Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average

Updates and DLCs - Latest: v1.10C (final)

The locked outfits can be unlocked by completing a whole set of a match. If you want to unlock outfits for two characters at once, play tag and win the 5 rounds (doesnt matter what difficulty) and at the end you unlock an outfit for each of the characters you used. If you want to fully unlock everything, just download a save but that takes a little bit of the fun out of it IMO since you'd be playing anyway.
[Image: 4okIdt2.png]

Wink 
(01-09-2018, 08:24 AM)robhal Wrote: @"New Member"
That error message will always mean one thing only, it's because the devenum.dll (from lnk_reshuffle) can't work with the current game.exe you have atm. Either it's the lnk_reshuffle is outdated (remmeber, it will have to be updated each time the game is updated too) or you use the cracked game.exe. Please check the checksum of your game.exe (from Update 28 which is also v1.10C) to be sure, here is the correct checksum value
CRC32: D33C09EE (to see this value, compress the game.exe file into zip/rar/7z archive and open the archive with WinRAR, check the CRC32 column)
or
MD5: 402c4181a7ecab8e26cd0ced8b1dc294

You can also do following:
  1. Install "Hashtab" in your OS it's free and cool. HashTab Download
  2. Hashtab is sneaky cool. Just select any file on your computer and right-click it. Select Properties. There is a new tab called “File Hashes”. That’s Hashtab! Select the “File Hashes” tab and discover the ease and simplicity of Hashtab.
  3. Now you will see your CRC32, MD5, SHA3 codes to compare.
TIPP1: if you copy the checksum in the clipboard before step 2 executes you see immediately after checking a green tick. If it's a red cross then the file is not the same.

TIPP2: if you want to compare two files you do not need that if both files have different file sizes. In this case the checksum will never match!

TIPP3: if you want to compare two files with same file sizes do step 2 and after drag and drop the other file in that window and see immediately the result (green tick or red cross).

Have fun Smile

(01-09-2018, 06:21 AM)Funnydead Wrote: EDIT: This is embarrasing. A minute after posting this I figure out the fix. Launching with the game.bat gives no such errors. I tried using the Launcher before. Though I still get the error to auto-decline throwdowns in Versus, but I believe that is meant to be there, right?

Hey Funnydead and all the other Members here,

I can only advise against the launcher file. It is not necessary and only more of a possible source of error.
You do not need these .bat files if you use AutoLink v3.30 . I only start doa5lr via the game.exe.

I do not understand why in the forums autolink is explained but again and again never the configurations file
dinput8.ini file is mentioned.

Steps to have more fun:

1. You need: 3DMGAME.INI, steam_api.dll from 3dm crack. Don't use the launcher.exe!
    Extract these files in your DOA5LR root folder.
  2. You need d3d9.dll, DInput8.dll, DInput8.ini from AutoLink v3.30
    Extract these files also in your DOA5LR root folder.
  3. If you want use SweetFX or GEMFX or Reshade or whatever:
    rename the d3d9.dll from AutoLink v3.30 archive in d3d9_autolink.dll
  4. Open the file: DInput8.ini with a Text-Editor like Notepad++ or Notepad from Windows.
  5. Search at ResolutionMod=0, and change it to ResolutionMod=1
  6. Now few lines under this you will see the possible Resolutions to set.
    Write your desired Window Resolution after the equal sign from WindowResolution=(your desired Screensize)
    Write your desired Fullscreen Resolution after the equal sign from FullscreenResolution=(your desired Screensize)
  7. Change the Line 2 in your DOA5LR.ini in your wished Screen Property
    Example for Type of Screen:
    SCREEN_TYPE=FULL for Fullscreen
    SCREEN_TYPE=WINDOW for Windowscreen
If you did all the steps above start your game.exe and voila! Smile

Do not hold back if you have any questions.
[+] 1 user Likes El Tiburon's post

@"robhal"
I know this may be too much to ask, but I would like to request the same  Big Grin
I would like to request the game update and DLC files from update 17 (v1.09) and update 18 (v1.09H) are still unavailable (deleted from zippyshare).

Otherwise, any help on how to find these two updates & DLC on the AIO files would be really appreciated.

@"IcarusReborn"
Sorry, I don't have the archives anymore for those such old update and DLC. But you don't need them anymore as you can just download the AIO files for "Game Update v1.09A (Update 19)" and "DLC Pack (up to High Society Costume Set)" (both are listed in the first post). Then continue to download all updates and DLC packs after the AIO one till the last one (TECMO 50th Anniversary Costume Set & Game Update 28 / v1.10C).

