Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

Updates and DLCs - Latest: v1.10C (final)

Here are the updates and DLCs so far. Still looking for alternate links to replace the ones that are not available anymore.
NOTE1: Mirror download link for some updates and DLCs (not all though).
NOTE2: More mirror download links are here or here.
Show ContentOld Updates:

Game Update v1.09A (Update 19) AIO
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

AIO DLC Pack (up to High Society Costume Set)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10

Alluring Mandarin Dress Set DLC & Game Update 20 / v1.09A H1:
Game Update --> need Update 19 / v1.09A
DLC

Arc System Works Mashup Set DLC & Game Update 21 / v1.09B: --> fixes the "DLC pack count limit" issue
Game Update --> need Update 20 / v1.09A H1
DLC

Shrine Maiden Costume Set DLC & Game Update 22 / v1.09B H:
Game Update --> need Update 21 / v1.09B
DLC

Rodeo Time Costume Set DLC & Game Update 23 / v1.10:
Game Update --> need Update 22 / v1.09B H
DLC

Gust Mashup Swimwear Set DLC & Game Update 24 / v1.10H:
Game Update --> need Update 23 / v1.10
DLC

Zack Island Swimwear Set DLC & Game Update 25 / v1.10A:
Game Update --> need Update 24 / v1.10H (for non-3DMGAME users no need to apply the crack)
DLC

Halloween Costumes 2017 Full Set DLC & Game Update 26 / v1.10B:
Game Update --> need Update 25 / v1.10A
DLC

TECMO 50th Anniversary Costume Set & Game Update 28 / v1.10C:
Game Update --> need Update 26 / v1.10B (note: this one replace update 27 which is also named v1.10C)
DLC (note: doesn't include any crack files, so you need to open the existing crack ini file (3DMGAME.ini or ALI213.ini) and insert the DLC appid (755860) to the list)

Credit to the guys from SteamUG and INFERNAL WORKS

Extra:
latest file5lr.dat file for Update 28 / v1.10C (provided by immi) --> for Archive Tool, DLC Tool hogehoge & LR Photo Studio
3DM crack files (works with every game version after v1.08A, has DLC entries up to "TECMO 50th Anniversary Costume Set")
ALI213 crack files (works with every game version after v1.08A, has DLC entries up to "TECMO 50th Anniversary Costume Set") --> includes four variants: for ALI213 / 3DM / RELOADED / SKIDROW save
How to unlock the locked contents in Core Fighters edition (characters, story mode & BGM) --> most people get this issue when updating their game
DOA5LR Launcher by xerces33 (no need for "Game setting fix" below anymore)
Game setting fix (for some reasons, the cracked game can't run the "startup_setting.exe", thus this fix is needed)
3DM save file that have intact fight records (no data) but everything is unlocked (ALI213 version is here)
[Image: 4okIdt2.png]
[+] 14 users Like Sensaiga's post

Are they mods for unlocking all characters and costumes? I always been interested to take this game on PC (I have the PS3 version) but I was always wondering if there is a way to unlock everything?

You just need to have these updates and DLCs and this.
[+] 1 user Likes Sensaiga's post

hey there guys, can i post this here as well ? http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/sing...t=11172794 this is a link from the old site that can be used for the core fighters game, which has dlc charaters and bgm.
the one in the dark hood is here. want to visit my deviant art page ?
here it is https://skull231.deviantart.com/ 
[Image: kukri_facebook_cover_by_helryu_d9zui76_b...c0g2ov.png]

@"SkullKnights"
I have already included a tutorial about unlocking the core fighters version in the tutorial section which I posted above as my reply to @"MiChOcO" so you dont need to link them to the old site.

(09-06-2017, 05:01 PM)Sensaiga Wrote: @"SkullKnights"
I have already included a tutorial about unlocking the core fighters version in the tutorial section which I posted above as my reply to @"MiChOcO"  so you dont need to link them to the old site.

oh ok, thanks for the reply.
the one in the dark hood is here. want to visit my deviant art page ?
here it is https://skull231.deviantart.com/ 
[Image: kukri_facebook_cover_by_helryu_d9zui76_b...c0g2ov.png]

It's October, new DLC is coming soon!
[Image: 687ujvd.jpg]
[Image: Dky0nIb.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Sensaiga's post

Update 26 / v1.10B (need previous update):
http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/wyQErfj2/file.html

Halloween Costumes 2017 Full Set
https://openload.co/f/5aN9D6-fB4Q/Halloween2017.rar

*All download links are provided by the good uploader from Steam UG forum.

PS: one more update and last DLC to go, and we finally have the fully complete edition of DOA5LR Wink
[+] 3 users Like robhal's post

Only a few costumes really stand out this time. It's fine if they stop making DLCs. Mods will keep this game alive. Thanks for the links.

Hi sir robhal.. I just finish to download the rodeo time dlc.. And the high society link said the file doesn't exist.. Please re upload it. Thanks sir

@"kenzou"
Ah, it's that time again. Anything from zippyshare expires when the last download was 30 days ago. If no one downloads it within 30 days it's gone. I figure you are talking about the link from the old updates. I haven't found a separate link for just high society to replace it ATM. If your internet speed can handle it, download the AIO instead since that DLC pack is included. I checked and the links are still working.

I already have all of the dlc and updates sir..i can wait till someone with a goodheart upload it.☺☺☺☺☺

@"kenzou"
Here is the re-upload link for "High Society Costume Set" DLC
https://mega.nz/#!wIZllKZa!baVzZNDP7Rf51...msAqvGfx68

@All:
I have added bunch of useful stuff in the Extra section of the first post.
[+] 2 users Like robhal's post

Thanks sir robhal
[+] 1 user Likes kenzou's post

Very nice