Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Guide] Some info about color customize files in SFV

@"Baniway"

the eyes are material 7

that should of worked, but for some reason it didn't. well I have tested it and this works. go back to the original mask texture with green eyebrows, and change this value to 08

[Image: Untitled.jpg]

changing that value to 08 tells it to use green from the mask.

You're unbelievable! It's working! Robhal was wright,  you're an expert on those ColorEdit & texture editing.  Wink
Thanks bro @"bbb"
[+] 2 users Like Baniway's post

@"Baniway"

you're welcome, glad I could help Smile

(02-13-2021, 09:16 PM)bbb Wrote: @"Baniway"

the eyes are material 7

that should of worked, but for some reason it didn't. well I have tested it and this works. go back to the original mask texture with green eyebrows, and change this value to 08

changing that value to 08 tells it to use green from the mask.

Hi @"bbb" Can you help me to find the same tip for Kage C1? His Eyebrows color change does not work.
Thanks!

@"Baniway"

this situation is kind of weird. the eyebrow section in the colour file didn't actually have what it was supposed to and the section looks smaller

that is technically where the changes should be, but I'm skeptical that it would work since their wasn't a value there to replace and like a said, that gap between the colours should be larger so its missing some data. If that doesn't work, the solution is to either alter one of the other colours to be changed into eyebrows, or try to hex edit a new colour section.

Thanks @"bbb"
It doesn't work... I 've already tried to make it work by editing a new color section but no success.. maybe I'm to noob for this Wink
Thanks anyway.

@"Baniway"

another thing you could do is swap the colour file from another costume that has more colours, then you have to migrate that information to the new colour by copying over the colour values, and those 2 hex values for each colour.

So are these HxD assets in order of (all of palette 1's parts, then all of pallette 2's parts)? I'm a little confused on how everyone is able to tell what's what.

@"wt_neptune"

each section lists all the colours for that specific part. each colour is one line ending in €?

Hi guys, I thnk I am in the topic I'll have an answer...

How can I left an color mod "blocked" in a single color slot?

Let me explain better:
In my Laura 03 - Battle Suit I changed all color in all clothes parts and put a logo. In this mod I didn't change the skin. I already know how to manage the texture (COLOR, MASK, NORMAL, SRMA and SSS). However, the problem is that all the slots color for Laura Battle Suit are the same: the same color and logo. The skin change normaly (I didn't left the mask with black color).
When I play online, if appears another Laura 03, they will be the same.

So, I would like to know how to "block" my mod only in a Laura 03 - Color Slot 1 (or 2, or 3, etc.) to avoid this duplicated Laura on the screen?

I tag @bbb, because I think he knows the answer.

Thanks in advance and all support that Modder Base gave to me!