Or if you don't want the hassle of downloading those stuff one by one, you can also download the "whole game that fully updated to the latest version and have all DLC packs included" instead. You can find it yourself on Google by typing the keyword "DEAD.OR.ALIVE.5.Last.Round.Core.Fighters.TECMO.50th.Anniversary.Edition-SKIDROW" (without quote)

@"robhal"
Anyway, thanks for the reply. Now it's just a matter of comparing what's easiest to install with my internet
[+] 1 user Likes IcarusReborn's post

@"IcarusReborn"
If those are the only ones you really need I can upload the patch catalog files from those updates and save your time but I dont remember with catalog files they are. Which patch catalog files are you missing? If I'm not mistaken update 1.09B contains patch_30_catalog so I'm guessing the ones you're looking for are patch_27_catalog and patch_26_catalog but I'm not sure.

@"Sensaiga"
Sorry for the late reply!
I already have patch_26_catalog. I have the game updated all the way up to halloween 2016 set.

Edit: I believe I managed to get everything, thanks for help.

Can anyone update the Game Update 17 / v1.09 because I badly need it as that's where Nyotengu keeps crashing my game in 1.08A.

If anyone could make a list of which patch catalog files each update contains, I could replace all the the zippyshare links with mega or mediafire so we wont have to worry about the 30 day file expiration anymore in the future. I'm not promising I could update everything at once since I would have all the DLCs uploaded as well which would take a considerable amount of upload time.

I'm sorry.
Please disregard this post.
Thanks.

(04-27-2018, 09:56 AM)robhal Wrote: @"IcarusReborn"
Sorry, I don't have the archives anymore for those such old update and DLC. But you don't need them anymore as you can just download the AIO files for "Game Update v1.09A (Update 19)" and "DLC Pack (up to High Society Costume Set)" (both are listed in the first post). Then continue to download all updates and DLC packs after the AIO one till the last one (TECMO 50th Anniversary Costume Set & Game Update 28 / v1.10C).

Or if you don't want the hassle of downloading those stuff one by one, you can also download the "whole game that fully updated to the latest version and have all DLC packs included" instead. You can find it yourself on Google by typing the keyword "DEAD.OR.ALIVE.5.Last.Round.Core.Fighters.TECMO.50th.Anniversary.Edition-SKIDROW" (without quote)

I have this skidrow edition game it works absolutely fine
But i can't use Ink Reshuffle 5.19 with it
It gives unknown exe error
Can you help me out here?

@"SoulOfSamurai"
That's because lnk_reshuffle ABSOLUTELY needs the original game exe, it can't use the cracked game exe.
I don't have the cracked game from Skidrow myself, but I suppose it uses the cracked game exe thus you can't use lnk_reshuffle because of that. If you want to test whether the Skidrow crack can work with original game exe or not, here is I upload the original game exe (v1.10C)
https://mega.nz/#!9BR3kCKS!HYYrheWovuqVC...39Vt96n5Rs

PLEASE make sure you backup your Skidrow game exe first, before attempting to replace it with mine uploaded above.

I have the 3DM save file and the save resigner. I want to resign the save file to be compatible with Skidrow's crack. Could anyone help me with what Steam ID to resign the save file to?

@"DiZeroX"
Try these steps:
1. Backup your current save (SAVE_SYS.DAT) in folder "My Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\xxxx (various numbers)"
2. Delete that SAVE_SYS.DAT file mentioned above
3. Run the game with Skidrow crack, and let it creates the new save
4. Quit the game, then go to ""My Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\xxxx (various numbers, but this time it's different from above, check the folder date if not sure as the new save should be the latest one)", you should see the newly created save file (same name, SAVE_SYS.DAT) in there
5. Drag that newly created save file into the SaveResigner app (Resigner.exe), in there you will see "Current Steam ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", write down that ID
6. Close the app for now, then copy the 3DM save file into the newly save folder (from point 4) and choose to overwrite.
7. Now drag that 3DM save file into the SaveResigner app (Resigner.exe), enter the Steam ID with the one you write down in point 5
8. Done.

@"robhal" 

Actually i tried it yesterday i downloaded the free game on steam just for the game.exe
It works but it only opens it as a base game with everything locked 
It runs files from steam not where i installed skidrow game
So either i get a base game which i can mod but there's nothing i can mod or full game but i can't mod it lol