DGAME list is not complete but you just have to follow the format for adding DLCs with their corresponding DLC numbers. Glad to be of help.

Apparently, Naotora just wasn't showing up because she was shy or something. Third time I loaded the game, she unlocked and has been that way ever since. The ini file I have seems to have all of the numbers (at least from what I've seen). 

The only issue I've really found thus far is the Tropical Paradise DLC (or whatever it is called) is a little screwy. It is possible that me installing the Beach Paradise mod is messing with it, so I'll be uninstalling and making sure before I mess with anything else. Currently, not all of the girls are showing up in the Paradise DLC, and Mai isn't selectable even though her portrait is there. I'll look things over and try to figure out what went wrong.

EDIT: Apparently it is just the Beach Paradise mod being screwy, since I don't actually have the Tropical Paradise DLC downloaded and installed (possible it is one of the DLCs with no download link here on MB). The number for that DLC is "358142", and that number isn't present in my DLC folder.

EDIT 2: I think I finally got things ironed out for the time being. tracked down the DLC, got things installed, and things seems to be behaving themselves now.

Hey man. Do you think you could give the exact steps to get all the DLC's working? I too have a legit copy of the base game with no dlc's, not the F2P version and I'm so confused as to where to start. If you could provide a step by step guide, I would truly appreciate it.

This should get you going. If you still have issues after doing this, try downloading/installing the "Game Setting Fix" in the "Extra" section listed on the first post in this thread.

If you're trying to do this using ALI213 instead of 3DM, I can't help you (I used the 3DM method).

Also keep in mind that even after getting things cracked that some costumes will still be locked unless you use a full save file (these outfits are unlocked over time by playing the game).

Remember to leave a like for Sensaiga on the first post. Their work and effort putting that first post together is a monumental help to getting any of this working.

So I dont need any of the game updates that are under the "AIO DLC Pack"?

(01-02-2019, 05:48 PM)bob1234 Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 02:16 AM)Noobert Wrote:

So I dont need any of the game updates that are under the "AIO DLC Pack"?

You need ALL of the DLC packs. The ones in the AIO AND the ones listed below them.
[Image: cammy_by_slayer0fgod-d3hallq.jpg]

hi there i have got most of the DLCS working expect for Festival 2016 and Tamiki Wakaki. I am missing patch catalogs 1, 3, 8, 9, 14-18, 22, 24 does that make a difference or is that normal?

@"solidusx1"
It's normal. The game doesnt have those numbers for patch catalog files. Check your .ini file and your DLC files. You shouldnt have any problem if you've got the DLC files and their corresponding DLC numbers in the .ini file.
[Image: 4okIdt2.png]

(01-24-2019, 04:06 PM)Sensaiga Wrote: @"solidusx1"
It's normal. The game doesnt have those numbers for patch catalog files. Check your .ini file and your DLC files. You shouldnt have any problem if you've got the DLC files and their corresponding DLC numbers in the .ini file.

Thank you for the reply. Is this on the site "DOA Festival 2016 DLC"?

@"solidusx1"
Now I realize you're talking about the console exclusive DLCs. They are not available for PC but there are mod versions for some of the costumes. If I remember correctly the Festival 2016 costumes are for Kasumi and Marie Rose. Somebody made a mod for that awhile back.

Can anyone please help me with the latest dlc's after version 1.09B?

I have the qoob repack version of the game which is up to and including update 1.09B (update 21) and I am trying to get the Shrine Maiden and above DLC's however my AV simply won't let me download anything off of zippyshare. It doesn't even give me the option to choose if I want to download or not, it just stops the download immediately.

Would anyone be so kind to share a tutorial on how to proceed from here and the MEGA download links instead please? I would not ask here but this is the only place on the web where I could find individual updates and DLC's.

If possible of course. If not, thanks anyway.

@"ilovethisgame"
The Shrine Maiden update and DLC links are in Google Drive and the files are clean too as well as the others. If your AV is preventing you from downloading from zippyshare, just disable it first then re-enable it after you download and dont click anything else besides the download button on zippyshare. Sometimes another webpage pops up the first time you click the button, just ignore and close that page/tab (they're just ads/redirects).

PLEASE SOMEONE REUPLOAD THE UPDATE DATA OF DOA5LR

INDIVIDUAL LINK

DOA5LR UPDATE DATA 17
AND DOA5LR UPDATE DATA 18

PREVIOUS LINK HAS GONE 

TX A.S.A.P

@"Sensaiga" hey. Could u please post a link to the latest update along side all the dlc past 1.09 as the old links are dead and I can't download them. Thank u in advance.

ALL UPDATE & DLC . . . 

1. Character: Mai Shiranui DLC 
[Image: header.jpg?t=1484274136]
Download Here[/url]

2. Mai Shiranui Debut Costume Set DLC
[Image: header.jpg?t=1484274218]
Download Here

3. KOF Mashup Costume Set DLC
[Image: header.jpg?t=1484274068]
Download Here

4. Halloween 2016 Costume Set DLC
[Image: header.jpg?t=1484271850]
Download Here

5. Summer Festival Costume Set DLC 
[Image: header.jpg?t=1484274344]
Download Here

6. AQUAPLUS Mashup Set DLC
[Image: header.jpg?t=1484270734]
Download Here

7. High Society Costume Set DLC
[Image: header.jpg?t=1484610806]
Download Here

8. Alluring Mandarin Dress Set DLC
[Image: header.jpg?t=1487030962]
Download Here

9. Arc System Works Mashup Set DLC 
[Image: header.jpg?t=1489449625]
Download Here

10. Shrine Maiden Costume Set DLC
[Image: header.jpg?t=1492472483]
Download Here

11. Rodeo Time Costume Set DLC 
[Image: header.jpg?t=1494891851]
Download Here

12. Gust Mashup Swimwear Set DLC
[Image: header.jpg?t=1497312778]  
Download Here

13. Zack Island Swimwear Set DLC 
[Image: header.jpg?t=1502147712]
[url=https://bercara.com/cNd7XH]Download Here

14. Halloween Costumes 2017 Full Set DLC
[Image: header.jpg?t=1508226780]
Download Here

15. TECMO 50th Anniversary Costume Set DLC
[Image: header.jpg?t=1513055838]
Download Here

16. LAST Update v1.01C crack 3dm
Download Here

17. patch_26_catalog --> patch_35_catalog
Download Here

18. Save Update
Download Here
[+] 1 user Likes jenengkusan's post

(10-02-2019, 07:35 PM)jenengkusan Wrote: ALL UPDATE & DLC . . . 

1. Character: Mai Shiranui DLC 
[Image: header.jpg?t=1484274136]
Download Here[/url]

2. Mai Shiranui Debut Costume Set DLC
[Image: header.jpg?t=1484274218]
Download Here

3. KOF Mashup Costume Set DLC
[Image: header.jpg?t=1484274068]
Download Here

4. Halloween 2016 Costume Set DLC
[Image: header.jpg?t=1484271850]
Download Here

5. Summer Festival Costume Set DLC 
[Image: header.jpg?t=1484274344]
Download Here

6. AQUAPLUS Mashup Set DLC
[Image: header.jpg?t=1484270734]
Download Here

7. High Society Costume Set DLC
[Image: header.jpg?t=1484610806]
Download Here

8. Alluring Mandarin Dress Set DLC
[Image: header.jpg?t=1487030962]
Download Here

9. Arc System Works Mashup Set DLC 
[Image: header.jpg?t=1489449625]
Download Here

10. Shrine Maiden Costume Set DLC
[Image: header.jpg?t=1492472483]
Download Here

11. Rodeo Time Costume Set DLC 
[Image: header.jpg?t=1494891851]
Download Here

12. Gust Mashup Swimwear Set DLC
[Image: header.jpg?t=1497312778]  
Download Here

13. Zack Island Swimwear Set DLC 
[Image: header.jpg?t=1502147712]
[url=https://bercara.com/cNd7XH]Download Here

14. Halloween Costumes 2017 Full Set DLC
[Image: header.jpg?t=1508226780]
Download Here

15. TECMO 50th Anniversary Costume Set DLC
[Image: header.jpg?t=1513055838]
Download Here

16. LAST Update v1.01C crack 3dm
Download Here

17. patch_26_catalog --> patch_35_catalog
Download Here

18. Save Update
Download Here
hi, can you please update these downloads? only one of them worked, the rest are broken

Heart 
Hello awesome fighters.

Is anyone able to provide the Mai download?  I can't even buy it or I would.  If anyone has updated links to some of these that would be very helpful. Please and ty.  Heart

Sorry to back to back post guys, but I bought a legit copy of DOA5. Do I just drag the downloaded "DLC" folder over my existing one? Im worried about replacing the launcher and stuff.

(03-21-2020, 08:24 AM)RoaringSun Wrote: Hello awesome fighters.

Is anyone able to provide the Mai download?  I can't even buy it or I would.  If anyone has updated links to some of these that would be very helpful. Please and ty.  Heart

Sorry to back to back post guys, but I bought a legit copy of DOA5.  Do I just drag the downloaded "DLC" folder over my existing one?  Im worried about replacing the launcher and stuff.

Bump.  I actually bought the game so I don't know if that would conflict but I would really like Mai if anyone has this?  = )